Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

Thread Hell

Old 05-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #46
KERRAKPO9198

Re: Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Hail yeah!!!!!!!!!
I was talking about Rex Grossman III !!!

Yea baby Grossman for president!

No not really.

Advertisements
Old 05-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #47
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

I was watching the Alfred Morris highlights and noticed we really had alot of good down field blocking. The O seemed to really play as a tight unit and no one was stoping until the play was over.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #48
KERRAKPO9198

Look who our new safety Bacarri Rambo looks like.

For those of you who don't know who that is in the first pic, that is Brian Dawkins, Rambo is in the bottom pic. Lets hope Rambo does more than just looks like Dawkins, if he can play like him, he will be our FS for years to come!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #49
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I was watching the Alfred Morris highlights and noticed we really had alot of good down field blocking. The O seemed to really play as a tight unit and no one was stoping until the play was over.
Good observation. Our O line is very underrated IMO, Trent Williams is the best left tackle in the NFL, Kory Lichentensteiger is a very solid left guard, Will Montgomery is one of the better centers in the NFL, Chris Chester is solid at right guard, now all we need is someone to step up and take the right tackle spot, we have plenty of guys competing for that position from undrafted free agents, to first year players and a few veterens we've had or signed during free agency.

Redskins.com | Players
Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #50
KERRAKPO9198

Redskins Training Camp Opens July 25 I'll be there, probably on fan appreciaton day.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #51
KERRAKPO9198

GOO, FUDGE, RAMBO - The Red and Black : Sports
Old 05-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #52
KERRAKPO9198

Another player I hope who makes the roster besides Pat White is my man from UVA, Mr. Chase Minnifield... who I believe can be a very solid CB and play maker if given a chance.

Chase Minnifield UVA highlights - YouTube Chase Minnifield
Old 05-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #53
KERRAKPO9198

Upside plays: A look at the Washington Redskins' draft - ESPN Great 2013 NFL draft for the Redskins! I think we could have a couple of potential stars come from this draft class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZmGNOyT8w 2nd round pick NC State CB David Amerson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-frWs5UGg0 3rd round pick Florida TE Jordan Reed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MctoYvSX68 4th round pick Fresno State S Phillip Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trUV0_4ZB0g 5th round pick Florida State RB Chris Thompson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYECkG3qJmM 5th round pick Florida State DE Brandon Jenkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt4Y9Nt5bA 6th round pick Georgia S Bacarri Rambo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfobXbtRFuI 7th round pick Rutgers RB Jawan Jamison

HTTR!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #54
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

Holy Jesus!

Looks like someone got laid last night...

Fantastic thread!!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #55
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRAKPO9198 View Post
Another player I hope who makes the roster besides Pat White is my man from UVA, Mr. Chase Minnifield... who I believe can be a very solid CB and play maker if given a chance.

Chase Minnifield UVA highlights - YouTube Chase Minnifield
I'm holding some hope for Minnifield as well but I'm not going to hold my breath on him. From what I read on the injury, it seem to be severely so we will find out later this season and see if his knee holds up. It would be awesome if that happens, our entire secondary have the potential to go from bad to good/great secondary within next two years or so - Amerson, Thomas, Rambo, and Minnifield.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

this is crazy. cocaine is a hellva drug

He Gets Us
Old 05-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #57
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
Holy Jesus!

Looks like someone got laid last night...

Fantastic thread!!
LOL!!
R.I.P. #21
Old 05-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #59
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
I'm holding some hope for Minnifield as well but I'm not going to hold my breath on him. From what I read on the injury, it seem to be severely so we will find out later this season and see if his knee holds up. It would be awesome if that happens, our entire secondary have the potential to go from bad to good/great secondary within next two years or so - Amerson, Thomas, Rambo, and Minnifield.
Redskins cornerback Chase Minnifield looks to reconstruct a promising career | WashingtonExaminer.com
Old 05-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #60
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRAKPO9198 View Post
Redskins Training Camp Opens July 25 I'll be there, probably on fan appreciaton day.
I will be there a lot. If anyone plans on going let me know and we can get a Warpath tailgate/VIP section going...
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing