Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Post Draft Thoughts

Redskins Locker Room


View Poll Results: Grade the Redskins 2019 draft
A 43 74.14%
B 13 22.41%
C 2 3.45%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #151
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,584
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

# 28

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ter-2019-draft
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-05-2019, 03:23 PM   #152
los panda
Pro Bowl
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,106
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I love everything about it, from being severe underdogs to the Bob Seger shout out.

__________________
9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 03:57 PM   #153
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,077
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I wish they would have said 32, those expert assholes know nothing, this Redskins team will contend and make the playoffs.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #154
mooby
Living Legend
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 15,103
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I wish they would have said 32, those expert assholes know nothing, this Redskins team will contend and make the playoffs.
I write my own power rankings, on the toilet paper in my bathroom. The difference between mine and theirs is they make money off theirs through clicks. Both of ours hold the same weight in NFL locker rooms though.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:45 PM   #155
los panda
Pro Bowl
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,106
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I write my own power rankings, on the toilet paper in my bathroom. The difference between mine and theirs is they make money off theirs through clicks. Both of ours hold the same weight in NFL locker rooms though.
Lol
__________________
9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:43 AM   #156
Warthog
Camp Scrub
 
Warthog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 54
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Eli is going to crush Jones in the pre-season competition. Eli will play QB all season, which is good for the 'skins because he's on the downside of his career.
__________________
Four Combat Tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #157
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,565
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...dwayne-haskins
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #158
Buffalo Bob
Impact Rookie
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 917
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The Steelers at #18, that is a good one, ever since Big Ben was QB they have never been below .500. New England at #2? I have a feeling Brady is going to get swallowed by father time this year.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:41 PM   #159
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,341
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Eli is going to crush Jones in the pre-season competition. Eli will play QB all season, which is good for the 'skins because he's on the downside of his career.
The Gmen are in a somewhat similar situation to the Patriots, where they have a SB winning QB in the twilight of his career, who will only leave under his own terms. The difference of course is that Brady keeps winning, so that's not an issue.

Unless it comes directly from ownership, Jones will not see the field in 2019.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:24 PM   #160
los panda
Pro Bowl
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,106
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

__________________
9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:49 PM   #161
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,559
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
The Gmen are in a somewhat similar situation to the Patriots, where they have a SB winning QB in the twilight of his career, who will only leave under his own terms. The difference of course is that Brady keeps winning, so that's not an issue.

Unless it comes directly from ownership, Jones will not see the field in 2019.
i wouldn't say that...your talking about Tom Brady a MVP caliber QB and Eli who looks done.
__________________
Jason Witten on Cam Newton: "One of the best things he does is run after catch."
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #162
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,559
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
Ha! This dude better switch fan bases. Someone should send that to Mara.

G1 if you want a Haskins jersey let me know
__________________
Jason Witten on Cam Newton: "One of the best things he does is run after catch."
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:44 PM   #163
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,341
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
i wouldn't say that...your talking about Tom Brady a MVP caliber QB and Eli who looks done.
I didn't say that. I said that both teams have QBs who are dictating the teams what to do with the position. Of course Brady is a perennial MVP caliber QB, and he can do that (this is why Jimmy G. was shipped to SF). I just don't get how/why Eli has that much say; I believe he is the reason they didn't draft Sam Darnold last season, and why they are talking about Jones sitting behind him this upcoming season.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:25 PM   #164
KI Skins Fan
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,891
Re: Post Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I didn't say that. I said that both teams have QBs who are dictating the teams what to do with the position. Of course Brady is a perennial MVP caliber QB, and he can do that (this is why Jimmy G. was shipped to SF). I just don't get how/why Eli has that much say; I believe he is the reason they didn't draft Sam Darnold last season, and why they are talking about Jones sitting behind him this upcoming season.
I believe that, as well. Those smell like ownership mandates to me. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that ownership picked Jones, as well. That could explain using the #6 pick for Jones and all of Gettleman's tap dancing when he tried to justify the pick.

The fans surely wouldn't mind if Eli were replaced because they just want to win and Eli's performance has declined markedly in recent seasons.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.10151 seconds with 13 queries