Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #46
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: On to San Diego, I mean LA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
Is Quick still injured?

Wouldnt be surprised if our game gets moved/bumped/something with the wild fires in the area. Mostly north of the city it seems but there is one southeast of the stadium.

That shit looks like something from a movie. Unreal

wait the bottom is lol

Advertisements
Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #47
over the mountain
Playmaker

Yeah, the top one is a photo from the CA wildfires and it looks straight out of stranger things.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #48
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Well this sucks, hopefully they work something out. Can’t they just cut Lauvao and Hall. Can you cut a player who’s in IR? Restructure Reed and Norman’s contract.

Here's one possible reason why the Redskins and Brown haven't agreed to an extension | NBC Sports Washington
the saga continues - wu tang, wu tang
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:19 PM   #49
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Just watched the condensed version of the Chargers @ Cowboys game...
I'll tell you what, I've always been among the most optimistic around here, but I don't really see how we could pull this one of.

Yes they don't run the ball well, but they don't need to because their O-line pass protects amazingly well: they're the least sacked team in the league right now, and the second passing team (y/g).
With how poor our pass rush has played the last few weeks, I could see us getting just gashed.

They are also a pretty solid D: 4th sacking team in the league... This is going to be a long afternoon for Kirk.

Our only hope is the running game, they are not a good run D.

With all that said, it's football, anything can happen, and we're still the team that should've beat the Saints.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #50
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
I'll tell you what, I've always been among the most optimistic around here, but I don't really see how we could pull this one of.

Yes they don't run the ball well, but they don't need to because their O-line pass protects amazingly well: they're the least sacked team in the league right now, and the second passing team (y/g).
With how poor our pass rush has played the last few weeks, I could see us getting just gashed.

They are also a pretty solid D: 4th sacking team in the league... This is going to be a long afternoon for Kirk.

With all that said, it's football, anything can happen, and we're still the team that should've beat the Saints.
Yeah we aren't winning this game, we cant keep up with them. Our only chance is if Rivers is just off but that rarely happens. Kirk will have to throw for 400 yards for us to win and he doesn't have the weapons to do that
Old 12-08-2017, 08:53 AM   #51
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah we aren't winning this game, we cant keep up with them. Our only chance is if Rivers is just off but that rarely happens. Kirk will have to throw for 400 yards for us to win and he doesn't have the weapons to do that
And he might not have the time to throw that much... I just hope he doesn't get hurt...

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #52
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
And he might not have the time to throw that much... I just hope he doesn't get hurt...

Same here, the last 3 games should all be W's
Old 12-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #53
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Redskins are 7-3 lifetime vs the chargers and love to play in LA. 10 days rest should help, taking my team.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #54
jamf
Pro Bowl

If Charger fans are watching the Redskins/Raiders game, they are going to be worried.

These same Chargers are 6-6 for the season so they are as unpredictable as the Redskins.

They are 1-3 against common opponents (Chiefs, Eagles and Cowboys) while we are 0-3.

Rivers will throw INTs, lots of them. We need to get a couple early.

Quote:

jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #55
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Redskins are 7-3 lifetime vs the chargers and love to play in LA. 10 days rest should help, taking my team.
I can still see LT running through our D in that OT game a while back.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:57 AM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
If Charger fans are watching the Redskins/Raiders game, they are going to be worried.

These same Chargers are 6-6 for the season so they are as unpredictable as the Redskins.

They are 1-3 against common opponents (Chiefs, Eagles and Cowboys) while we are 0-3.

trusting Jamf here...good post and true. Chargers are playing well, but they aren't a juggernaut. fuckem, we win 27-20

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #57
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I would love to see Doc finally get 100 yards but against a top 5 D and maybe the most underrated player in the league (Casey Heyward) I dont see it
Old 12-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #58
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post

True that we can beat them.
I just think that you win the game in the trenches and I don't like our chances in this area this week.
A bit of luck with the injuries and a good game plan can help though. I do think we can run the ball on them too.

Old 12-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #59
over the mountain
Playmaker

Cant lie .. im hoping we close out 1-3 or worse. Given that Kirk is most likely walking and there being 3-5 decent QB prospects, top 12 pick would be nice.

Odd feeling. This team could have been legit, moving in right direction but injuries killed this season and losing Kirk kills any hope for the next 2 seasons.
------------------------------------------

Kind frustrating reading other fans takes on your team.

"If you wanna look at it that way though, a below average QB in Prescott shredded that Redskins D, what would an above average QB in Rivers do??"

- Dak went 11/22 for 102 yds and 2 tds ...

"The problem I see is Cousins is a darn good qb 3 yards behind Rivers, they have 3 very good receivers and a very good running back, we haven't beaten any teams this year with their talent. I hope we prove Sunday that they can, I'm nervous about this game !"

- what 3 receivers? who is this very good running back? WTF ..

"The Redskins have been ravaged by injuries in 2017 the same way that the Chargers were in 2016."

"It won’t be anywhere close to being an easy game, but the Redskins barely resemble the team that they were before injuries decimated their roster."

- a sensible poster, thank you good sir

https://forums.chargers.com/showthre...=106705&page=9

there comments arent that far off actually .. juts looking to hat
Old 12-08-2017, 01:30 PM   #60
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
Cant lie .. im hoping we close out 1-3 or worse. Given that Kirk is most likely walking and there being 3-5 decent QB prospects, top 12 pick would be nice.

Odd feeling. This team could have been legit, moving in right direction but injuries killed this season and losing Kirk kills any hope for the next 2 seasons.
------------------------------------------

Kind frustrating reading other fans takes on your team.

"If you wanna look at it that way though, a below average QB in Prescott shredded that Redskins D, what would an above average QB in Rivers do??"

- Dak went 11/22 for 102 yds and 2 tds ...

"The problem I see is Cousins is a darn good qb 3 yards behind Rivers, they have 3 very good receivers and a very good running back, we haven't beaten any teams this year with their talent. I hope we prove Sunday that they can, I'm nervous about this game !"

- what 3 receivers? who is this very good running back? WTF ..

"The Redskins have been ravaged by injuries in 2017 the same way that the Chargers were in 2016."

"It won’t be anywhere close to being an easy game, but the Redskins barely resemble the team that they were before injuries decimated their roster."

- a sensible poster, thank you good sir

https://forums.chargers.com/showthre...=106705&page=9

there comments arent that far off actually .. juts looking to hat

I dont see Kirk staying either so I would rather lose out and draft Baker or Josh Allen. I want kirk but it seems pretty obvious that A. The team wants him gone or B. He wants out