When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-29-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Plenty of employers out there won't give someone a job based on their credit check and debt, meanwhile we have this jackass with the most important job in the country massively in debt.
He would be dq'd from any gov't job that isn't POTUS just for the potential liability of being in debt to any foreign country.

I'd love to know what his debt to asset ratio is right now.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:02 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Old 09-29-2020, 06:05 PM   #3
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

If the right wants to say they dont give a shit about tax fraud than say that. But for the love of god stop acting like he didn’t. It is so cult like at this point with the undying love and bending over backwards to ignore his crimes and faults that i think there was actually something done to their brains while they were sleeping.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...H6j?li=BBnb7Kz

Chico, your man is making a mockery of what should be amongst the most sacred events in our country. Voter interference, undermining the public confidence in a presidential election, making unsupported claims of widespread fraud - these are all things dictators and despots do. Your silence on this is deafening.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:47 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...H6j?li=BBnb7Kz

Chico, your man is making a mockery of what should be amongst the most sacred events in our country. Voter interference, undermining the public confidence in a presidential election, making unsupported claims of widespread fraud - these are all things dictators and despots do. Your silence on this is deafening.
Remember your boy Obama allowed Russia to interfere this most sacred events and did nothing to protect it. This ended a series of events where Obama got his ass kicked by Putin across the world.

If you haven’t heard about the numerous problems with mail in ballots and don’t think mail in voting increases the likelihood of fraud, then I can’t help you.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:38 AM   #6
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Remember your boy Obama allowed Russia to interfere this most sacred events and did nothing to protect it. This ended a series of events where Obama got his ass kicked by Putin across the world.

If you haven’t heard about the numerous problems with mail in ballots and don’t think mail in voting increases the likelihood of fraud, then I can’t help you.
I am happy to blame Obama for his shit job stopping Russia from interfering if you would be so kind to acknowledge the shit job Trump is doing protecting the integrity of the election this year.

In regards to your second paragraph, I present you with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPo
But a Washington Post analysis of data collected by three vote-by-mail states with help from the nonprofit Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) found that officials identified just 372 possible cases of double voting or voting on behalf of deceased people out of about 14.6 million votes cast by mail in the 2016 and 2018 general elections, or 0.0025 percent.

The figure reflects cases referred to law enforcement agencies in five elections held in Colorado, Oregon and Washington, where all voters proactively receive ballots in the mail for every election.

The minuscule rate of potentially fraudulent ballots in those states adds support to assertions by election officials nationwide that with the right safeguards, mail voting is a secure method for conducting elections this year amid the threat of the novel coronavirus — undercutting the president’s claims.

Current and former election officials in the three states said allegations that mail voting fosters widespread cheating are not only defied by the data, but also do not acknowledge the sophisticated and tightly controlled ways that voting operates in their jurisdictions, which have layers of security designed specifically to root out fraud and build confidence in the system.
The US has 5 states which do exclusive voting-by-mail. Unless you're suggesting that those 5 states are so corrupted by voting fraud that their results shouldn't count, I trust the process. I'm not saying voter fraud doesn't exist or happen in the US, just saying that when it does happen it's not widespread, nor does it have the ability to impact the outcome of the election.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:44 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I am happy to blame Obama for his shit job stopping Russia from interfering if you would be so kind to acknowledge the shit job Trump is doing protecting the integrity of the election this year.

In regards to your second paragraph, I present you with this.

The US has 5 states which do exclusive voting-by-mail. Unless you're suggesting that those 5 states are so corrupted by voting fraud that their results shouldn't count, I trust the process. I'm not saying voter fraud doesn't exist or happen in the US, just saying that when it does happen it's not widespread, nor does it have the ability to impact the outcome of the election.
You understand your error in your logic right? You are sitting here assuming the this scope of vote by mail as been done before and it’s been successful..it’s completely false premise. I’m telling you now, when the government fucks this up, do not blame the president. He’s warned you. The liberals have told the country this is fine, it will be ok. Noted.

What we are seeing currently are massive errors in just mailing the ballots out...and some retrieval of ballots have lost, found where they shouldn’t be.

