Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Cards postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-21-2020, 08:37 AM   #46
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Cards postgame

Donald Penn needs to be called today, as does Earl Thomas. Don't tell me "ET is a cancer" if u are wanting Apke to start all year we have no chance and this division sucks.

Haskins is what he is IMO, he's a serviceable QB that can win you games if you are loaded around him. If you need him to make crucial throws he wont do it, I agree I think we will see Kyle Allen soon if Haskins continues playing this poorly, had had 3 or 4 horrible balls yesterday that are NFL layups.. Unfortunately we do not have our Franchise QB once again.

Advertisements
Old 09-21-2020, 08:42 AM   #47
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
DH was not drafted by this staff - fair or not he isn't getting a long leach. I'd expect to see Allen by the 8th game. DH misses lay ups. He can't hit basic passes that any college QB hits. Don't want to hear how strong his arm is.

The line isn't helping him much. They are so bad. I see why Jay moved Scherrf to guard. He is a joke at pass blocking. CAN NOT extend him to a LTD simply because he is not a top player at his position but wants to be paid like one. His back-up is better at pass blocking.

I've seen enough of BBQ. For every play he makes he fucks up the next 3. Just isn't a good safety. Who looked at his film and thought he was better than Mathieu? That is the guy you pay money to. He makes plays, tackles and covers. I'd put Curl in there more and more. At least he wants to hit someone and doesn't seem to take shitty angles. Apke has no hope and should only be on teams.
Landon Collins was another fucking joke of a signing. Lol what an embarrassment. Gotta cut him or renegotiate that deal. I knew that was signing was gonna bite us. You don’t pay that money for a low impact position.

I hope the Pats don’t use up Cam this year...gotta think he will be in the mix for QB for us.

Agree, Schreff not playing well enough to demand top 5 guard money.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #48
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Landon Collins was another fucking joke of a signing. Lol what an embarrassment. Gotta cut him or renegotiate that deal. I knew that was signing was gonna bite us. You don’t pay that money for a low impact position.

I hope the Pats don’t use up Cam this year...gotta think he will be in the mix for QB for us.
Cam said he's rejuvenated in NE, I bet he signs a deal with them. Yeah Collins sucks, he makes a play here and there but then he has 2 or 3 horrible misses
Old 09-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #49
MTK
\m/

So many things stacked against Haskins right now. New offense, new coaches, a piss poor OL, not any weapons beyond McLaurin, etc etc. Too early to give up on him.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:46 AM   #50
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Haskins is clearly better when he's in quick game situations
Old 09-21-2020, 08:47 AM   #51
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So many things stacked against Haskins right now. New offense, new coaches, a piss poor OL, not any weapons beyond McLaurin, etc etc. Too early to give up on him.
I think they will lt him play out this yr and see who's available next yr.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #52
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When has the Oline been this bad?

He Gets Us
Old 09-21-2020, 08:51 AM   #53
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Donald Penn needs to be called today, as does Earl Thomas. Don't tell me "ET is a cancer" if u are wanting Apke to start all year we have no chance and this division sucks.

Haskins is what he is IMO, he's a serviceable QB that can win you games if you are loaded around him. If you need him to make crucial throws he wont do it, I agree I think we will see Kyle Allen soon if Haskins continues playing this poorly, had had 3 or 4 horrible balls yesterday that are NFL layups.. Unfortunately we do not have our Franchise QB once again.
Thomas is better than anyone we have. But the real question is why is he unemployed? The word is out on him - shows up late to meetings, is a pain in the ass to coach and his tape last year was inconsistent. You think RR will put up with a guy who gives his coach the middle finger in the middle of a game? C'mon, it ain't happening here.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:51 AM   #54
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When has the Oline been this bad?
Been a long time , they ignored it all off season other than Charles.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:56 AM   #55
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Time to get Charles in there next game

He Gets Us
Old 09-21-2020, 08:58 AM   #56
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Roll eyes.... Who does Gardner Minchew have around him? Idk of one player on their offense. Can't name one yet he can move the offense and put up points. He has a new coordinator. Oh wait.. he has Chris Thompson.. lol.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:01 AM   #57
rocnrik
Playmaker

Haskins is the worst QB in the League ... I don’t care about anymore excuses .. he can’t hit the routine plays ( his over throws are a joke) .. yes this team has a lot of issues but it starts with the QB .. but my guess is we will get a top pick in draft and go for another Can’t miss D player 🙄( should have moved that pick last year and got OL/QB .. with all these number one picks on this D .. we still are not good ... I know I know if we just had a safety ...
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #58
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Roll eyes.... Who does Gardner Minchew have around him? Idk of one player on their offense. Can't name one yet he can move the offense and put up points. He has a new coordinator. Oh wait.. he has Chris Thompson.. lol.
DJ Chark is legit but I agree they are not loaded by any means. Skins fans always have excuses for QBs, I did for RG3 / Cousins etc for years.. Now I am a realist and don't have my goggles on anymore. Dwayne worked his ass off all off season and he looks great as far as body goes but all that work doesn't matter if you can't hit the easy throws.. Also Terry is a LEGIT superstar at WR and SIms is pretty damn good too.. The Niners were throwing all over the field to Jordan old ass Reed yesterday and their no name WRs... Enough with the excuses, Haskins needs to put up or shut up period
Old 09-21-2020, 09:33 AM   #59
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Jay Gruden is doing a great job with them
Old 09-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #60
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
John Clayton said on the morning drive today that if the draft happened today he'd go

Murray
Minshew
Lock
Jones
Haskins

Can't argue that
The bottom two QBs on this list are playing for their second HC in their second year. And that's probably one of the reasons why Jones is 0-2 and Haskins stunk it up yesterday.

We're in a rebuilding year and people already want to get rid of Haskins? If RR had drafted a rookie QB, I'd be all for getting rid of Haskins. But that's not the case.

If people were willing to give Cousins mediocre ass 4 years and put up a ton of excuses for him, we can give Haskins a full season to see if he's worth keeping.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote