Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

NFC East Champs

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-04-2021, 05:47 PM   #181
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: NFC East Champs

Ignoring the whining about the Eagles and their decisions, I certainly was hoping for a better performance by our offense, and I am happy to get the NFC East Title, but man it would have been nice to go out there and have our offense look like they did the first drive for the whole frickin game. Then none of this other blabber would even have a place in the dialog.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-04-2021, 05:49 PM   #182
Number44
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Spin how ever you want to feel better. You might want to read a few of my post's before you try that discredit shit with me.
So that's a "no" you don't realize it. Well, you are. The WFT won the NFC East. That isn't saying much, but they earned it. This crap you are currently spewing on our site isn't befitting. I've not seen you be respectful before, which is why I asked if you even realized it. To pretend that the WFT defense didn't respond and stop Hurts in the second half is just a false narrative that discredits their efforts.
Number44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:54 PM   #183
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

I could give a shit less about the Giants, and I am thrilled to hell that the WFT won the division. I wish Hurts had played the whole game though. Whatever, if Pederson made that decision before the game started, then so be it. It's his team. They had nothing to prove to anyone, nothing to play for, and don't owe anyone outside of that team anything. I will say though, that it didn't appear from Jalen's reaction on the sideline and post game press conference, that the "plan" was communicated to him. Maybe it was...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:56 PM   #184
rocnrik
Playmaker

Truth is All of this makes the Eagles and Giants look bad ... the eagles for whatever they did .. and the giants for putting themselves in a position to have to rely on the eagles .. also don’t forget Alex was limping around on basically one good leg and Gibson was not 100% .. plus we were up 10-0 and with a few questionable calls we trailed .
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:59 PM   #185
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number44 View Post
So that's a "no" you don't realize it. Well, you are. The WFT won the NFC East. That isn't saying much, but they earned it. This crap you are currently spewing on our site isn't befitting. I've not seen you be respectful before, which is why I asked if you even realized it. To pretend that the WFT defense didn't respond and stop Hurts in the second half is just a false narrative that discredits their efforts.
18 plays and 48 yards of offense on Hurts' three second half possessions. That's probable cause...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:05 PM   #186
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

If this was Washington doing it, nobody would give a fuck. Tired of hearing about this
Old 01-04-2021, 06:20 PM   #187
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

We won 5 out of our last 7. Scored more than the Giants and gave up less than them. They beat us twice yes but they were not the better team if we had Smith playing both games. Hell we went for 2 instead of going to Ot with them in Ny. There is no doubt if Alex was healthy all year they would have won at-least 8 games. Haskins was god awful in that 1-5 stretch
Old 01-04-2021, 06:49 PM   #188
VTSkins1961
Special Teams

We did much better than I thought we would. We are heading in the direction. Just need Qb and a few other pieces to be really competitive
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:52 PM   #189
oldfan
Camp Scrub

Someone needs to explain to Chase Young about motivating the next opponent by running off at the mouth.
oldfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:53 PM   #190
MissouriSkin
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I could give a shit less about the Giants, and I am thrilled to hell that the WFT won the division. I wish Hurts had played the whole game though. Whatever, if Pederson made that decision before the game started, then so be it. It's his team. They had nothing to prove to anyone, nothing to play for, and don't owe anyone outside of that team anything. I will say though, that it didn't appear from Jalen's reaction on the sideline and post game press conference, that the "plan" was communicated to him. Maybe it was...
I’d just tell the Giants if they hadn’t sucked all year they wouldn’t have had to depend on other teams.....
Old 01-04-2021, 06:58 PM   #191
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Wholeheartedly agree with this.

Also, people forget how much Mara screwed over our team with the salary cap punishment. So F the Giants.
This.

Cowboys, Giants, Eagles - my NFCE rankings of who I hate the most. Hope Mara and the Giants kick rocks until I die.

Forget who said it but that media member who said the Giants should've came up with a gameplan for the playoffs that involved winning more than 6 games this year - he nailed it lol.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:59 PM   #192
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Someone needs to explain to Chase Young about motivating the next opponent by running off at the mouth.
I volunteer you. Tell 'em oldfan.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:31 PM   #193
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Spin how ever you want to feel better. You might want to read a few of my post's before you try that discredit shit with me.
Take the L G1

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 07:39 PM   #194
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Just curious how you feel about Ron Rivera's response to Chase yapping.

Hard to disagree imo.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:40 PM   #195
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-all-roo...on-chase-young

Kam Curl and Chase Young made PFF's All-Rookie team, Kam Curl was the highest graded safety too despite only starting since week 9.

Got damn, I just can't see a scenario where we don't get rid of Landon Collins this offseason.