Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Panthers Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2019, 05:57 PM   #166
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,619
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfanatic View Post
Don't take it too seriously, its just a game thread. I won't pick at you in the future if it is going to bother you.


If you think that this is bothering me you need to think again. Lol. I made a negative comment when they were getting their asses beat. You waited like a little child to throw it back in my face until the game was actually over. If you are such a super fan you should have quoted me right away.
Am I going to lose sleep over you being childish? Probably not.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #167
Skinsfanatic
The Starter
 
Skinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,066
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
If you think that this is bothering me you need to think again. Lol. I made a negative comment when they were getting their asses beat. You waited like a little child to throw it back in my face until the game was actually over. If you are such a super fan you should have quoted me right away.
Am I going to lose sleep over you being childish? Probably not.
Ok, you win.
Skinsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:00 PM   #168
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,619
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfanatic View Post
Ok, you win.


Win what? Im having an awesome dinner right now at some delicious Vietnamese place. Do i get a free dessert?
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #169
Skinsfanatic
The Starter
 
Skinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,066
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Win what? Im having an awesome dinner right now at some delicious Vietnamese place. Do i get a free dessert?
It's possible. You should ask them. Enjoy the meal, sounds great.
Skinsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:10 PM   #170
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,619
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfanatic View Post
It's possible. You should ask them. Enjoy the meal, sounds great.


Pho. Delicious, cheap, and filling. No room for dessert.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #171
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,560
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Man I'm telling you guys we have some building blocks.
Iíve been saying that. Address both T positions, S, ILB, TE, pass rusher, CB and we are there. Our DL can be as good as the 49ers, we have 4 1st round picks, just need a good DC and an attitude change.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:25 PM   #172
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,619
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Iíve been saying that. Address both T positions, S, ILB, TE, pass rusher, CB and we are there. Our DL can be as good as the 49ers, we have 4 1st round picks, just need a good DC and an attitude change.


And a HC, and GM. Also not completely sold on Haskins. We got a ways to go, but seems better than two weeks ago.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #173
rocnrik
Impact Rookie
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 802
Re: Panthers Thread

I will admit when they got the onside kick I thought we were losing.. I donít believe Iíve ever seen as many bad teams in one year as this ..is it me or is it a ton of shit teams
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #174
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,619
Re: Panthers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
I will admit when they got the onside kick I thought we were losing.. I donít believe Iíve ever seen as many bad teams in one year as this ..is it me or is it a ton of shit teams


There are. What 8 teams with 1-3 wins? That usually levels itself out by years end. Like it did today with us, cincy, and the fins winning. Wonder how much you could have won taking those three today....
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.08503 seconds with 12 queries