Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Black Monday!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #76
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,681
Re: Black Monday!

I Like Frank Reich
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-08-2018, 11:23 AM   #77
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,967
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
If I was a possible, future, employer for McDaniels, I'd be a little hesitant on hiring him after this stunt. Yes, I realize Belichick did something very similar years ago, but it just seems kind of flaky to me. I think he knows BB is stepping down soon and feels he's next in line for the Patriots job.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's on a "do not hire" list for a lot of NFL teams now.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #78
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,543
Re: Black Monday!

McDaniels drafted Tebow in the first round and one of his assistants was caught taping another teams walk through. His offense stunk in St. Louis. That pretty much should tell you to never ever hire the guy as a head coach. Yet there teams that still have a hard on for the guy cause he calls plays for Tom Brady. Have any of the Patriots assistants done well after they left?
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #79
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 23,301
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
McDaniels drafted Tebow in the first round and one of his assistants was caught taping another teams walk through. His offense stunk in St. Louis. That pretty much should tell you to never ever hire the guy as a head coach. Yet there teams that still have a hard on for the guy cause he calls plays for Tom Brady. Have any of the Patriots assistants done well after they left?
Nope because none of them have TOM BRADY lol, that is the only reason these guys get jobs, Tom and Bill make them all look better than they are
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #80
metalskins
The Starter
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,267
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Nope because none of them have TOM BRADY lol, that is the only reason these guys get jobs, Tom and Bill make them all look better than they are
Kind of like Joe Gibbs' assistants. I don't remember Joe Bugel being very successful as a head coach, and we know Richie Petitbon was not successful. It might be a good thing that he stays with New England. We can see the slow burn of a once great dynasty being torn down.
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #81
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,681
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Kind of like Joe Gibbs' assistants. I don't remember Joe Bugel being very successful as a head coach, and we know Richie Petitbon was not successful. It might be a good thing that he stays with New England. We can see the slow burn of a once great dynasty being torn down.
LOL, same thing was said when Al Groh,Bill O'Brian,Eric Mangini,Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel , Jim Swartz all left .......how did that work out?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #82
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Posts: 4,083
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Kind of like Joe Gibbs' assistants. I don't remember Joe Bugel being very successful as a head coach, and we know Richie Petitbon was not successful. It might be a good thing that he stays with New England. We can see the slow burn of a once great dynasty being torn down.
Poor Ritchie,didnt he only last a year? Hard to follow a legend,wish he was still coaching our defense
__________________
Make The Redskins Great Again
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:04 PM   #83
SolidSnake84
The Starter
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,467
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Poor Ritchie,didnt he only last a year? Hard to follow a legend,wish he was still coaching our defense
I might be wrong, but I think Richie went 3-13 as HC here...

Edit: Had to look it up - he was 4-12
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #84
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,681
Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I Like Frank Reich
New Head Coach with the Colts!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.09769 seconds with 12 queries