Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2022, 03:22 PM   #1576
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,734
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
LOL. Nicely played. Sorry for fucking everything up. My bad.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2022, 08:39 PM   #1577
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31,825
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Im a Manchin fan .. that doesnt mean I endorse everything he does, I dont even know 90% of what he votes for etc but I am a fan in general.

Sinema - I agree with her that we shouldnt do away with the legislative filibuster ... that would be the end of our political system as we know it. But I dont know much about her.

Im 100% sure the republicans will do away with the legislative filibuster the moment they get the WH and Senate .. saying "we must do this to protect our republic because if we dont, the liberals will do this ... " ... even though the Dems didnt when they could have. fault
You do know McConnell could have and didn’t do away with the filibuster when he had the chance like 4 years ago, right? This is completely irrational.

Watching Biden illegally try to push through spending packages around Congress who has the authority, or illegally try to extend eviction moratoriums or forgive student loans, etc. Just remember you all are setting precedence for these illegal actions, so when the GOP does it, don’t fly off the handle

Whether it’s impeaching Biden for something insubstantial like a phone call…or having hearings on Hunter Biden Influence Buying scheme/Afghanistan on prime time TV. Maybe raiding Biden’s or Hillary house to find documents…

Remember y’all set these norms. I don’t want to hear about any complaining when the GOP follows the Democrats lead.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 09:23 PM   #1578
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,341
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

You do know McConnell could have and didn’t do away with the filibuster when he had the chance like 4 years ago, right? This is completely irrational.

Watching Biden illegally try to push through spending packages around Congress who has the authority, or illegally try to extend eviction moratoriums or forgive student loans, etc. Just remember you all are setting precedence for these illegal actions, so when the GOP does it, don’t fly off the handle

Whether it’s impeaching Biden for something insubstantial like a phone call…or having hearings on Hunter Biden Influence Buying scheme/Afghanistan on prime time TV. Maybe raiding Biden’s or Hillary house to find documents…

Remember y’all set these norms. I don’t want to hear about any complaining when the GOP follows the Democrats lead.

You 're a fool , a real fool!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 02:07 AM   #1579
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,734
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You 're a fool , a real fool!
If you're going to insult other people, maybe not include multiple unnecessary spaces.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:58 AM   #1580
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,583
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...on-and-health/

Alright, let's hear it. Why is this a bad idea?

"They're taking muh food freedumbz away!"

Yes we already know if this is a bill it will be vultured by opportunists in Congress, so if your comment is along those lines I'm gonna ignore it.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 07:33 AM   #1581
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,341
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you're going to insult other people, maybe not include multiple unnecessary spaces.
When dealing with chico , the slower you go with him the better the chance he might under stand it. That chico defense instinct kicking in again, good for you.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:49 AM   #1582
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,492
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you're going to insult other people, maybe not include multiple unnecessary spaces.
Have to remember your CUPS from ELA
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 09:28 AM   #1583
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,341
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...on-and-health/

Alright, let's hear it. Why is this a bad idea?

"They're taking muh food freedumbz away!"

Yes we already know if this is a bill it will be vultured by opportunists in Congress, so if your comment is along those lines I'm gonna ignore it.
It's bad becuase it's not a republican idea.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 10:38 AM   #1584
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,283
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

You do know McConnell could have and didn’t do away with the filibuster when he had the chance like 4 years ago, right? This is completely irrational.

Watching Biden illegally try to push through spending packages around Congress who has the authority, or illegally try to extend eviction moratoriums or forgive student loans, etc. Just remember you all are setting precedence for these illegal actions, so when the GOP does it, don’t fly off the handle



Remember y’all set these norms. I don’t want to hear about any complaining when the GOP follows the Democrats lead.
1. McConnell had just killed the filibuster for SC nominees

2. McConnell's biggest goal was passing tax cuts for the rich .. which they were able to do though budget reconciliation, so they were able to avoid the 60 vote requirement

3. Dont worry .. Im not worried about republicans passing bills/policy to help struggling people out

4. You know in your heart that republicans will be the ones to do away w the legislative filibuster (but that hypothetical guessing)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 11:20 AM   #1585
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31,825
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
1. McConnell had just killed the filibuster for SC nominees

2. McConnell's biggest goal was passing tax cuts for the rich .. which they were able to do though budget reconciliation, so they were able to avoid the 60 vote requirement

3. Dont worry .. Im not worried about republicans passing bills/policy to help struggling people out

4. You know in your heart that republicans will be the ones to do away w the legislative filibuster (but that hypothetical guessing)
Harry Reid and Democrats laid the precedent with filibuster reform with federal judges. Which McConnell extended to SCOTUS.

