America is the GOAT

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-27-2023, 11:06 PM   #91
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: America is the GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No one here has said racism doesn't exist. And you clearly threw this post in this specific thread for a self-serving purpose. Not because this is the best possible thread for it.

And fuck all those people.
They are very upset…multiple mass shootings that didn’t have anything to do with race in California…now a police shooting where the police were black, the police chief is black and the mayor is black.

Poor SS is trying his best to keep anything race related to a story that has zero to do with it. He’s reaching for anything at this point. The supply is trickling but the demand is high. Imagine being this broken mentally.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-28-2023, 10:05 AM   #92
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
They are very upset…multiple mass shootings that didn’t have anything to do with race in California…now a police shooting where the police were black, the police chief is black and the mayor is black.

Poor SS is trying his best to keep anything race related to a story that has zero to do with it. He’s reaching for anything at this point. The supply is trickling but the demand is high. Imagine being this broken mentally.
Sorry, think I missed the police shooting. Where did that happen?

Amazing btw. Sunny takes a story about 5 black cops gang beating a black kid to death and uses it to make a side point about how many racist comments are being made by a certain group of conservatives - and your point is what? That we shouldn't be focusing on that? That he's reaching for pointing out racism still exists?

You guys denounce racism all day but their votes still count don't they? When you know you don't have the numbers you'll accept all the help you can get.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Sorry, think I missed the police shooting. Where did that happen?

Amazing btw. Sunny takes a story about 5 black cops gang beating a black kid to death and uses it to make a side point about how many racist comments are being made by a certain group of conservatives - and your point is what? That we shouldn't be focusing on that? That he's reaching for pointing out racism still exists?

You guys denounce racism all day but their votes still count don't they? When you know you don't have the numbers you'll accept all the help you can get.
I’ve found the problem folks, random comments. And my feelings are hurt

Not a shooting, my bad…you aren’t getting the narrative you demand, so a certain ilk search high and low to find something about race to bitch about. It must be tiring…

I can go to any liberal outlet to find questionable comments about police, black, jews, Asians, Hispanic, women and every demographic available so easy it’s laughable. There is no point proven.

Here is an embarrassment Van Jones being trash: https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/opini...nes/index.html

Williams nails the response,

Thomas Chatterton Williams
@thomaschattwill

“What if, stay with me, these five men were actually agents responsible for their own reprehensible actions and not merely hapless puppets being manipulated by the invisible hand of inescapable and omnipotent white supremacy?”

Bearing responsibility is tough part folks. Memphis as a city and criminals like these police should look in the mirror…I guess if we look at the crime data and who is responsible…but who wants to face facts when liberals feelings and lying narratives matter more. Liberal trash

We saw these responses last week with the Asian mass shootings, it’s a embarrassment by the left and worthless politicians like Hakeem Jefferies who parrot nonsense.

He Gets Us
Old 01-28-2023, 05:43 PM   #94
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I’ve found the problem folks, random comments. And my feelings are hurt

Not a shooting, my bad…you aren’t getting the narrative you demand, so a certain ilk search high and low to find something about race to bitch about. It must be tiring…

I can go to any liberal outlet to find questionable comments about police, black, jews, Asians, Hispanic, women and every demographic available so easy it’s laughable. There is no point proven.

Here is an embarrassment Van Jones being trash: https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/opini...nes/index.html

Williams nails the response,

Thomas Chatterton Williams
@thomaschattwill

“What if, stay with me, these five men were actually agents responsible for their own reprehensible actions and not merely hapless puppets being manipulated by the invisible hand of inescapable and omnipotent white supremacy?”

Bearing responsibility is tough part folks. Memphis as a city and criminals like these police should look in the mirror…I guess if we look at the crime data and who is responsible…but who wants to face facts when liberals feelings and lying narratives matter more. Liberal trash

We saw these responses last week with the Asian mass shootings, it’s a embarrassment by the left and worthless politicians like Hakeem Jefferies who parrot nonsense.
lol, you're a fucking moron.
Old 01-28-2023, 05:58 PM   #95
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
lol, you're a fucking moron.
https://wreg.com/news/local/memphis-...angerous-city/

MEMPHIS, Tenn.– Memphis has been ranked as the most dangerous city in the United States, according to a 24/7 Wall St. study using FBI statistics.

2020…highest rate of violent crime per 100k people. To go along with one of the highest murder rates in the country.

Time for some accountability in that community

He Gets Us
Old 01-28-2023, 08:28 PM   #96
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://wreg.com/news/local/memphis-...angerous-city/

MEMPHIS, Tenn.– Memphis has been ranked as the most dangerous city in the United States, according to a 24/7 Wall St. study using FBI statistics.

2020…highest rate of violent crime per 100k people. To go along with one of the highest murder rates in the country.

Time for some accountability in that community
Again you're a fucking moron, do you have any idea what this thread is about?
Old 01-28-2023, 08:29 PM   #97
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This thread (ideally) is for all positive energy about this great fucking country. If you don't want to be positive about 'Merica, we have plenty of other threads to complain in. But if you don't want to be positive and want to complain here, totally allowed, because we live in a free/amazing country.

chico evidently can't read.
Old 02-28-2023, 11:47 PM   #98
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote