Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room

WFT 2020 Training Camp

Redskins Locker Room

Old 08-12-2020, 10:29 AM   #121
SunnySide
The Starter

Re: WFT 2020 Training Camp

11.6M is an expensive luxury but with us not being contenders, strange covid season ahead and plenty of cap space ... its a luxury we can afford.

Personally .. I do want to see him play in meaningful playoff games. Thats what most of these players spend their whole lives dreaming about .. then you get drafted by the Skins or Bengals or Browns or Dolphins or Jags and you end up being a Joe Thomas.

-----------------------

I am starving for some real Training camp news, little clips etc ..
"We haven't put it together. We've made too many mistakes on game day. But the effort. The effort of the players and the rest of this organization is fantastic," Redskins Team President Bruce Allen said in early October.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-12-2020, 10:50 AM   #122
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
In a part time role RK could be really effective getting after the passer. And you can never have enough of those guys.
True, but just donít want it at the expense of another player. I donít really mind the money this year, but I would balk at an extension. I would not be onboard with that unless itís a 1 year 6,7 million deal which would reflect that role.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:17 AM   #123
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
11.6M is an expensive luxury but with us not being contenders, strange covid season ahead and plenty of cap space ... its a luxury we can afford.

Personally .. I do want to see him play in meaningful playoff games. Thats what most of these players spend their whole lives dreaming about .. then you get drafted by the Skins or Bengals or Browns or Dolphins or Jags and you end up being a Joe Thomas.

-----------------------

I am starving for some real Training camp news, little clips etc ..
Dude...you and me both. Once the calendar switches from July to August, itís fucking football season and Iím ready to go.

Also gotta say, some of these reporters need to get in gear and start providing some info.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:21 AM   #124
SunnySide
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dude...you and me both. Once the calendar switches from July to August, itís fucking football season and Iím ready to go.

Also gotta say, some of these reporters need to get in gear and start providing some info.
Im coming to the conclusion they have been completely shut out of Ashburn and wont be able to really be anywhere near the building until tomorrow for the first time.

Be nice if Julie Donaldson could be there and put out some twitter shots etc .. we saw a few last week
"We haven't put it together. We've made too many mistakes on game day. But the effort. The effort of the players and the rest of this organization is fantastic," Redskins Team President Bruce Allen said in early October.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote