Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #31
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Snyder will escape this. He's so scared of his own shadow and hides his cave so much so that he's just enough removed and legitimately oblivious to what's going on.

So it's the worst of both worlds -- Snyder survives and there's even more poop to pile onto this shit organization.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-16-2020, 07:47 PM   #32
mredskins
MVP

Re: More than a dozen women allege sexual harassment and verbal abuse by former team employees at Redskins Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Statement from Rivera

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Rivera is legit.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:52 PM   #33
rocnrik
Playmaker

Yes he is !!!!
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:52 PM   #34
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The legacy of Snyder is maybe the worst owner in our modern time.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:54 PM   #35
rocnrik
Playmaker

Yep Snyder is nothing to write home about ...I wonder now if other women will step forward against other teams .
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #36
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Just hope they force him out. He is a loser.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #37
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Feels like they cut a lot of stuff out that couldn't be verified or wouldn't pass legal from everything we heard on Twitter. It's sad that sexual harassment at big companies has become so normalized but honestly this doesn't feel like it's anywhere near enough to force Dan out. Sure, there will be lawsuits that come out of this and settlements paid, but at the end of the day force Dan to sell the team? Not seeing it.

I feel bad for all the women that had to tolerate the abuse, hopefully they're in a better place now.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:22 PM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davy View Post
For sure.

This kind of behaviour is endemic in society in general though, it's not unique to the Redskins.
???
Old 07-16-2020, 08:33 PM   #39
HTTR
Special Teams

Snyder sure as hell is responsible for the culture and office behavior of his execs. That’s what leaders do. Competent, dedicated staff members being harassed to the point of crying at their desks and eventually quitting, with one HR person on staff and no one to report to who could make these horny douchebags knock it off . . . sure, it happens elsewhere, but not at good organizations. If it happens where you work, give some serious thought to what you’re going to do to change things. It’s not professional.

So maybe this doesn’t warrant a max NFL slapdown, but let’s hope there’s enough here for Snyder to have a come-to-Jesus moment. (That’s a figure of speech.)
Old 07-16-2020, 08:38 PM   #40
Ruhskins
Living Legend

People seem to forget that Snyder is not well liked by other owners. They'll use this as an excuse to force him out.

R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:41 PM   #41
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTR View Post
Snyder sure as hell is responsible for the culture and office behavior of his execs. That’s what leaders do. Competent, dedicated staff members being harassed to the point of crying at their desks and eventually quitting, with one HR person on staff and no one to report to who could make these horny douchebags knock it off . . . sure, it happens elsewhere, but not at good organizations. If it happens where you work, give some serious thought to what you’re going to do to change things. It’s not professional.

So maybe this doesn’t warrant a max NFL slapdown, but let’s hope there’s enough here for Snyder to have a come-to-Jesus moment. (That’s a figure of speech.)
Har-Dee-Har-Har! You're funny.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:51 PM   #42
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLord View Post
Uggghh! Not cool and it could not have come at a worse time.

Most guys like attractive women, but we all need to keep our thoughts to ourselves.
For whom? The timing is perfect for Bezos, the WaPo owner who is apparently interested in buying the Washington NFL franchise.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:56 PM   #43
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
People seem to forget that Snyder is not well liked by other owners. They'll use this as an excuse to force him out.

They could but let's not pretend like corporate culture isn't synonymous with sexual harassment. I wouldn't be surprised if there were several other bottom feeder teams with the same issues.

Dan already has his defense lined up. "The perpetrators involved in these acts have been removed from their jobs and we are taking appropriate steps to insure this never happens again."
Old 07-16-2020, 09:44 PM   #44
Monkeydad
Living Legend

I would not be surprised if this happens with most pro sports teams sadly. Big egos and excess testosterone with rich men. It might uncover and address the problem across sports but I don't think that it will get rid of Snyder. Hopefully some good and justice comes from exposing it. Just look how horrible it was to a far worse extent in the Olympics, with minor girls in gymnastics and swimming.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:50 PM   #45
mredskins
MVP

The Richard Mann text are weak, seriously that is sexually harassing? I feel like those two had at the min a flirty relationship going on. Those text are out of context.

The whole thing sounds like weak sauce imo; cat calling and butt pinching BREAKING NEWS!!! Not condoning but it certainly didn’t need all the build WaPo built up; then folks connecting Snyder with Epstein; GTFO.

I hate Synder just as much as the next guy but this isn’t ousting him.

This what happens when folks hate you they make mole holes into mountains. Any liked owner/ franchise this never come to light and the nfl would privately tell them to get their shit together.