Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 677
Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Now itís Colt McCoy......reading this, knowing what Trent WIlliams is going through, reading the reports out by Sua Cravens, and the massive injury problem weíve had over two years, I think the league should step in. I also think the entir medical staff should be fired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hog...ced-to-step-in



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-15-2019, 05:59 PM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,123
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5superbowls3wins View Post
Now itís Colt McCoy......reading this, knowing what Trent WIlliams is going through, reading the reports out by Sua Cravens, and the massive injury problem weíve had over two years, I think the league should step in. I also think the entir medical staff should be fired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hog...ced-to-step-in



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is more than smoke, its turnrd into a 4 alarm fire and DS needs to step in and put the fire out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:17 PM   #3
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 677
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This is more than smoke, its turnrd into a 4 alarm fire and DS needs to step in and put the fire out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


Apparently Colt has had FOUR surgeries, and is STILL injured. News is they tried rushing him back. I hope to Redskins face a class action suit over it. Every player thatís been affected.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:21 PM   #4
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 677
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

God, I fucking hate this worthless team

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...1837258461/amp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 05:55 AM   #5
The Skinsinator
Special Teams
 
The Skinsinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 115
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This is more than smoke, its turnrd into a 4 alarm fire and DS needs to step in and put the fire out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That's highly unlikely. He better realize how serious of an issue this is. This medical staff (unlike Cerrato and Allen) actually have a direct, tangible effect on the healthiness and well being of the team not personnel decisions. It sounds terrible, and an investigation needs to be done. Way too many coincidences.
The Skinsinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:42 PM   #6
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,343
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

If I recall correctly, Colt was pushing really hard to come back as he viewed this as finally having his chance to assume a permanent starting role.
__________________
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #7
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,070
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

I really don't understand why people keep lumping TW in with players that had serious injuries up to broken legs. TW had a growth on his head and was told to get a second opinion and he put it off, that is on him. Running on a broken leg that isn't healed yet can cause a major set back and possible permanent damage. Last I checked running with a growth on your head cannot exacerbate your condition.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 04:16 PM   #8
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,456
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
If I recall correctly, Colt was pushing really hard to come back as he viewed this as finally having his chance to assume a permanent starting role.
Gruden said this in a presser last year.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I really don't understand why people keep lumping TW in with players that had serious injuries up to broken legs. TW had a growth on his head and was told to get a second opinion and he put it off, that is on him. Running on a broken leg that isn't healed yet can cause a major set back and possible permanent damage. Last I checked running with a growth on your head cannot exacerbate your condition.
TW situation is something different, people just make uninformed opinions and run with it I guess.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 04:27 PM   #9
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie
 
5superbowls3wins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 677
Re: Redskins Injury Mismanagement Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Gruden said this in a presser last year.









TW situation is something different, people just make uninformed opinions and run with it I guess.


Itís simple, actually. Because all of these stories are related to the medical staff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.10709 seconds with 11 queries