Back2RFK
Special Teams

Re: Redskins - Eagles Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Some here want Colin K signed, here are some pro and cons:

Pros:
Most talented and youngest of all scrubs available
PR positive move after signing Rueben Foster (of course there still will be critics)

Negatives:
The anthem sit in protests seems to have disappeared and this will reignite it
I don’t think any Redskins kneel, but this would probably change and management might not be thrilled.
Alex Smith says: shit! You are taking my job again? Fucker!!
Why would you stir the pot bringing in Colin K when there are 4 games left and we have so many injuries? It would also be a PR nightmare. Think the stadium is empty now watch to see what happens if they sign him.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #32
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Redskins have also gone 24 straight games without scoring on the first drive in the 3rd qtr. LOL Shows u that there are no adjustments made at all.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #33
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
Why would you stir the pot bringing in Colin K when there are 4 games left and we have so many injuries?
He wouldn't play until week 17 most likely so I agree , no point in it unless u want to get a good PR statement. 6-10 is the best option for this team right now
Old 12-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #34
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
He wouldn't play until week 17 most likely so I agree , no point in it unless u want to get a good PR statement. 6-10 is the best option for this team right now
Good PR? Just as much if not more bad PR if he was signed.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:40 AM   #35
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Have to give a thumbs up to Colt who played two more plays with a broken leg.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:41 AM   #36
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
Have to give a thumbs up to Colt who played either one or two more series with a broken leg.
yeah that takes some balls, and fight. Good for him but we all knew he'd go down at some point
Old 12-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #37
FWD Skins
Impact Rookie

Absolutely fucking sick of Ex-Cowboys doing commentary for Redskins games. Aikman, Romo and now Witten. Just cannot escape from their BS.
FWD Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:50 AM   #38
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
It is the front office as well as Jay Gruden. The front office hires the coaches. The front office makes the decisions not to re-sign Kirk Cousins. The front office makes the decisions to sign Ruben Foster. The front office makes the decision to give up a few first rounders for RGIII. The list goes on and on. I'm sorry, but Bruce Allen needs to be fired along with Jay Gruden, and sadly to say, Greg Manusky as well. Keep various position coaches like Jim Tomsula and let the new coach decide if he wants to keep those guys or not. But Bruce Allen has had 10 years to help build a contender, and the Redskins have played two post season games - and have lost both. They're terrible in prime time games. They go from 5-2 to 6-6, and play terrible at home. While injuries can be a freak thing, I start to wonder how can one team be bitten by the injury bug so severely and frequently? I can give a pass for one year of terrible injuries, but two years in a row riddled with season ending injuries? Strength and conditioning sucks.

Techniques suck. Look how bad the defensive tackling is. Watching the Vikings/Patriots game the other night, one big thing stood out to me that I don't see with our defense. The Patriots defensive guys were wrapping up the guys they were tackling. The solo tackles were successful, because they wrapped the guy up. The Redskins don't try to wrap the guy up when they tackle. They try to hit first, strip the ball, and the last resort is to wrestle the guy down after he's gained an additional 5 yards. It's pathetic. This team will be no better than 7-9 by the end of the season. It's time for everyone to go.
If BA is fired I'm not going to cry, but DS is always going to have a Vinny Cerrato/Bruce Allen type in his circle. And BA hasn't been terrible in it. The problem is that if you have a fire and brimstone type coach there will be conflicts and FO drama, which leads us back to a Jay Gruden type coach.

Pretty much the 9th circle of hell for football fans.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:55 AM   #39
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Some here want Colin K signed, here are some pro and cons:

Pros:
Most talented and youngest of all scrubs available
PR positive move after signing Rueben Foster (of course there still will be critics)

Negatives:
The anthem sit in protests seems to have disappeared and this will reignite it
I don’t think any Redskins kneel, but this would probably change and management might not be thrilled.
Alex Smith says: shit! You are taking my job again? Fucker!!
I would have preferred him over Sanchez but whatever not my decision. He definitely can run a RPO which would have opened running lanes etc. He might not be bad to pick up considering neither of our QBs might be ready for off season activities.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:05 AM   #40
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWD Skins View Post
Absolutely fucking sick of Ex-Cowboys doing commentary for Redskins games. Aikman, Romo and now Witten. Just cannot escape from their BS.
The ESPN crew is trash and everyone knows it. Also have u noticed how many Ex Cowboys are in the media spotlight? Hmm
Old 12-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #41
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Listening to Smoot and Galdi this morning,they’re saying make an offer to Romo,and tell him he would be qb next year,I personally would love this to happen,were out of options,or good options anyway.
Even if skins actually made that call don’t believe theres a chance in hell Romo would do it
Old 12-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #42
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Listening to Smoot and Galdi this morning,they’re saying make an offer to Romo,and tell him he would be qb next year,I personally would love this to happen,were out of options,or good options anyway.
Even if skins actually made that call don’t believe theres a chance in hell Romo would do it
Romo is 38 and been out of football for 2 full years. No way would they do that. I'd rather Tank for Tua if that was the case
Old 12-04-2018, 10:23 AM   #43
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Dumb, just dumb. Romo can't stay healthy. He's softer than baby poop at this point being a year removed.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #44
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Romo is 38 and been out of football for 2 full years. No way would they do that. I'd rather Tank for Tua if that was the case
You don’t think Romo out of football for 2 years Wouldn’t be better than dirty Sanchez or any of the other free-agent quarterback is out there?
And how sweet would it be to have Romo knock cowboys out of playoffs? It couldn’t get any sweeter than that!!
And two years out of football has gave him plenty of time to heal up
Old 12-04-2018, 10:48 AM   #45
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You don’t think Romo out of football for 2 years Wouldn’t be better than dirty Sanchez or any of the other free-agent quarterback is out there?
And how sweet would it be to have Romo knock cowboys out of playoffs? It couldn’t get any sweeter than that!!
And two years out of football has gave him plenty of time to heal up
Hell he's probably better than Mark but that isn't saying much. I'd rather draft a rookie and go from there