Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

In the Hole - Post Game Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-12-2021, 10:53 PM   #46
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: In the Hole - Post Game Thread

Ron said after the game “ Taylor has to get rid of the ball on some of those, you can’t hold onto it against that defense” he got scared to make mistakes today and just took sacks. Also Micah Parsons did more today to change that game than CY did in 1.5 seasons. Seriously that’s not over reacting

Advertisements
Old 12-12-2021, 10:59 PM   #47
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Ron said after the game “ Taylor has to get rid of the ball on some of those, you can’t hold onto it against that defense” he got scared to make mistakes today and just took sacks. Also Micah Parsons did more today to change that game than CY did in 1.5 seasons. Seriously that’s not over reacting
Let me ask you something. Was CY not defensive rookie of the year? Yeah, so he didn’t have a good year this year and then got hurt. How about we wait and see
What he does next year. Fickle fans in this board.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 11:04 PM   #48
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Let me ask you something. Was CY not defensive rookie of the year? Yeah, so he didn’t have a good year this year and then got hurt. How about we wait and see
What he does next year. Fickle fans in this board.

I’m not hating on CY, I was just saying he hasn’t had a significant game yet.. Sure he could end up being a HOF type player but so far he’s been avg at best. I don’t sugar coat our team or players just because I love the team, facts are facts. He’s not a parsons and it’s pretty obvious most would admit that.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:06 PM   #49
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Another rant I have is the embarrassing display of Dallas fans In fedex today. If u didn’t have video u would think that game was in Dallas.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:07 PM   #50
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
I’m not hating on CY, I was just saying he hasn’t had a significant game yet.. Sure he could end up being a HOF type player but so far he’s been avg at best. I don’t sugar coat our team or players just because I love the team, facts are facts. He’s not a parsons and it’s pretty obvious most would admit that.
He was only rookie of the year. Fuck Parsons, let’s see if he keeps it up.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 12-12-2021, 11:11 PM   #51
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
He was only rookie of the year. Fuck Parsons, let’s see if he keeps it up.

He won ROY because the others didn’t do Jack lol he was a solid player last year but not some superstar. It’s all perspective now though, we won’t know until next year with him
Old 12-12-2021, 11:12 PM   #52
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I would say the SF game last year CY had a dominating performance, along with a few others. This year he definitely bought into his own hype. Parsons may very well do the same. Cowboys players have been known to puffed up chests after a season or two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 11:14 PM   #53
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I would say the SF game last year CY had a dominating performance, along with a few others. This year he definitely bought into his own hype. Parsons may very well do the same. Cowboys players have been known to puffed up chests after a season or two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Definitely possible and yeah I’ll give u guys the SF game even with them being ass last year..
Old 12-12-2021, 11:15 PM   #54
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
He won ROY because the others didn’t do Jack lol he was a solid player last year but not some superstar. It’s all perspective now though, we won’t know until next year with him
Sure ok, he’s just average and Parsons is the next LT after one season.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 12-12-2021, 11:17 PM   #55
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sure ok, he’s just average and Parsons is the next LT after one season.

I saw that comparison and laughed too. Nobody is LT. Parsons could have a sophomore slump too who knows. I hope he does lol
Old 12-12-2021, 11:34 PM   #56
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

TH has a 29.7 grade pending final review, if that stands it’s by far a career worst.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:42 PM   #57
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Sure losing to Dallas sucks. But.

The offside call on Jon Allen leading to their first TD was ticky tacky AF... DL line up this way all the time and it's almost never called

The DPI on WJ3 leading to 21 - 0 late in the 2nd was complete bullshit

Gibson's fumble

Carter's drop

Both Fuller and Jamin Davis dropped quite easy INTs

Despite all that + our offense not being able to move the ball for more than half of the game + all the injuries, we had a shot till the Allen's fumble.

Defense played REALLY well. Let's not downplay the fact Dallas' offense only scored 1 TD.

Also loved the heart shown to come back into this game while every body from fans to the announcers had checked out.

Heck, a lot of us wanted to split with Dallas and win the other games. That's still in play. We're still in the race for a wild card spot. We just lost a one score game to a division rival that we didn't think we had any business competing with 5 weeks ago. Not the end of the world. Not the end of the season. Not the end of our playoffs hunt!

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2021, 11:44 PM   #58
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Sure losing to Dallas sucks. But.

The offside call on Jon Allen leading to their first TD was ticky tacky AF... DL line up this way all the time and it's almost never called

The DPI on WJ3 leading to 21 - 0 late in the 2nd was complete bullshit

Gibson's fumble

Carter's drop

Both Fuller and Jamin Davis dropped quite easy INTs

Despite all that + our offense not being able to move the ball for more than half of the game + all the injuries, we had a shot till the Allen's fumble.

Defense played REALLY well. Let's not downplay the fact Dallas' offense only scored 1 TD.

Also loved the heart shown to come back into this game while every body from fans to the announcers had checked out.

Heck, a lot of us wanted to split with Dallas and win the other games. That's still in play. We're still in the race for a wild card spot. We just lost a one score game to a division rival that we didn't think we had any business competing with a 5 weeks ago. Not the end of the world. Not the end of the season. Not the end of our playoffs hunt!

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

Great post for sure
Old 12-12-2021, 11:54 PM   #59
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Great post for sure
Thx. always hard to bitch about the zebras when we were down 24 zero at the half...
But I'm still not over the fact this was flagged as offside... we would've held them to 3 points after the intercepted screen... Big turning point in the game.

(EDIT: yeah let's make sure you cut the sound when you're making a gif, genius...)
Old 12-12-2021, 11:56 PM   #60
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Thx. always hard to bitch about the zebras when we were down 24 zero at the half...
But I'm still not over the fact this was flagged as offside... we would've held them to 3 points after the intercepted screen... Big turning point in the game.

I hate to be this way but man it’s because it was Dallas and the Nfl loves Jerry. There were blatant bad calls on us today and the ref even smiled at a few calls as he was calling it on air. The PI on WJ3 was trash too. Also TH got hit in the legs on a couple throws but no flag??? Fuck off Refs POS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk