Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #46
warpaint
The Starter

Re: Redskins Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down

A victory always get thumbs no matter how enimic our red zone offense was.
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #47
BrennanBeliever
Camp Scrub

Thumbs up: The surprising play (minus a spontaneous Rabach snap that no one anticipated) of Thomas' replacement, Montgomery, granted it was against the Rams D-line, but surprising all the same. Our offense is Christopher Columbus and Chris Cooley is our smallpox blanket. We cloke defenses under him in a warm epidemic embrace.

An infatic THUMBS DOWN: I want to "execute" Jim Zorn.
BrennanBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #48
Stacks42
Impact Rookie

Thumbs up: Hey we won, its better than 0-2

Thumbs down: WTF is up with the parking at FedEx? Lil Danny basically shutdown Arena drive so we couldnt get into the Green E section. Also Nice move changing the Green D section next to the stadium to Orange Parking. It was it was as empty as...... well as empty as a parking lot.

Thumbs down: To the total lack of Miller Light in the upper section of the stadium, it seems like Bud and Coors bought out the upper bowl.

overall there was alot to complain about the game, but I am just really happy we managed to win.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #49
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBUCHANON101 View Post
Who would have thought that Josh McDaniels in Denver would have his offense clicking better than ours in his first yr after the whole Orton,Cutler deal? And their defense is looking stout as well.... I know they played the BROWNIES but hey, we struggled vs the RAMS. A team we should have crushed at home with us having 200+ yds of offense before the half and how many redzone possessions that stalled? JC looked good but our playcalling lacks the aggression that you see the top teams have. I know i will get blasted for this, im just frustrated that Zorn cant get us in the endzone while teams who i thought would struggle --Lions,Broncos,Raiders,Bills-- have done more than us offensively. I know we played the Gmen who have a tough D but SH%%, Dallas without scored 30 on them WITHOUT T.O.
Again im just very frustrated right now. The fk'n bills have outscored us.AAHHHH
sorry
Well if you saw the Denver offensive line last year, and you saw Kyle Orton during the first half of last year, well, that wasn't a particularly difficult prediction.

Now on the other hand, the Denver defense not giving up 10 points in a game yet...pretty much didn't see that coming, even if it was just the Browns and Bengals.