sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Biden Crime Family

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 04:23 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Looks like we need to ring up Mueller again here, independent counsel and possible move for criminal charges and impeachment

No one is above the law? Right?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 04:18 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Some one needs to check to see if chico's name is on the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge!
Old 05-05-2023, 07:55 AM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

This article is perfect for this thread.

Joe Biden is the most senile, dementia-ridden puppet master criminal mastermind the US has ever seen.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:25 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Joe Biden is the most senile, dementia-ridden puppet master criminal mastermind the US has ever seen.

LOL, their ignorance knows no limits!
Old 05-06-2023, 09:15 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Nick Adams (Alpha Male)
@NickAdamsinUSA
This morning started like any other Thursday morning. I woke up at 4:45 am sharp, feeling an abundance of patriotism and overflowing with vigor to re-elect President Trump.

I had a little bit more thrust in my step than usual because, in less than 24 hours, I would be walking up to the first tee box. With one hand gripped around my stiff driver shaft and the other enveloping the neck of an ice-cold domestic beer, I’ll finally be back on the course.

I tweaked my back a few weeks ago and had been put on rest, but I’ve been feeling better and have been craving a foursome with the boys. Life just hasn’t been the same without them. Today I had an appointment with my medical team to give me final clearance to resume athletic activities.

The appointment went well, and I received the green light to get back at it. As the doctor was on his way out, he told me to hold back because a nurse would be in to take some routine blood work before I left.

After the nurse took my blood, I waited for a few minutes and then heard a muffled gasp emanating from somewhere down the hallway. A moment later, a team of nurses came in to dismiss me, but something about them was a little different. They had a twinkle in their eyes and a waggle in their walk.

As I walked out, the receptionist pulled me aside and said she needed to discuss something about my results. She leaned in very close and whispered in my ear, “Mr. Adams, your testosterone levels are the highest we’ve ever seen, and it’s not particularly close.” She suggested that we meet up after my round of golf for a “check-up,” but I quickly shut her down. “Sweetheart, I admire your confidence, but I’ve got a foursome with the boys on my mind, and the alpha bull has a lot of money on the line in a skins game.”

She was devastated but did her best to maintain her composure and remain professional. She sunk back into her seat and wished me a good day. As I was walking out the door, I faintly heard her say, “Hit ‘em straight, alpha bull.”

How I’m livin these day

He Gets Us
Old 05-07-2023, 04:46 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Ivanka Trump Is Being Accused of 'Stonewalling' the New York Attorney General in $250 Million Fraud Case

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivan...163749852.html

An April 25 court filing revealed that Ivanka is being accused of failing to turn over pertinent documents that were requested by the attorney general’s office. Ivanka was ordered “to turn over email communications sent by their client between 2014-2017,” per the Independent. Yet she only handed over “the first nine months of 2014” along with a dwindling number of emails between 2014-2016. The response from Ivanka’s legal team was also surprising.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:22 PM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Ivanka Trump Is Being Accused of 'Stonewalling' the New York Attorney General in $250 Million Fraud Case

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivan...163749852.html

An April 25 court filing revealed that Ivanka is being accused of failing to turn over pertinent documents that were requested by the attorney general’s office. Ivanka was ordered “to turn over email communications sent by their client between 2014-2017,” per the Independent. Yet she only handed over “the first nine months of 2014” along with a dwindling number of emails between 2014-2016. The response from Ivanka’s legal team was also surprising.
Hey Mr. Bootlicker, there are lots of threads, likely created by you, for this post.

And for fucks sakes you no-standard having old coward, get Biden's old dick out of your throat. You're the most dishonest, useless, contributor on the site, and you're not even a fan of our team. Fuck off. FUCK OFF!

Also, just to get ahead here, there is absolutely no way all the liberals here, would let a conservative Giants fan get a lifetime pass to be an asshole here. And if you say differently, you're fucking lying your ass off and you know it.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 05-07-2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:39 AM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Hey Mr. Bootlicker, there are lots of threads, likely created by you, for this post.

And for fucks sakes you no-standard having old coward, get Biden's old dick out of your throat. You're the most dishonest, useless, contributor on the site, and you're not even a fan of our team. Fuck off. FUCK OFF!

Also, just to get ahead here, there is absolutely no way all the liberals here, would let a conservative Giants fan get a lifetime pass to be an asshole here. And if you say differently, you're fucking lying your ass off and you know it.
sdskinsfan2001 drunk posting again/still.

grow up jr.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:23 AM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

Lolololol

GM!

He Gets Us
Old 05-05-2023, 09:22 AM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...t-trump-debate

Hunter Biden laptop letter recruitment email wanted to give Joe Biden a debate ‘talking point’

So fifty US government intelligence leaders lying to the American people for a “talking point”. And the media taking spreading the lie across the nation.

And even some here believing the lie…this is fine right?

“The deep state is another right wing conspiracy theory”

The looks like the conspiracy theorists are up to like 80% correct over the last 6-7 years

He Gets Us
Old 05-05-2023, 09:24 AM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, washingtonexaminer?????????
Old 05-08-2023, 11:27 AM   #13
MTK
\m/

Old 05-08-2023, 11:33 AM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I laughed at this. If I had to pick The Office character that is the most similar to me, it would be Stanley. What about you?
Old 05-09-2023, 07:12 AM   #15
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Suppressing the media at a WH event. Way to instill confidence

https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/white-...ictment-looms/