Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Former Trump Administration Employees

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-07-2020, 03:50 PM   #121
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

The FBI tarnished forever after this administration, Flynn investigation is a terrible look.

Jonathan Turley is a constitutional law professor at GW. Here are some relevant articles

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/0...me-of-justice/

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/0...violate-brady/

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-07-2020, 08:41 PM   #122
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The FBI tarnished forever after this administration, Flynn investigation is a terrible look.

Jonathan Turley is a constitutional law professor at GW. Here are some relevant articles

chico , trumps puppet Barr drop charges against another trump puppet Flynn.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/depart...michael-flynn/
Old 05-08-2020, 12:54 PM   #123
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico, I'm not gonna debate you on this, so don't bother responding. I firmly believe Flynn was guilty, and just because some FBI agent wrote that they had a choice to make over whether to trap Flynn in a lie doesn't make the FBI guilty of anything.

Just gonna leave this here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barr's interview with CBS News
Barr and Trump hint at coming moves after Flynn is let off
Attorney General Bill Barr gave a television interview to defend his decision on Thursday to throw out the guilty plea of Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians. “People sometimes plead to things that turn out not to be crimes," said Barr, who argued that agents did not have a legitimate reason to question President Trump's then-national security adviser.
CBS News’s Catherine Herridge asked how he thinks history will remember such a stunning reversal, which has irked many career prosecutors inside the Justice Department.
Well, history is written by the winner,” Barr replied. “So it largely depends on who's writing the history.”
The rest of the answer suggested that Barr intends to write it.
“I mean, it's not going to be the end of it,” the Trump appointee added, referring to letting Flynn off the hook. “We’re going to get to the bottom of what happened.”
Chico, I only hope that when the Dems get power again, whether it's 4 years or 8, you extend the same courtesy to us that you do this current administration. When a Democratic Congress tells Trump he can't nominate a SC justice because 8 months is not enough time to vet the nominee, or speed-rushes federal judiciary nominees that aren't worthy through the process to pack the courts, or even when the President's lapdog drops charges against corrupt Democrats because nothing, not even the judiciary, from the lowest federal judge to the Supreme Court, is exempt from partisanship anymore.

You're making the rules now, and you can bet your sweet ass we will play both those same rules when our time comes.
Old 05-22-2020, 04:23 PM   #124
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Over the next few days, Flynn repeated the lie to Priebus and others in the White House. No sanctions discussions with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, he told Mike Pence, the vice president-elect. He said the same to press secretary Sean Spicer. And they parroted that to the public.
“They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia,” Pence said during a Jan. 15 appearance on CBS “Face the Nation.

The denials set off alarm bells at the Justice Department.

Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, an Obama holdover, and other senior officials knew the comments weren’t true. U.S. intelligence agencies, which routinely monitor the communications of foreign diplomats, had learned of Flynn’s discussions with Kislyak when analyzing the Kremlin’s response to the sanctions. The FBI had also opened an investigation into Flynn’s relationship with Russia.

------------------

Flynn pleds guilty to lying about having no contact with Russian officials pre-inauguration and lying that they did not talk about sanctions.

-----------------------

GOP/WH, through the DNI, wont release the transcript(s) of the phone calls Flynn made prior to inauguration. Only leaking masking requests. As if making unmasking request is some kind of crime.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that in 2019, the Trump administration had 10,012 unmasking requests fulfilled; 16,721 requests fulfilled in 2018, and 9,529 requests fulfilled in 2017.

During 2016, the last year of the Obama administration, there were 9,217 unmasking requests fulfilled.

--------------------------

Obamagate - honestly, what the fuck is Trump trying to claim here? that his campaign was being secretly spied on by Obama?

In reality, your chosen National Security Adviser Flynn was talking with russian officials .. pre-inauguration. Then lied to Trump, Pence and everybody that you never talked with Russians and you didnt talk sanctions.

Trump fired Flynn for lying.

---------------

What am I missing? How is this the biggest political crime of our country's history? They werent wire tapping Flynn, they were wire tapping the russians Flynn was talking to when he shouldnt have.

trump, the dude lied, you fired him. why now try and twist facts to make it seem like some huge conspiracy. mind blowing some people are buying into this. It doesnt even make sense. There are clearly no logical linked connections.

release Flynn's phone call transcripts ... let the public decide what to think of Flynn.

-------------------------

ughh fucking american politics ... i hate you.

fox news .... i hate you. you are trying to spin spin spin this into something.

release the phone call transcripts and let the public decide.
Old 05-26-2020, 12:37 PM   #125
SunnySide
Playmaker

Considering those calls raised widespread concerns about Flynn, Democrats like Schiff in turn pressed Grenell for the underlying documents. The transcripts Grenell has declassified, though, are for five phone calls Flynn had with Kislyak on Dec. 29, 2016. Flynn's specific call with Kislyak from Dec. 22, 2016, which was picked up in surveillance and later leaked to the press, is in the FBI's possession, a source told Fox News, noting that it was not in Grenell's jurisdiction to declassify.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gre...es-helm-as-dni

So the phone call that startled intelligence and started the probe won’t be declassified but other phone calls will.

