Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-13-2019, 08:49 PM   #91
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I'm so sick of this dude. Just make a play and shut the hell up. Or go put on some tights and go dance.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-13-2019, 08:52 PM   #92
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
It was only a matter of time anyway, Reed needs to quit football before he can't walk anymore. Why have the skins not addressed the TE position??
Exactly. He would have been hurt by halftime against the Eagles. He can not be counted on because his body just can't hold up on an NFL field. Even if Reed is playing he's playing with an injury. He needs to hang it up. Put in Davis. He can't block but at least he can make it through a game.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Redskins signed CB Aaron Colvin.
The Redskins also promoted WR Robert Davis to the active roster (he had been on their practice squad) while placing DE Caleb Brantley (foot) and RB Derrius Guice (knee) on injured reserve. Colvin was dumped by the Texans this week after getting lit up by the Saints on Monday Night Football. Despite a disappointing tenure in Houston, Colvin brings 28 games of starting experience to the Redskins and could benefit from a change of scenery in the nation's capital. His signing would seem to indicate Quinton Dunbar (knee) is in danger of missing Week 2 against Dallas.

Kinda missed this, but a decent pick up for the team imo as insurance for Dunbar.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #94
HTTR559
Camp Scrub

Man I hope we fuckin win fellas!! I would hate to start this season 0-2. Dallas played a bunch of rookie corners last week and there veteran receivers were beating them every time. I think we can contain it a bit better than the Giants did. I’m just hoping for a win man. HTTR WIN LOSE OR TIE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HTTR559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:18 AM   #95
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Watching the redskins under Gruden start a season is like shaking a tree in late fall. You gotta shake it for a while to get all the dead leaves off and then you are left with half empty branches. If the FO didnt cling to 5 to eight players a year that you know are already penciled in on the ir squad we could have a team full of healthy branches.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:25 PM   #96
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

God I hate myself.

My brain KNOWS we're gonna lose this game.

But my gut goes "hey, it's a week to week league, and if our defense can play for a full game, and if our pass protec holds up well, and if AP gets the running game going and... Fuck Dallas I wanna beat these fukaz so badly..." and here I am a bit more than 24h from kickoff already finding reasons to believe.

And my brain, like a best friend would try to prevent you from going back to that crazy lady playing with your heart who is NOT going to change, goes "man don't listen to your gut, you know how it's going to end up, and I'll have to pick you up with a coffee spoon tomorrow night... oh fuck that call me when you need support I'll be there for you any way. But she doesn't deserve you man."

HTTR ! LET'S GO! WOOOO ! BEAT THE COWPUKES ! !!

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2019, 01:06 PM   #97
Randall Nestor
Special Teams

With all the injuries we have already it will take a small miracle to win this game. I hate to admit it but it is what it is. There has to be a reason that we are the most injured team the last couple of years and heading that way again. Trade TW!!!! When might he come in after the season is already lost. Don't need him then. Bruce Allen get on the ball and find a trade partner or give his agent a chance to find a good deal.
Randall Nestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:03 PM   #98
rocnrik
Playmaker

Skins 20 Dallas 45 .. they score 45 unanswered points in 1/2 half ... Gruden gets fired after game.. and we are all happy till Bruce names manusky the head coach .. sounds about like a skins deal now don’t it..😀
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #99
jamf
Pro Bowl

F the cowboys. We’re going to kick their ass!
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #100
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Skins 20 Dallas 45 .. they score 45 unanswered points in 1/2 half ... Gruden gets fired after game.. and we are all happy till Bruce names manusky the head coach .. sounds about like a skins deal now don’t it..😀
Haha that's harsh.

Actually, I was thinking, while I don't think firing a HC mid season is ever a great idea, I wouldn't be against dumping Manusky if the defense keeps performing under its roster talent.
The fact that we keep hearing how complicated Manusky's defense his and how a lot of players have to think a lot about what they're doing amazes me...
Old 09-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #101
FWD Skins
Impact Rookie

HBO Hard Knocks really needs to do the Skins next year. Talk about a dysfunctional shit show. It would be a train wreck that nobody could look away from.
FWD Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 06:06 PM   #102
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Haha that's harsh.

Actually, I was thinking, while I don't think firing a HC mid season is ever a great idea, I wouldn't be against dumping Manusky if the defense keeps performing under its roster talent.
The fact that we keep hearing how complicated Manusky's defense his and how a lot of players have to think a lot about what they're doing amazes me...
Yes cuz it looks like the most basic and simplistic defense I've ever fucjing seen.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:27 PM   #103
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWD Skins View Post
HBO Hard Knocks really needs to do the Skins next year. Talk about a dysfunctional shit show. It would be a train wreck that nobody could look away from.
If Antonio Brown is in the league, it'll be hard not to do whatever team he is on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #104
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Fuck Dallas

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #105
Burgold
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...wait a minute,why am I laughing,it might happen...SIGH!!!
Burgold is offline   Reply With Quote