Advertisements
Old 02-10-2020, 01:03 PM   #47
httr198020
Special Teams

Re: New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
For those who ask what has JK done? Here you go:

Rashad Ross on Jennifer King: “When things weren't going right, she was good at keeping my head in the game and understanding it."

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status...874422275?s=21
So what did she do exactly? Give him a blow job during halftime? So in other words she done nothing. We all know this is an affirmation action hire. This woman has no qualifications for this job and even if she did. There are men who obviously more qualified. We made a mistake by hiring Ron Rivera.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:10 PM   #48
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
So what did she do exactly? Give him a blow job during halftime? So in other words she done nothing. We all know this is an affirmation action hire. This woman has no qualifications for this job and even if she did. There are men who obviously more qualified. We made a mistake by hiring Ron Rivera.
Sooo many dipshits.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:15 PM   #49
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

I played football through college. Even though I was an A student in the classroom, fleet of foot and strong as an ox I struggled with the mental part of the game. I guess I flat out had a low football I.Q. that could not be improved. I am pretty sure there is many a non athletic nerd type that trips over their own feet that understands X's and O's more than me just from being a hardcore fan of the game. For that reason I think it is not required to have played the game at the level you coach it, or even played the game at all.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:27 PM   #50
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I played football through college. Even though I was an A student in the classroom, fleet of foot and strong as an ox I struggled with the mental part of the game. I guess I flat out had a low football I.Q. that could not be improved. I am pretty sure there is many a non athletic nerd type that trips over their own feet that understands X's and O's more than me just from being a hardcore fan of the game. For that reason I think it is not required to have played the game at the level you coach it, or even played the game at all.
That might be true but this woman has no qualifications for the job. She might be qualified to be a cheerleader keep something like that but not a football coach. What's next? We need more trans people as coaches in this league?
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #51
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2020, 01:36 PM   #52
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
That might be true but this woman has no qualifications for the job. She might be qualified to be a cheerleader keep something like that but not a football coach. What's next? We need more trans people as coaches in this league?
Hahahahahaha. This post is what would come up if you Google: How to make the biggest ass of yourself as possible on the internet.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #53
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Can we close this thread already? Before I get banned for saying something to Httr198020.

So just to rehash for the trolls on here who like to pretend they know what they are talking about (on a message board, not a meeting room. Because they aren’t coaches). Just because you may not have the greatest depth of knowledge with playing experience and x’s/o’s, Ron obviously sees this person he hired as an assistant coach has a particular skill set that was important enough to warrant being hired. Sometimes fit is a better indicator than experience.

P.S. httr198020, you’re a sexist P.O.S. and need to S.T.F.U.
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:42 PM   #54
SunnySide
Playmaker

I dont watch sports to have this pushed in my face. Push me and I push back. On the internet, anonymously at least. I wouldnt say how I really feel in pubic, Id get punched in my face and Im done with getting punched in the face. I dont like it.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:46 PM   #55
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
She has worked with Rivera. She coached for the AAF pro league. She played in the women's pro league.

Let Rivera be a leader, as MLK Jr put it, "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus" and don't judge off of simple bias, but let the results show their record.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:48 PM   #56
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I dont watch sports to have this pushed in my face. Push me and I push back. On the internet, anonymously at least. I wouldnt say how I really feel in pubic, Id get punched in my face and Im done with getting punched in the face. I dont like it.
You apparently are also willing to admit you have no spine on the internet, because you just did.

We don't just have a lot of dipshits around here, we have more low-character pieces of shit than I thought too.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:54 PM   #57
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
You apparently are also willing to admit you have no spine on the internet, because you just did.

We don't just have a lot of dipshits around here, we have more low-character pieces of shit than I thought too.
How could I have a spine on the internet? Thats like physically impossible. Im a person with arms and hands and the internet is ....

The Internet (portmanteau of interconnected network) is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link devices worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet
Old 02-10-2020, 01:56 PM   #58
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I think you're already at 6 feet, you can stop digging your own grave now.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:58 PM   #59
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
It's fun playing a jackass and I understand your tone, but you really should tag your posts with a sarcasm tag before someone takes you seriously.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:06 PM   #60
jamf
Pro Bowl

Scott Turner was Quality Control Assistant( made sure Westbrook had enough blow and hookers) as a teenager for the 1999 Redskins, now he is returning as OC without any NFL experience.

Kyle Shanahan was also gifted a job in the NFL from Daddy.

Don't look now but Rivera and Del Rio have their sons, ZERO experience, on the coaching staff.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote