Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

How Long Will Jay Gruden Last This Season as Head Coach?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-26-2019, 02:37 PM   #211
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Re: How Long Will Jay Gruden Last This Season as Head Coach?

You guys will be spitting out your beer in a,week and two. They will make playoffs. 6th 0-3 team to do it
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #212
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
You guys will be spitting out your beer in a,week and two. They will make playoffs. 6th 0-3 team to do it
not with manusky here - and not with gruden playing colt mccoy
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 03:24 PM   #213
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I thought you were funny at first, now it's just annoying. You're either a new Skins fan who hasn't been jaded by the decades of incompetence, or a shitty troll.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #214
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I thought you were funny at first, now it's just annoying. You're either a new Skins fan who hasn't been jaded by the decades of incompetence, or a shitty troll.
I'm a 54 year old man, that's watched sports for decades and I now realize it's entertainment and not to be taken seriously or lived vicariously through. The Redskins will turn the corner and freak you out.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:12 PM   #215
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Quote:
I'm a 54 year old man, that's watched sports for decades and I now realize it's entertainment and not to be taken seriously or lived vicariously through. The Redskins will turn the corner and freak you out.
No......no they wont. If you think they are magically going to turn the corner, you're more delusional than that alex jones fella.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:13 PM   #216
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
If you believe its like you say the more logical outcome is that the Redskins will be a doormat for along the lines of the Browns, there is no indication in media push or nfl "love" to think the Skins would be the beneficiaries of entertainment creation. Haskins isn't your hard luck to good feel story along the lines of Michael Oher. He was a Potomac prep student and went to Ohio State. In entertainment value he holds 0 cred for that. Gruden has been coach for 6 years so he doesn't have builtin symparthies either. And obviously Dan Snyder has no nfl love either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 04:39 PM   #217
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceWeWereKings View Post
No......no they wont. If you think they are magically going to turn the corner, you're more delusional than that alex jones fella.
That's funny because you believe all the other magic the nfl throws at you yearly. You believed a QB won a SB having only started 3 games that season/Williams. You believe the worse to first crap. You believe a QB can last 20 years without getting blind sided a few times. The Redskins making the playoffs would be small potatoes.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:43 PM   #218
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Quote:
That's funny because you believe all the other magic the nfl throws at you yearly. You believed a QB won a SB having only started 3 games that season/Williams. You believe the worse to first crap. You believe a QB can last 20 years without getting blind sided a few times. The Redskins making the playoffs would be small potatoes.
I'm not sure who you think you are telling people what they believe. Sounds like delusional ramblings by a disillusioned person. I guess we'll see who's right in the next 2 months. Spoiler alert....you wont be.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:44 PM   #219
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Jay Gruden spoke with reporters after today's practice. All three*Redskins*QBs practiced today.*Case Keenum*was dealing with a foot injury after Monday's game against the*Bears, but his boot was removed and he is slated to start this week. Dwayne Haskins got some reps with the starters today, but remains the backup QB.*Colt McCoy*practiced, but will likely be inactive on Sunday
======================================

Oh, look, they gave Haskins starter reps and Mccoy may be inactive. The drama builds))))
Old 09-26-2019, 04:48 PM   #220
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
I'm not sure who you think you are telling people what they believe. Sounds like delusional ramblings by a disillusioned person. I guess we'll see who's right in the next 2 months. Spoiler alert....you wont be.
I'm right about sports being staged entertainment ,regardless what Redskins do. But I doubt I'm wrong that they will surprise.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #221
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Haskins starts then Penn or even Moses get injured in game?

How do you feel now? Geron Christian blocking his blind side.

How much of a grasp does young Haskins have to handle live disguised blitzs with an O line looking like:

Christian-Flowers-Roullier-Scherff-Moses

Oh yeah .. and we have some of the worst blocking TEs in the league so when we try to give Christian help, Davis or Sprinkle miss or forget to chip the edge rusher.

Haskins is not ready for live bullets yet. He will get in at some point but why rush it? To watch him get his knee blown out scrambling for his life and over extending plays bc he feels pressure to produce?

This season is sunk, lets not damage our 2020 season doing stupid stuff like rushing in our young QB who started 14 games in college.

Let Haskins rep with the ones during the bye week later in the season then let him start.

Spot. On.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #222
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I'm right about sports being staged entertainment ,regardless what Redskins do. But I doubt I'm wrong that they will surprise.
Not as long as manusky is running the d
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:11 PM   #223
skinsfan69
Living Legend

I think if we lose to the Giants while they're w/out Saquan and playing a rookie QB, and it's a bad loss I think someone goes, either Manusky, Jay or both.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:43 PM   #224
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Quote:
If they lose to the giants, then we are 0-3 in divisional games. We then, at best, can go 3-3 divisionally. We will not win the division. If we lose to the giants, we are then 0-4 on the season. We would need to be a wildcard...but after 0-4, the chances of attaining a wild card are exponentially low. The only thing surprising will be how much free time we have on sundays. This is one of the worst redskins teams to ever take the field. You can go on with your tinfoil hat, eddie bravo like view...but it's not going to change that we will have the 1st or second pick of the draft.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:50 PM   #225
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
If they lose to the giants, then we are 0-3 in divisional games. We then, at best, can go 3-3 divisionally. We will not win the division. If we lose to the giants, we are then 0-4 on the season. We would need to be a wildcard...but after 0-4, the chances of attaining a wild card are exponentially low. The only thing surprising will be how much free time we have on sundays. This is one of the worst redskins teams to ever take the field. You can go on with your tinfoil hat, eddie bravo like view...but it's not going to change that we will have the 1st or second pick of the draft.
You've of course noticed the nfl enjoys the parity bull crap where half the teams or more , end up between 9-7 to 7-9.
Lol at worst the Skins would have 5th pick. Jets, Dolphins, cards are far worse