Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-09-2022, 08:40 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

FBI raids trumps home.............Opinions?

Investigations in NY for trump and his Company for Fraud, 2 different ones Manhattan and Westchester

Investigations of trump for his part on Jan 6th

Investigations of trump for taking Government Documents

Investigations of election tampering

Last edited by Giantone; 09-22-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-09-2022, 09:13 PM   #2
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: trump the Criminal

"They" have been going after this man for various reasons since 2016 (back when a gallon of gas was about $2.20). My guess is if he's done something illegal, eventually it will be dug up and presented for all to see.

Is he a criminal? I don't know man. I'll reserve judgment for when there is some actual evidence to show that he either did, or did not, commit a crime.

For your sake though G1, I hope they find something.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 10:49 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/st...16743142649857

I think this is a good summary for people like me who don't know anything about national security - short version is that this could be something criminal, or it could be a case where the feds just wanted the rest of their classified info back. Time will tell.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:58 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He better be charged with a crime…if not this is absolute horseshit.

Whatever it takes to get DeSantis as the nominee, I’m for.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:21 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
· 16h
I share the deep concern of millions of Americans over the unprecedented search of the personal residence of President Trump. No former President of the United States has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence in American history.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:27 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

National Archives started this becuase trump took things he was not supposed to. His Lawyers have been talking to the FBI for months to correct this. Finally they said enough is enough he is not above the Law.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:31 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
"They" have been going after this man for various reasons since 2016 (back when a gallon of gas was about $2.20). My guess is if he's done something illegal, eventually it will be dug up and presented for all to see.

Is he a criminal? I don't know man. I'll reserve judgment for when there is some actual evidence to show that he either did, or did not, commit a crime.

For your sake though G1, I hope they find something.
To get evidence you need a warrant to search for it or they aren't doing their job , correct? Are you saying ex presidents are above the Law?

THIS WAS NO SURPRISE.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ed-m-rcna42319

Trump's legal team was in talks with DOJ this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Trump attorney Christina Bobb said the FBI removed about a dozen boxes from the former president's Florida residence on Monday.

Last edited by Giantone; 08-10-2022 at 05:44 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 05:40 AM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He better be charged with a crime…if not this is absolute horseshit.
Is an ex-President above the Law?
Old 08-10-2022, 08:31 AM   #9
MTK
\m/

It was a beautiful raid. A perfect raid. People tell me they've never seen such a perfect raid.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:32 AM   #10
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
To get evidence you need a warrant to search for it or they aren't doing their job , correct? Are you saying ex presidents are above the Law?

THIS WAS NO SURPRISE.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ed-m-rcna42319

Trump's legal team was in talks with DOJ this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Trump attorney Christina Bobb said the FBI removed about a dozen boxes from the former president's Florida residence on Monday.
Ok Spin Master. Never did I say or even suggest that anyone was above the law. I said I'll reserve judgment for when there is some actual evidence to show whether or not he committed a crime.

Just because you are able to secure a warrant, doesn't always mean you are going to find evidence of a crime.

But I do think politicians sometimes believe they are above the law - as do a lot of rich folk.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It was a beautiful raid. A perfect raid. People tell me they've never seen such a perfect raid.
LOL, ...where there is smoke there is fire!
Old 08-10-2022, 10:33 AM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Ok Spin Master. Never did I say or even suggest that anyone was above the law. I said I'll reserve judgment for when there is some actual evidence to show whether or not he committed a crime.

Just because you are able to secure a warrant, doesn't always mean you are going to find evidence of a crime.

But I do think politicians sometimes believe they are above the law - as do a lot of rich folk.
Not a spin master at all. just pointing out his team was in talks to get the items /papers back to the National Archives for months and he ignored them. This was not a surprise. Who were the NA to go to,...the local Police station? Again none of this is made up these are all facts. You get a warrant to find evidence and if there is none then that helps trump correct, so why the up roar about it?
The Man thinks he is above the law and for republican's to scream their phony outrage after demanding the FBI go after Hilary Clinton's emails is the key definition of hypocrisy.
Old 08-10-2022, 10:39 AM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Interesting article here.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...220100799.html

Is Donald Trump the First President to Have a Run-In With the Law?

Answer , NO!

“I am very sorry, Mr. President,” officer William West allegedly said to Ulysses S. Grant in 1876, “...but duty is duty, sir, and I will have to place you under arrest.” It was the second time in two days that West, a veteran born into slavery, had stopped Grant, a sitting president who had led the Union Armies to victory during the Civil War"

But interesting enough this is at the end of the article..

In 2014, Congress prohibited the keeping of electronic records in non-official accounts. The Archivist of the United States assumes ownership of presidential records after one or two terms. And if the president wants certain documents withheld, a decision is made at the Archivist’s discretion.

For the first time in American history, a former President’s home was raided, and with great consequence. If Trump “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys…any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk of officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States,” he will be disqualified from holding public office.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:27 AM   #14
MTK
\m/

Funny how the party of law and order is now saying defund the FBI. Fucking traitors and bootlickers.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trumps kids are as dumb as he is!

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trumps-a...085759577.html

Eric Trump's Accidental Confession About His Father Has Twitter Users Howling

Most modern presidents have taken pains to distance themselves from Justice Department operations with political implications. In this case, the White House said Biden found out about the search warrant the same way as everyone else: from the news.

But as Twitter users were quick to point out, Eric Trump’s comments appeared to admit that wasn’t the case in the Trump White House: