Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #106
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,471
Re: 'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
He ran for 1000+ yds last year and is 27.
Yeah but does he scare a defense? IDK. Perine is as good as he is IMO, or lets just say he will be a CJ Anderson type if he was given that opportunity.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-27-2018, 03:57 PM   #107
KI Skins Fan
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,758
Re: 'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yeah but does he scare a defense? IDK. Perine is as good as he is IMO, or lets just say he will be a CJ Anderson type if he was given that opportunity.
There you go again! Perine is from OU, so you have some type of Sooner tunnel vision that causes you to over-estimate him.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:00 PM   #108
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,471
Re: 'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
There you go again! Perine is from OU, so you have some type of Sooner tunnel vision that causes you to over-estimate him.
LOL Maybe that is it but hey even Rob Kelley was a good back for a few games, I'm just saying it would be great to get a back that can take it to the house from anywhere.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:15 PM   #109
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,050
Re: 'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
LOL Maybe that is it but hey even Rob Kelley was a good back for a few games, I'm just saying it would be great to get a back that can take it to the house from anywhere.
Perrine is a good # 2 and goalline back, Thompson is an amazing 3rd down back. We get a stud in the 1st or 2nd round the unit goes from weakness to a strength.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #110
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 24,471
Re: 'No doubt about it,' Redskins need to upgrade at running back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Perrine is a good # 2 and goalline back, Thompson is an amazing 3rd down back. We get a stud in the 1st or 2nd round the unit goes from weakness to a strength.
When Alex has a good run game he really excels, like most QB's do but it seems to be more important with Smith.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.09252 seconds with 10 queries