I really hope trump doesn’t claim to the phone calls have been released and there is nothing there. Because ... that would be blatantly a lie, just ignoring the fact that the phone call that started all this wasn’t the one that was released.

If the fbi has it and it’s their decision ... I can only assume it was about national intelligence and defense ... other wise, why is this phone call being treated differently from the rest.

As the world turns ....
Old 06-24-2020, 01:13 PM   #126
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Flynn case officially dismissed by court of appeals

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:27 AM   #127
Giantone
Gamebreaker

How long till trump dumps him?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/9673...-covid-19.html

With resurgence of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., Trump signals rift with Fauci: ‘He’s made a lot of mistakes’

With a resurgence of coronavirus cases in the U.S. and states pausing their reopening plans, President Trump pointed a finger at Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for three decades and one of the leading experts on pandemics in the U.S. for four decades.

“Dr. Fauci's a nice man, but he’s made a lot of mistakes,” Trump said on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show. “Like you don’t have to ban them coming in from very infected China. I did it anyway and we saved hundreds of thousands of lives. I banned Europe from coming in when Italy and France and Spain were having all the problems.”

‘They’ve been wrong about a lot things, including face masks.’— President Donald Trump speaking to Sean Hannity on Fox News Thursday evening
“They’ve been wrong about a lot things, including face masks,” Trump added. “Maybe they’re wrong, maybe not, but a lot of them said don’t wear a mask, don’t wear a mask. Now they are saying wear a mask. So a lot of mistakes were made — a lot of mistakes.”
Old 07-11-2020, 10:32 AM   #128
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, not so fast chico.....................
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/polit...iew/index.html

On Thursday, US District Judge Emmet Sullivan asked the court to revive the case. Sullivan wants the appeals court to put it back in his hands so he can weigh the Justice Department's surprising request to dismiss Flynn's charge in May.
Old 08-24-2020, 04:29 AM   #129
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL,.......................Rats fleeing a sinking ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/longtime-trum...025224688.html

Longtime Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway to leave White House

Kellyanne Conway, the longtime adviser to President Donald Trump and wife of outspoken Trump critic George Conway, is leaving the White House at the end of August, she said in a statement Sunday.

Conway, who was Trump’s campaign manager before she became one of his staunchest defenders in the White House, said that she and her husband disagreed about plenty but “we are united on what matters most: the kids,” she said.

“Our four children are teens and 'tweens starting a new academic year, in middle school and high school, remotely from home for at least a few months,” Conway said. “As millions of parents nationwide know, kids 'doing school from home' requires a level of attention and vigilance that is as unusual as these times.”
Old 09-02-2020, 01:27 PM   #130
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Flynn and Barr not having a good day.
😊

Appeals court rules Bill Barr can't dismiss criminal charges against Michael Flynn

https://news.yahoo.com/appeals-court...184116486.html

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn lost another attempt to have his case dismissed after the case had already been decided by a judge.

It was just months ago that the Justice Department, led by Attorney General Bill Barr, attempted to drop the charges against Flynn for lying under oath to the FBI.

The decision was 8-2 with dissenting justices coming from an appointed judge from President Donald Trump and the other from former President Ronald Reagan.

It means that the decisions will now be sent back to U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington.

Flynn has asked the Court of Appeals to demand Sullivan to approve the request by the DOJ to dismiss Flynn's conviction despite his multiple confessions of guilt.

Flynn's lawyers didn't do well in the court arguments.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:28 PM   #131
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
WRONG AGAIN ,chico........................
Old 12-14-2020, 09:00 PM   #132
Giantone
Gamebreaker

WILLIAM BARR, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-twe...234220346.html

Yahoo News
Trump tweets resignation of Attorney General William Barr

President Trump announced Monday that Attorney General William Barr had submitted his resignation and would be stepping down “just before Christmas.”

“Just had a very nice meeting with Attorney General Bill Barr at the White House. Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job! As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family,” Trump said in a tweet. “Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen, an outstanding person, will become Acting Attorney General. Highly respected Richard Donoghue will be taking over the duties of Deputy Attorney General. Thank you to all!”

LOL,.............wondering how much the book deal will be???
Old 12-15-2020, 03:55 AM   #133
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This is officially the G1 hates Trump thread. Lots of threads qualify, but this is the official thread for that.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 05:41 AM   #134
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is officially the G1 hates Trump thread. Lots of threads qualify, but this is the official thread for that.
LOL, yeah it's just me.
Old 12-15-2020, 06:11 AM   #135
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

How can you not hate the man? He literally killed about 200,000 people because of his stubbornness and telling people masks were useless. That is just the tip of the iceberg for why you should hate this bozo.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote