Hunter Biden Art Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-12-2021, 09:03 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Hunter Biden Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Pretty hilarious you quietly forget the muller investigation did look into the trump administration including the the roles of the family.

No , they didn't. Keep making shit up.
Old 07-13-2021, 03:24 AM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 07-13-2021 at 04:32 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 03:41 AM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Anyone want to buy-in together to get some of this action? We can probably go back to being the Redskins again!! Who is with me? For The Team!
Old 07-15-2021, 03:22 AM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

The Biden crime syndicate is the poor man's Clinton syndicate.

The whole Biden family is lead by this putz. And sure, Trump is a putz, but at least he only worked for us for 4 years.

Lying Basement Joe has been fucking us since 1972.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/new...-stupid-stuff/

Never heard of that site until tonight and it's definitely a conservative guy that wrote the article, but there is actual video of Biden lying about it. He told the Dodgers about it. This dude will lie about anything. Yeah, I trust him for our country.
Old 07-15-2021, 08:23 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The Biden crime syndicate is the poor man's Clinton syndicate.

The whole Biden family is lead by this putz. And sure, Trump is a putz, but at least he only worked for us for 4 years.

Lying Basement Joe has been fucking us since 1972.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/new...-stupid-stuff/

Never heard of that site until tonight and it's definitely a conservative guy that wrote the article, but there is actual video of Biden lying about it. He told the Dodgers about it. This dude will lie about anything. Yeah, I trust him for our country.
LOL, you old trumpetts need to give it up ......................

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump and Family.

https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/l...-donald-trump/

Originally published on Feb. 28, 2021; updated on July 6, 2021.

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings. Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?
Old 07-15-2021, 08:32 AM   #6
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Exclamation Re: Hunter Biden Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, you old trumpetts need to give it up ......................

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump and Family.

https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/l...-donald-trump/

Originally published on Feb. 28, 2021; updated on July 6, 2021.

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings. Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?

G1 going with his tried and true, if someone says something I don't like, call them a trumpett. Get at least a 2nd move. I can respond for you in any thread.

Daniel Jones is awesome and I hate Trump. We all got it!!

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 07-15-2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-15-2021, 09:37 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

G1 going with his tried and true, if someone says something I don't like, call them a trumpett. Get at least a 2nd move. I can respond for you in any thread.

Daniel Jones is awesome and I hate Trump. We all got it!!
LOL, sorry but deal with it. You guys want to bitch about Biden but won't take any responsibility for trumps BS. Well I said it before and I will say it again , I will remind all you trumpettes of exactly how fucked up trump was and is and it's payment for voting him into that Office .He will always, always be in the conversation ,since he is running for Office,...............again.

You want to cry about Biden's family and even quoted trump so you brought him into the conversation ! I'm showing you that trumps kids are as bad or worse ,live with it.
Old 07-15-2021, 09:46 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, sorry but deal with it. You guys want to bitch about Biden but won't take any responsibility for trumps BS. Well I said it before and I will say it again , I will remind all you trumpettes of exactly how fucked up trump was and is and it's payment for voting him into that Office .He will always, always be in the conversation ,since he is running for Office,...............again.

You want to cry about Biden's family and even quoted trump so you brought him into the conversation ! I'm showing you that trumps kids are as bad or worse ,live with it.
No one wants to fight you on it, but you're easily the most boring poster here. We all can reply for you.

You want to bitch about Trump but take no responsibility for Biden's BS. You do the exact same thing you accuse everyone else of, with every single post you make. You're a Giant Troll.

Note - I didn't quote Trump. I said he is a putz too.