Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

I know what he would say and that is he does not have time to worry about that cause he's to busy coaching or does not want to think about what he can't control. Any coach would say those things. but he better get things fixed and keep an eye over his shoulder cause Sun. had to be an embarrassment for DS having the stadium booing on national tv. If I was DS I think I would have called a meeting and practically put my foot up his ass. I would have wanted explanations as to why the team is not scoring and expected the fast moving high scoring offense promised by week 3. I'd keep him for the seasn but if things didn't change I would have someone else in the wings waiting for seasons end.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
DBUCHANON101
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I know what he would say and that is he does not have time to worry about that cause he's to busy coaching or does not want to think about what he can't control. Any coach would say those things. but he better get things fixed and keep an eye over his shoulder cause Sun. had to be an embarrassment for DS having the stadium booing on national tv. If I was DS I think I would have called a meeting and practically put my foot up his ass. I would have wanted explanations as to why the team is not scoring and expected the fast moving high scoring offense promised by week 3. I'd keep him for the seasn but if things didn't change I would have someone else in the wings waiting for seasons end.

Im sure DS already has a list of potentials on his speed dial.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
TheSmurfs22
The Starter

Regardless of what happens on Sunday or throughout the season I think Zorn should stay throughout the season. If he tanks then he is let go after game 16.
I want Zorn to succeed and I think he can.
TheSmurfs22 is offline   Reply With Quote