Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Amnesty for the Kool Aid Drinkers

Thread Hell

Old 11-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #16
paulskinsfan

Re: Amnesty for the Kool Aid Drinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Again, we've beat this to death, why make a whole nother thread to upset people?
No coach could make this a great team with all the injuries. Name me one team that has lost as many key, pro bowl caliber players that have done better than the Skins this year.

And again, I'll say Tony Dungy.

Advertisements
Old 11-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #17
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
How about this, you can suck my @!#$.
You are exactly what we talk about when we say there are asswipes here that are non fans although claim to be fans.
Go be a Cards fan for goodness sakes and leave us alone.
This is uncalled for even if someone is being a putz on purpose, I will edit it to make it more fan friendly.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #18
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulskinsfan View Post
And again, I'll say Tony Dungy.
Who else other than Freeney and Harrison?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:10 PM   #19
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
If "ifs" were nuts, and candy were buts......now see, Ive screwed up that holiday classic quote. Ifs and buts dont = wins.
If "ifs and butts" were candy & nuts what a wonderful world it would be...LOL
Good point, but just try to stay positive....would you like Cherry or Berry Blast

"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 PM   #20
paulskinsfan

Quote:

Im sorry, what pro bowlers from last year are we missing?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #21
MTRedskinsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Had JC thrown a TD and the Skins won, would the "Kool-Aid drinkers" have started a thread like this.....I don't think so.
You're right. There would have been no thread because it still would have been the ugliest win in recent memory against a team w/o a starting qb for most of the game in which we could not get into the fucking endzone and had 6 turnovers. In other words, even a win would have left Gibbs w/ lots of explaining to do.

The loss means he should just shut up and go home.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #22
paulskinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTRedskinsFan View Post
You're right. There would have been no thread because it still would have been the ugliest win in recent memory against a team w/o a starting qb for most of the game in which we could not get into the fucking endzone and had 6 turnovers. In other words, even a win would have left Gibbs w/ lots of explaining to do.

The loss means he should just shut up and go home.

AMEN BROTHER! Can I get an Amen from the congregation? C'mon now folks, we are losing the point of this thread. Kool Aid Drinkers, come forth and you too shall be forgiven forever!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 PM   #23
chrisl4064

Quote:

in all reality we have a few key guys out:

Rogers
Taylor
Thomas
and Sellers

I dont consider Jensen a huge loss, especially considering the team should have accounted for injuries on the o-line before the season started.

These nagging hamstring injuries are ridiculous and honestly i didnt feel missing randle el was huge this game, the replacements are more impressive honeslty.

But all in all we have our starting QB in, both running backs, cooley, moss and a very healthy D-line linebackers have been healthy aside from marcus. We have had our fare share of injuries but a good football team should be able to bounce back from them. If we dont have depth, then it seems to me like thats a personell issue, and you know who that falls under...
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM   #24
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Im sorry, what pro bowlers from last year are we missing?
See, this is exactly what I am talking about. You have no clue which is your ass and which is your elbow.
1- I said pro bowl CALIBER.
2- Sean Taylor / Santana Moss / Randy Thomas / Jon Jansen / Carlos Rogers / Marcus Washington / and Sellers are all pro bowl caliber, throw in players like Thrash and ARE and that just makes our injury list massive. We have scrubs catching passes for us cause we can't man a team with the injuries. We had 3rd stringers on the O-Line for a little while.
I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears...well, ignorant ears is more like it. But if you seriously think Freeney and Harrison is worth all our injured guys, this conversation is over.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:19 PM   #25
paulskinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
in all reality we have a few key guys out:

Rogers
Taylor
Thomas
and Sellers

I dont consider Jensen a huge loss, especially considering the team should have accounted for injuries on the o-line before the season started.

These nagging hamstring injuries are ridiculous and honestly i didnt feel missing randle el was huge this game, the replacements are more impressive honeslty.

But all in all we have our starting QB in, both running backs, cooley, moss and a very healthy D-line linebackers have been healthy aside from marcus. We have had our fare share of injuries but a good football team should be able to bounce back from them. If we dont have depth, then it seems to me like thats a personell issue, and you know who that falls under...

Can I get another AMEN! We are moving toward the light of truth. Like that little old fat midget urging Carol Anne to come into the light, Imma askin ya, kool aid drinkers repent!!! Come into the light and renounce Gibbs 2.0 and the current structure of personnel moves without a GM, come into the light brothers and sistas!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:20 PM   #26
jsarno
Franchise Player

You know what, there is no point being here with all you non fans. Enjoy the rest of the Bills / Cards season ladies, we'll see you when you feel like jumping back on our bandwagon.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #27
chrisl4064

Quote:
See, this is exactly what I am talking about. You have no clue which is your ass and which is your elbow.
1- I said pro bowl CALIBER.
2- Sean Taylor / Santana Moss / Randy Thomas / Jon Jansen / Carlos Rogers / Marcus Washington / and Sellers are all pro bowl caliber, throw in players like Thrash and ARE and that just makes our injury list massive. We have scrubs catching passes for us cause we can't man a team with the injuries. We had 3rd stringers on the O-Line for a little while.
I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears...well, ignorant ears is more like it. But if you seriously think Freeney and Harrison is worth all our injured guys, this conversation is over.

No way in hell John Jansen is pro bowl caliber. Speaking of pro bowlers, chris samuels layed an egg today.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #28
mredskins
MVP

This team is ugly but is improving. IMO they are going no where this year but next year could be more competitve. Now lets band together and cheer on the Pack otherwise I hope you like the cowgirls in the Super Bowl.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #29
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Can I get another AMEN! We are moving toward the light of truth. Like that little old fat midget urging Carol Anne to come into the light, Imma askin ya, kool aid drinkers repent!!! Come into the light and renounce Gibbs 2.0 and the current structure of personnel moves without a GM, come into the light brothers and sistas!!!
You will not be welcome on the bandwagon when we start to win again. Whether it be this year, or next, or 5 years from now. You need to be a fan through the thick and thin, you're not.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #30
chrisl4064

Quote:
im not repenting, i was never a kool aid drinker. im just a "fed up with the same ol bullshit" fan.