Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-20-2020, 03:12 PM   #136
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

"Longest-tenured" = reason to get rid of him now.

Advertisements
Old 07-20-2020, 08:15 PM   #137
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Surprised no one is mentioning the dj swearing jay gruden text beef. Jay was more of a loose cannon than I thought.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #138
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Surprised no one is mentioning the dj swearing jay gruden text beef. Jay was more of a loose cannon than I thought.
They’re both pathetic
Old 07-21-2020, 11:35 AM   #139
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Jay is not HC material. He's not even a coordinator. Just goes to show you how piss poor Allen is, thinking Gruden could lead men. He is a position coach at best, not ever in a million years a leader of men. Gruden can't even judge talent that well if you ask me.

DJ sucks too. All he does is run his mouth. Big talker for just an average journeymen player.

Just glad these losers are gone.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #140
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Terry Bateman, who has been named as the new executive VP and chief marketing officer, is possibly the longest-tenured member of Snyder's inner circle, as he worked for Dan even before the Redskins when he was employed by Snyder Communications. He was just behind the scenes in recent years, but now he is taking on a more prominent role.

So Bateman has been here for the worst moments of Snyder's ownership, and also was here the whole time while the sexual harassment culture was going on.
Chris Russell was on the Junkies this morning. Let's say he isn't a big Bateman fan.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 01:03 PM   #141
SunnySide
Playmaker

You know things are broken and rotten when fans know the name of your (checks notes) the executive VP and chief marketing officer.

Chase Young coming off one edge and Sweat coming off the other to meet at the QB is all we need.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:26 PM   #142
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
You know things are broken and rotten when fans know the name of your (checks notes) the executive VP and chief marketing officer.

Chase Young coming off one edge and Sweat coming off the other to meet at the QB is all we need.
...and lawyer.

Beth Wilkinson.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:13 PM   #143
SunnySide
Playmaker

I know its still early .... but I feel like the skins kinda weathered the storm here. Nothing on ESPN but the Julie Donaldson hiring. Nothing on yahoo homepage. Mark Cuban is now twitter beefing w Ted Cruz. MLB started playing a few games.

Being proactive pre story drop by already firing the guys, hiring a female lawyer to do the review, quickly naming a female to replace Larry Michael.

I think DS and the skins survived as well as could be expected. Oh yeah, well hear some crumbs and be front page news for 24 hours when Beth Wilkinson's report comes out ... but

I think this went as well as it could for DS post article drop.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #144
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I know its still early .... but I feel like the skins kinda weathered the storm here. Nothing on ESPN but the Julie Donaldson hiring. Nothing on yahoo homepage. Mark Cuban is now twitter beefing w Ted Cruz. MLB started playing a few games.

Being proactive pre story drop by already firing the guys, hiring a female lawyer to do the review, quickly naming a female to replace Larry Michael.

I think DS and the skins survived as well as could be expected. Oh yeah, well hear some crumbs and be front page news for 24 hours when Beth Wilkinson's report comes out ... but

Yes, whether through good decisions and/or luck and/or timing they pulled a fast one and got out of there. By the time the fine is levied this story will be old news. Snyder, you sneaky bastard.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:31 PM   #145
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:

Well, 30 years of work finally saw results...the name change was forced. Mission accomplished...our enemies are satisfied and will move onto the next target.

The media "cares" more about racism claims than sexual assault...always has, always will. Look how much coverage the name change and how much pressure was applied to Snyder to take action there. People called for him to sell the team over it. The other story, it died off in a couple of days and no one cares if Snyder's here or not.

Pretty sickening actually, but it's nice to be out of the national headlines.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:30 PM   #146
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
The media "cares" more about racism claims than sexual assault...always has, always will.
They are too busy raping women to report sexual assaults.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/21/89339...xual-misconduc
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:27 PM   #147
SunnySide
Playmaker

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...ex-trafficking

Snyder suing an India based newspaper for slander re Epstein accusations. I thought it was pretty ridiculous how much traction the Epstein stuff got considering it started from a random speculation on reddit.

Might just give the false accusations more oxygen though ... I do feel bad for Snyder to have those pedophile accusations made against him