Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2022, 07:39 PM   #1501
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,530
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

If you live in Maryland you probably know all about this case. If you aren't from Maryland, there was a podcast, an HBO docuseries and a book about it.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/adnan...ated/41278447#

Reading this sounds like Maryland AG Frosh disagreed with this decision.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-19-2022, 08:23 PM   #1502
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,964
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
If you live in Maryland you probably know all about this case. If you aren't from Maryland, there was a podcast, an HBO docuseries and a book about it.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/adnan...ated/41278447#

Reading this sounds like Maryland AG Frosh disagreed with this decision.
I’ve heard about the case, but don’t know much about it. Probably check it out on HBO
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 08:26 PM   #1503
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,622
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Former President Donald J. Trump appeared to more fully embrace QAnon on Saturday, playing a song at a political rally in Ohio that prompted attendees to respond with a salute in reference to the cultlike conspiracy theory’s theme song.

While speaking in Youngstown in support of J.D. Vance, whom he has endorsed as Ohio’s Republican nominee for the Senate, Mr. Trump delivered a dark address about the decline of America over music that was all but identical to a song called “Wwg1wga” — an abbreviation for the QAnon slogan, “Where we go one, we go all.”

As Mr. Trump spoke, scores of people in the crowd raised fingers in the air in an apparent reference to the “1” in what they thought was the song’s title. It was the first time in the memory of some Trump aides that such a display had occurred at one of his rallies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/u...non-music.html




The 1 finger Q salute ... while trump plays the Q song

this is the twillight zone ... conspiracy crazy has gone mainstream

trump is going to get elected and this country will not survive the 4 years.

trump is going full on crazy
I was warning people about him when all this started in his first run
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 07:41 AM   #1504
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,530
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’ve heard about the case, but don’t know much about it. Probably check it out on HBO
I try to stay objective when listening to and watching it, knowing I am only being shown what the content creators want me to know, but I do feel there is reason to believe his case was mishandled.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 09:33 AM   #1505
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,964
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ide-mcdonalds/

Attack on axe-wielding man caught on camera inside McDonald’s in NYC


Insane…he was released back to the streets 12 hours later. Everyone who is a victim of violent crime in these Dem run cities, enjoy the choice you made
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 09-20-2022 at 10:39 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 10:47 AM   #1506
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,964
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Great candidate running up in northern VA against Don Beyer:

Karina Lipsman

https://ballotpedia.org/Karina_Lipsman

Immigrated from Ukraine, raised in Baltimore Housing projects, became a US citizens at 18, went to public Baltimore schools where eventually graduates from John Hopkins with a masters. Moderate

Seems like a better, more relatable, harder working candidate than the white guy who is one of the wealthiest members of congress.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 11:02 AM   #1507
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Great candidate running up in northern VA against Don Beyer:

Karina Lipsman

https://ballotpedia.org/Karina_Lipsman

Immigrated from Ukraine, raised in Baltimore Housing projects, became a US citizens at 18, went to public Baltimore schools where eventually graduates from John Hopkins with a masters. Moderate

Seems like a better, more relatable, harder working candidate than the white guy who is one of the wealthiest members of congress.
She is saying she wants to be bi-partisan and not demonize others who think differently .. we need a lot more of that.

But shes young and I cant find anything on her other than "worked for 14 years in defense and intelligence community" ... but she graduated JHU in 2012? Things you did in college or grad school ... I dont count that, we all did programs, so that is kinda a red flag she is inflating and glossing over her real world experience.

What did you do? Did you volunteer and intern or have an actual job? How does that experience make you a good candidate?

She is also school choice .. which I honestly dont know enough about but I do know I dont like public money going to private religious schools.

NoVa ... so the Rs got run a non MAGA platform
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:43 PM   #1508
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,964
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

WARMINGTON: Halton school board prepares for backlash over trans high school teacher

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...school-teacher

Jfc…RIP Canada. RIP Common sense.

The government is rushing to protect this sick fuck

Imagine taking this person as a serious teacher and not someone living out this sexual fetish fantasy combo with serious emotional or mental illness. This is sick in front of children. Simply unacceptable on every level. *guess the slippery slope folks will ignore*

I’m going into teaching with a prosthetic 2 foot raging boner and teach children…that ok? Jfc
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:01 PM   #1509
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,622
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
WARMINGTON: Halton school board prepares for backlash over trans high school teacher

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...school-teacher

Jfc…RIP Canada. RIP Common sense.

The government is rushing to protect this sick fuck

Imagine taking this person as a serious teacher and not someone living out this sexual fetish fantasy combo with serious emotional or mental illness. This is sick in front of children. Simply unacceptable on every level. *guess the slippery slope folks will ignore*

I’m going into teaching with a prosthetic 2 foot raging boner and teach children…that ok? Jfc
lol, just your type chico.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:21 PM   #1510
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,622
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://news.yahoo.com/furious-texas...234958475.html

Furious Texas Sheriff Announces Criminal Investigation Into Martha’s Vineyard Migrant Flight
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 07:49 PM   #1511
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,530
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
WARMINGTON: Halton school board prepares for backlash over trans high school teacher

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...school-teacher

Jfc…RIP Canada. RIP Common sense.

The government is rushing to protect this sick fuck

Imagine taking this person as a serious teacher and not someone living out this sexual fetish fantasy combo with serious emotional or mental illness. This is sick in front of children. Simply unacceptable on every level. *guess the slippery slope folks will ignore*

I’m going into teaching with a prosthetic 2 foot raging boner and teach children…that ok? Jfc
I always knew you were envious of my BDE. Not going to lie I find a lot wrong with that. I highly doubt that teacher is genuinely transgender. That is not the behavior of someone who is. Shame on school system for allowing this. I am only going to focus on what I consider school related issues here but the teachers dress is wildly inappropriate (spandex shirts) the size of those prosthesis are a safety hazard in the shop class. At some point you have to consider the children here.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 07:58 PM   #1512
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,446
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I always knew you were envious of my BDE. Not going to lie I find a lot wrong with that. I highly doubt that teacher is genuinely transgender. That is not the behavior of someone who is. Shame on school system for allowing this. I am only going to focus on what I consider school related issues here but the teachers dress is wildly inappropriate (spandex shirts) the size of those prosthesis are a safety hazard in the shop class. At some point you have to consider the children here.
Some days I feel like the whole world is trolling us.

This is an article that belongs on one of those political satire sites.

That's a weird fucking pervert.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:02 PM   #1513
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,530
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

I was half expecting to see the pics were from a Halloween party
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:11 PM   #1514
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,446
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

White House Gift Shop Now Selling ‘Inflation Is A Myth’ Hoodies For $289:

https://thegloriousamerican.com/econ...r-289-9-14-22/
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:36 PM   #1515
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,964
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I was half expecting to see the pics were from a Halloween party
Ya know, the whole thing becomes comical when the school system says, take this person serious.

I’m like….really? Like you gotta be kiddin me
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18499 seconds with 10 queries