Supreme Court vacancy

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-10-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Supreme Court vacancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
G1 with so many conspiracy theories pushed by the mainstream several times a week, it’s easy to manipulate headlines to make up stories that simply aren’t there.

It’s been out of control of conspiracy theories with this Supreme Court event the last couple weeks...let’s be honest. And what is even more hilarious is people actually believe trump would have the capacity to mastermind it. Really folks?

I’m really surprised some buy into it...it’s on the same level as birther conspiracies.
I really am lost on this one. What is Trump supposedly masterminding by allowing a retiring justice have a say in his replacement.

I would get it if there was an implication Trump forced Kennedy to resign. But everything I see seems to go to Kennedy forcing Trump to nominate Kavanaugh, and Kennedy's son loaning money to Trump. Unless the claim is that justice Kennedy is a dirty judge or that Kennedy is trying to protwct his son, thats all bass ackwards of Trump masterminding some dasterdly plot.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:42 AM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I really am lost on this one. What is Trump supposedly masterminding by allowing a retiring justice have a say in his replacement.

I would get it if there was an implication Trump forced Kennedy to resign. But everything I see seems to go to Kennedy forcing Trump to nominate Kavanaugh, and Kennedy's son loaning money to Trump. Unless the claim is that justice Kennedy is a dirty judge or that Kennedy is trying to protwct his son, thats all bass ackwards of Trump masterminding some dasterdly plot.
Trump never forced to Kennedy to resign, there was never a back room deal for Kennedy to pick his replacement, no Kennedy son and cash payment/loan has nothing to do with anything and no there isn’t any dark money involved in the process.

All conspiracy theories pushed by mainstream media sources this past 10 days that people somehow continue to buy into.

Last edited by Chico23231; 07-11-2018 at 09:14 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:22 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump never forced to Kennedy to resign, there was never a back room deal for Kennedy to pick his replacement, no Kennedy son and cash payment has nothing to do with anything and no there isn’t any dark money involved in the process.

All conspiracy theories pushed by mainstream media sources this past 10 days that people somehow continue to buy into.
Look who is in denial right now?! #triggered
Old 07-11-2018, 08:41 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Look who is in denial right now?! #triggered
Im not mad about it...but it just continues to prove that major news sources continue to develop false narratives that now are moving into conspiracy theory zone. I never thought Huff Post/Politico/Yahoo new was "Infowars" territory but they certainly have changed my mind this week. They are certainly on the same level now.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:09 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Im not mad about it...but it just continues to prove that major news sources continue to develop false narratives that now are moving into conspiracy theory zone. I never thought Huff Post/Politico/Yahoo new was "Infowars" territory but they certainly have changed my mind this week. They are certainly on the same level now.

LOL, sure you're not. That's why all of a sudden "news source's " you respected are now crap becuase they don't fit your narrative ,don't look now but that is a trump cult thing to do .
Old 07-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, sure you're not. That's why all of a sudden "news source's " you respected are now crap becuase they don't fit your narrative ,don't look now but that is a trump cult thing to do .
Conspiracy theories aren't news...its gossip and tabloid. Belongs on a news stand next to the National Enquirer.

If you chose to trust these sources as legitimate news then maybe you rethink some things.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Conspiracy theories aren't news...its gossip and tabloid. Belongs on a news stand next to the National Enquirer.

If you chose to trust these sources as legitimate news then maybe you rethink some things.

Chico, DENIAL isn't just a river in Egypt any more.