Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Fans at Fed Ex

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-18-2020, 07:11 PM   #76
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Fans at Fed Ex

Hogan is now allowing restaurants in MD to 75% capacity. If you can go to inside restaurants then how come you can't go to Fed Ex where you can spread people out? This makes no sense to me.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-18-2020, 07:18 PM   #77
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I really think, as has been said earlier, it is a blessing in disguise that the WFT didnt have fans in the stands, DEFINITELY for the Eagles game, and for the early part of the season at least. Let the team start fresh next season. New name, New hope.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 03:52 PM   #78
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
But there are easy answers MTK, those answers are wear a mask and avoid large crowds for an extended period of time. Had we done this back in April this mess would be in the rearview mirror but unfortunately people are selfish and cant/wont do something for the greater good.
Ah, "greater good"...the Adolf Hitler argument.

I cannot believe there are still people who can't see the political manipulation we're being subjected to.

Here in Pennsylvania, our Governor has done a fine job of choosing winners and losers. His own company and campaign donors have been granted waivers to stay open. He has punished counties by not moving their "color scale" for no other reason than they spoke up against his decisions. He marched with the Black Lives Matter rioters multiple times for a photo op while now allowing others to assemble or people to go to churches. Our Secretary of Health pulled his OWN mother out of a nursing home just before he and the Governor started sending COVID patients to nursing homes. They've stopped talking about deaths because they were not happening, so they started reporting cases. The cases are not happening at a rate to justify keeping everyone shut down until the election, so now it's all about the number of tests taken.

And yes, not reported by CNN, but the CDC themselves said the actual COVID deaths are not 180,000, but around 6-8,000.

The goals of the leftists are seeing success. Citizens are turning against their fellow citizens, looking at your neighbors like they are out to kill you with the disease. People are getting violent over others not falling in line with the Government's (big G) orders. States do not have to do any enforcement, brainwashed citizens are doing it for them.

Don't just look at this assault, listen to the reporter and witnesses:

"You have to wear a mask in and keep it on." "People should wear a mask!"

Then no one bothered to help the poor old woman. Why? Afraid of getting within 6 feet of another human?

The mask isn't the issue here yet everyone keeps talking about that. People shouldn't assault other people.

Old 09-21-2020, 11:55 PM   #79
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Good!!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/f...am-name-change

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:45 AM   #80
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post

Absolutely. A company who plays politics faces consequences.

I'll actively try to avoid using Fed-Ex from here out. I really hope Joe Gibbs drops them as a NASCAR sponsor.

Nike has been crossed off my list for years. Aside from their horrible politics, every pair I've had has lost it's sole...ask Zion Williamson about that. I've never had New Balance (my new favorite brand) or Adidas do that.

With any luck, the NFL will see it's dropping ratings and revenues and fire Goodell. The new Commissioner hired needs to be a no-nonsense, no politics leader. He or she needs to come in and wipe the slate clean...eliminate all politics from the sport and hope fans will forgive and return. Apoligies and amends need to be made to the fans for the way they've acted and ruined the game that we love. Uniforms should no longer be a statement of expression, make them UNIFORM again. Disrespect of the nation that pays them millions to play a game for a living should not be tolerate. The politics of the current NFL WILL kill the league. Learn from the NBA's example, they're on their deathbed for their "wokeness", obsession with BLM and affair with Communist China. They've had to sell ad space on their jerseys to survive financially. The WNBA has been worse. Those women are being beyond disrespectful to a level of absurdity. They're not just peacefully kneeling, they're making a selfish spectacle with rehearsed displays of protest. No wonder that league is practically dead.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:20 AM   #81
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post

I'll actively try to avoid using Fed-Ex from here out. I really hope Joe Gibbs drops them as a NASCAR sponsor.

Nike has been crossed off my list for years. Aside from their horrible politics, every pair I've had has lost it's sole...ask Zion Williamson about that. I've never had New Balance (my new favorite brand) or Adidas do that.

With any luck, the NFL will see it's dropping ratings and revenues and fire Goodell. The new Commissioner hired needs to be a no-nonsense, no politics leader. He or she needs to come in and wipe the slate clean...eliminate all politics from the sport and hope fans will forgive and return. Apoligies and amends need to be made to the fans for the way they've acted and ruined the game that we love. Uniforms should no longer be a statement of expression, make them UNIFORM again. Disrespect of the nation that pays them millions to play a game for a living should not be tolerate. The politics of the current NFL WILL kill the league. Learn from the NBA's example, they're on their deathbed for their "wokeness", obsession with BLM and affair with Communist China. They've had to sell ad space on their jerseys to survive financially. The WNBA has been worse. Those women are being beyond disrespectful to a level of absurdity. They're not just peacefully kneeling, they're making a selfish spectacle with rehearsed displays of protest. No wonder that league is practically dead.
Enjoy football this year for as long as it lasts. Between the political stuff, and the major issues like fans not being allowed at games anymore, i don't see any way they can survive it. The NFL might be out of business within two more seasons. Ratings are already down, and with knowing that we will never have full capacity stadiums anymore, i just don't see how they make enough money to keep going. This is probably the beginning of the end for the league....
Old 09-22-2020, 10:37 AM   #82
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Fred Smith can go fuck himself. How can a man so successful, smart and powerful be such a soft ass bitch? He bent over for the mob like the pussy that he is.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:11 AM   #83
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Fred Smith can go fuck himself. How can a man so successful, smart and powerful be such a soft ass bitch? He bent over for the mob like the pussy that he is.
I really think we are going to see a lot of companies drop Fed Ex...this is like a pressure cooker building up. People are beginning to push back against all of the "cancel culture" that is into everything now...
Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #84
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

So youre going to protest "cancel culture" .. by practicing cancel culture?

okay then ...

Old 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #85
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Enjoy football this year for as long as it lasts. Between the political stuff, and the major issues like fans not being allowed at games anymore, i don't see any way they can survive it. The NFL might be out of business within two more seasons. Ratings are already down, and with knowing that we will never have full capacity stadiums anymore, i just don't see how they make enough money to keep going. This is probably the beginning of the end for the league....
Seriously dude your doom and gloom is exhausting and just not reflective of reality.

Fox is reportedly willing to pay up to $2 billion a year for Sunday NFL games, a giant increase
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #86
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Snake... there is no way the NFL is going away lol
Old 09-22-2020, 04:35 PM   #87
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
You and I have disagreed in the past, but THIS!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #88
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Have you ever gone back and read the fear based reactions you post on here that end up being just wrong.

Other than I value the rainforest, I would print them out for you
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:51 PM   #89
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
And yes, not reported by CNN, but the CDC themselves said the actual COVID deaths are not 180,000, but around 6-8,000.
I suggest you to check the CDC data again.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:53 PM   #90
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Have you ever gone back and read the fear based reactions you post on here that end up being just wrong.

Other than I value the rainforest, I would print them out for you
Maybe i will be wrong. I have never had a problem on here admitting when I am. But you tell me, the NFL keeps having ratings sink, fans not being allowed to go to games, how long do they last like that?

And if you think next year's season, if there is one, will be different with all of this B.S. and coronavirus stuff, all due respect, i've got a bridge to sell you.