Always a favorite here:
https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-ro...ling-msna15158

President Obama issued a blistering attack against Mitt Romney's shaky and shifting foreign policy pronouncements in the opening of the last presidential debate before November's election.

"The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back," Obama said, referring to a statement by Romney that Russia is "our number one geopolitical foe."

"You've never been in a position to execute foreign policy, but every time you've offered an opinion, you've been wrong," the president said in the debate moderated by Bob Scheiffer in Boca Raton, Florida.

This goes up there with ISIS is the jv team...5 years ago the country was under threat and under contact attacks from Islamic terrorists. Remember? Trump finally took care of that and now we see peace agreements being constructed in the Middle East with Israel.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You understand your error in your logic right? You are sitting here assuming the this scope of vote by mail as been done before and it’s been successful..it’s completely false premise. I’m telling you now, when the government fucks this up, do not blame the president. He’s warned you. The liberals have told the country this is fine, it will be ok. Noted.

What we are seeing currently are massive errors in just mailing the ballots out...and some retrieval of ballots have lost, found where they shouldn’t be.

Always a favorite here:

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-ro...ling-msna15158

President Obama issued a blistering attack against Mitt Romney's shaky and shifting foreign policy pronouncements in the opening of the last presidential debate before November's election.

"The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back," Obama said, referring to a statement by Romney that Russia is "our number one geopolitical foe."

"You've never been in a position to execute foreign policy, but every time you've offered an opinion, you've been wrong," the president said in the debate moderated by Bob Scheiffer in Boca Raton, Florida.

This goes up there with ISIS is the jv team...5 years ago the country was under threat and under contact attacks from Islamic terrorists. Remember? Trump finally took care of that and now we see peace agreements being constructed in the Middle East with Israel.

Well I thought that other post was the dumbest post in the history of posts. I should have known to keep reading until you put down the bong.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:27 AM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

This might be the dumbest post in the history of posts.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:01 AM   #10
MTK
\m/

I thought the right loved Christmas?

Recording reveals Melania Trump's curse over White House Christmas decorating duties; Twitter reacts
Old 10-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The audio is bad.

This will/has already gotten buried.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

So after douchebag learned of his possible exposure to Hope Hicks he still traveled to NJ for his gathering. What a fuckin piece of shit this guy is. I know Chico Obama did it first.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #13
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So after douchebag learned of his possible exposure to Hope Hicks he still traveled to NJ for his gathering. What a fuckin piece of shit this guy is. I know Chico Obama did it first.
And he tossed hats into the crowd with his tiny covid covered hands
Old 10-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #14
SunnySide
Playmaker

Deliveries due to COVID have increased the work load for the USPS.

Mail in voting due to COVID have increased the work load for the USPS.

Trumps new postmaster Dejoy came in and immediately made moves that would directly slow mail processing like not allowing any OT hours and removing sorting machines across the country.

-------------------

“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

A slower mail service could have a big impact this fall because an unprecedented number of Americans are expected to vote by mail and many states require a ballot to arrive at an election office by election day, regardless of when it was put in the mail, in order to be counted. At least 65,000 ballots were rejected during the 2020 primaries because they arrived too late.

“If we don’t make a deal that means they don’t get the money. That means they can’t have universal mail-in voting. They just can’t have it. Sort of a crazy thing,” Trump said on Thursday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ection-funding

-------------

If the collective government wanted to ensure every American can vote, we would be in much better shape. Unfortunately, Trump is intentionally placing undue burdens on mail in voting.

Why is Trump against mail-in-voting? It favors Democrats slightly. In Florida, 2M democrats requested mail-in-ballots vs 1.375M for Republicans.

Trump won bc of 100k votes in swing states while losing by almost 3M votes in the popular vote.

Every vote counts.

Disclosure:

I am unable to think of any possible criticism of Joe Biden for the state of the USPS, Trumps appointee intentionally slowing down mail service and trump stating that if they dont agree to a stimulus deal (still not done by the way) the USPS wont get needed funding for mail-in-ballots.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:55 PM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico seems to really enjoy highlighting when left wing nutjobs have something terrible to say on social media or in the media, so I'm gonna play that game too.

Proud Boy nutjob threatens war if Biden wins because he says BLM/antifa are obviously going to start a war if Trump wins.