Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Trump Accomplishments

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-20-2020, 08:16 PM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Trump Accomplishments

Figured it was time for a positive thread (that will instantly be turned negative). Believe it or not he's accomplished a lot more than supposedly taking hot tub sessions with Putin.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...in-three-years

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...19_142047.html

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...hments-so-far/

http://www.magapill.com/

I understand that not all of you will agree with all of these based on legit political differences of opinions, but I think he's doing a good job when you look at actual results.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-20-2020, 08:58 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Trump Accomplishments

The list in you first link is a effing joke.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

A better review...........................

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...n-achievements
Old 01-20-2020, 09:04 PM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

(that will instantly be turned negative)

^^^^

And right on queue. You must get a text alert anytime the name Trump is mentioned here. The TDS alert goes up like the bat signal.

If you were so inclined to be anything but 100% negative you could find your own links.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:18 PM   #5
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
A better review...........................

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...n-achievements
Vox. Lol

Edit: actually this quote from your article explains why libs really want him impeached

Quote:
As 2020 approaches, Trump’s achievements are a reminder that Trump and his team are doing real things that have real impacts on real lives. His successes explain why the conservative movement is solidly behind him, despite its considerable doubts from four years ago. Regardless of what Trump tweets or says or does during the election, it’s worth remembering there’s more to him than the Trump Show.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:24 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Vox is a complete fuckin joke. Don’t post their bullshit here

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:30 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Vox. Lol

Edit: actually this quote from your article explains why libs really want him impeached

this is from the same artical..........................

"As a candidate, Trump was vocally skeptical of climate change regulations but specifically vowed “to promote clean air and water,” which are overwhelmingly popular causes. But Trump has moved to roll back dozens of rules on these subjects without the changes ever becoming a focus of sustained public debate.

Most of these rollbacks’ impacts will be felt primarily in the long term, but already, particulate pollution is getting worse, reversing years of progress. A team of researchers at Carnegie Mellon estimates that 9,700 more Americans died due to air pollution in 2018 than in 2016, in part due to regulatory changes. But the Trump administration is moving to restrict the range of evidence used to demonstrate air pollution’s harms, hoping to forestall the promulgation of new standards that would lead to stricter regulation."
Old 01-20-2020, 09:31 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Vox is a complete fuckin joke. Don’t post their bullshit here
.....................coming from now that is fucking funny!
Old 01-20-2020, 09:36 PM   #9
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

And more from G1s
Quote:
In tandem with the regulatory rollback, Trump’s goal of boosting America’s natural resource extraction industries has been largely successful. There is no broad-based revival of the coal industry, but*employment in coal mining has stabilized and is rising slightly*in a reversal of recent trends. American oil output has soared to the point where*net imports of crude oil and petroleum products*are at their lowest level in generations and the country is likely to become a net exporter in the near future. Natural gas output, meanwhile, has*soared to record highs
And also
Quote:
Beyond cutting rates, Trump has also reshaped the tax code in important ways. By substantially increasing the standard deduction, TCJA has reduced the number of families who itemize tax deductions and thus, in effect, made all deductions less valuable and economically important. Pairing this with a reduction in the amount of home mortgage interest that is eligible for tax deductibility has, in particular, narrowed the scope of the mortgage interest tax deduction — long seen as a sacred cow of the tax code — and done so without notably disrupting the real estate market... *But the reshaping of the deductions landscape is likely to be a somewhat enduring, and arguably progressive, part of his legacy.
And
Quote:
As*Vox’s Nicole Narea has detailed, for example, the Trump administration “built up, layer by layer, a series of impediments in Central America, at the border, in detention centers, and in the immigration courts that have made obtaining asylum nearly impossible.”
And finally
Quote:
Trump has seen federal judges*appointed and confirmed at a record rate. He’s put 46 Circuit Court judges on the bench in three years compared to 55 across eight years of Obama, meaning a bit over a quarter of appeals court judges are now Trump appointees.*
So while dems scream and moan in literal hysterics over trumped up charges, Trump amd the Republican Senate have been working on the agenda they campaigned on.

Thanks Vox

Old 01-20-2020, 09:37 PM   #10
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Vox. Lol

Can I tiptoe in here while avoiding the major discussion of this dogshit thread?

I want him impeached because he thinks the position of POTUS is above the law. Literally anytime one of his advisors say "we don't have the law to back us up on this" he just does it anyways, and they'll figure out the legal ramifications later.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:38 PM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Giantone - Can you say even 1 thing that has happened during his administration that you agree is a positive accomplishment? Or you literally disagree with 100% of anything that's been done? I would think there would have to be 1.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:39 PM   #12
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
this is from the same artical..........................

"As a candidate, Trump was vocally skeptical of climate change regulations but specifically vowed “to promote clean air and water,” which are overwhelmingly popular causes. But Trump has moved to roll back dozens of rules on these subjects without the changes ever becoming a focus of sustained public debate.

Most of these rollbacks’ impacts will be felt primarily in the long term, but already, particulate pollution is getting worse, reversing years of progress. A team of researchers at Carnegie Mellon estimates that 9,700 more Americans died due to air pollution in 2018 than in 2016, in part due to regulatory changes. But the Trump administration is moving to restrict the range of evidence used to demonstrate air pollution’s harms, hoping to forestall the promulgation of new standards that would lead to stricter regulation."
Again, these are items supported by, and reasons why, Trump supporters voted for him. You can, and do, have political meltdowns over it, but it isn't a negative to someone looking to vote for Trump vs any democrat.

Old 01-20-2020, 09:40 PM   #13
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Can I tiptoe in here while avoiding the major discussion of this dogshit thread?

I want him impeached because he thinks the position of POTUS is above the law. Literally anytime one of his advisors say "we don't have the law to back us up on this" he just does it anyways, and they'll figure out the legal ramifications later.
Why is the thread dogshit? You're turning into Giantone. Not every political post or thread has to be directed towards shitting on the president.

Also, you can want him impeached, but still think some things he has done were positive.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Why is it a dogshit thread? Trump has implemented alot of the policies he ran on, and showing those successes, and the resulting success in the country is as legitimate, or more legitimate, then the 13th negative thread or 1900th post of hyperbole against him.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-20-2020 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2020, 05:49 AM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Because you started the thread for you, Cred, and Chico to pat yourselves on the back for accomplishing your agenda knowing full well G1 was gonna come in here and try to spoil it. Then when he posts you all just jump on him for doing it.

Congratulations, he accomplished your conservative agenda?

America will never prosper as long as one party prioritizes winning over everything else. Say what you want about libs trying to impeach Trump from day one (which I believe was only a select few outspoken jackasses and not indicative of the entire party), but it seems like the only time Republicans are happy nowadays is seeing Dems unhappy.