So you Agree McConnell could have but didn’t kill the fillibuster before…tax cuts for the American people which spurred the best economy ever don’t have nuttin to do bout nuttin

Literally Biden and every democrat in congress except for Senama and Manchin are for eliminating the filibuster and called for it. Which is a flip from just a couple years ago when hypocrite Democrats pleaded to keep the filibuster during the Trump administration.

There is little support from the GOP in getting rid of the filibuster which has been a historic position.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 03:43 PM   #1586
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31,825
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-house-event/

Biden asks if lawmaker killed in August accident is in attendance at White House event


JFC this guy is a fucking embarrassment. No wonder this country is in such bad shape…

25th amendment time?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 03:45 PM   #1587
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,734
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-house-event/

Biden asks if lawmaker killed in August accident is in attendance at White House event


JFC this guy is a fucking embarrassment. No wonder this country is in such bad shape…

25th amendment time?
Trump's fault. He called Joe Biden and tricked him, telling him she was still alive.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 03:46 PM   #1588
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,153
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-house-event/

Biden asks if lawmaker killed in August accident is in attendance at White House event


JFC this guy is a fucking embarrassment. No wonder this country is in such bad shape…

25th amendment time?

Oh stfu. Youre a trumper. He STOLE NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS AND OTHER TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS AND SAID OUT LOUD THAT BY THINKING ABOUT IT THEY BECAME DECLASSIFIED. THERE IS NOTHING BIDEN CAN SAY OR DO THAT CAN EVER BE WORSE THAN THAT ON ANY LEVEL. SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING. YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AT THIS POINT.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 03:56 PM   #1589
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,153
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Trump's fault. He called Joe Biden and tricked him, telling him she was still alive.

Just stop man. The disregard by chico about thinking away top secret classification on nuclear secrets that were given to god knows who and then to act like this biden story is somehow a problem is fucking crazy.

What is more embarrassing? What Biden did. Or what Trump did? Its not even in the same stratosphere. What Chico does with Biden is the same thing as a Commander fan telling the Lions they stink. Except you cannot possibly stink more then stealing top secret nuclear documents and sharing them with foreign countries. It is worse then 0-17. Im sick of the Trumps fault jokes as if we are not “fair” in our criticism of them both. Comical. Biden forgot someone died. - idiot. Not exactly a danger to the entire world like STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND COMPROMISING THE SAFETY OF MANKIND! OMG. He did do this. It isn’t a Democratic witch hunt. It isn’t fake news. Nobody who ever even considered voting for Donnie Treason is ever allowed to call another politician embarrassing. What is embarrassing is the disregard for the actual problem.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 04:08 PM   #1590
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,734
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just stop man. The disregard by chico about thinking away top secret classification on nuclear secrets that were given to god knows who and then to act like this biden story is somehow a problem is fucking crazy.

What is more embarrassing? What Biden did. Or what Trump did? Its not even in the same stratosphere. What Chico does with Biden is the same thing as a Commander fan telling the Lions they stink. Except you cannot possibly stink more then stealing top secret nuclear documents and sharing them with foreign countries. It is worse then 0-17. Im sick of the Trumps fault jokes as if we are not “fair” in our criticism of them both. Comical. Biden forgot someone died. - idiot. Not exactly a danger to the entire world like STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND COMPROMISING THE SAFETY OF MANKIND! OMG. He did do this. It isn’t a Democratic witch hunt. It isn’t fake news. Nobody who ever even considered voting for Donnie Treason is ever allowed to call another politician embarrassing. What is embarrassing is the disregard for the actual problem.
You can be critical of more than 1 person at a time.

The dude is obviously in cognitive decline. It's not that he's an idiot, it's that his brain is no longer functioning at a very high level. I think Americans have a right to be concerned with that.

This being true, in no way, means that Trump shouldn't be held accountable for his actions.

I'm not giving Biden a lifetime pass from criticisms, because of Trump. He is the damn President now, and he should also be held accountable and criticized when warranted, too.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21271 seconds with 12 queries