Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-24-2021, 11:49 AM   #616
MTK
\m/

Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Still doing re-counts? We really are living in the dumbest timeline.

The Controversial Election Review In Arizona Confirms Biden's Win

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2021, 12:15 PM   #617
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Still doing re-counts? We really are living in the dumbest timeline.

The Controversial Election Review In Arizona Confirms Biden's Win
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 12:48 PM   #618
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, the funny thing is it added 300 some odd votes to Biden's total!
Old 09-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #619
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, the funny thing is it added 300 some odd votes to Biden's total!
I would say this is probably a good thing so maybe the die hard Trump supporters can move on with their lives.

But I imagine the next accusation is that the company that reviewed it screwed up or are undercover Biden operatives.
Old 11-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #620
MTK
\m/

True voter fraud

Clark County man pleads guilty to voting more than once in 2020 election
Old 11-17-2021, 12:05 PM   #621
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
What an asshole. Using his dead wife like that. He must've been a great husband.

Actual proven voter fraud needs to be punished severely. Throw the book at him.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:04 AM   #622
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I owe everyone (but chico) an apology, YES, there was voter fruad!

https://news.yahoo.com/residents-tru...211831812.html

Residents of Trump-Loving Retirement Community Arrested for Allegedly Voting Twice in 2020 Election

Authorities have arrested and charged three residents of a Florida retirement community for allegedly casting more than one ballot in the 2020 election, multiple outlets reported on Tuesday. Joan Halstead, Jay Ketcik, and John Rider all face a third-degree felony charge for their votes, which could land them in prison for up to five years.

It’s unknown which candidate they favored, but Halstead and Ketcik are both registered Republicans, The Orlando Sentinel reported (Rider does not have a register party affiliation). The retirement community where the trio lived, The Villages, is also a well-known MAGA hub, and pro-Trump material has reportedly appeared on Facebook pages appearing to belong to Ketcik, Halstead, and Rider.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:13 AM   #623
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

See, it's reasons like that why we need super strict voter laws to prevent this kind of widespread fraud occurring. 3 people? It's an outrage! And they almost got away with it too.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:35 AM   #624
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
See, it's reasons like that why we need super strict voter laws to prevent this kind of widespread fraud occurring. 3 people? It's an outrage! And they almost got away with it too.
This happened in 2016 too.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...lty/459718001/

Why is it Trump supporters committing voter fraud? Are they that unethical or so dumb they don't know how to do it without getting caught?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:22 AM   #625
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Mowers defends voting twice in 2 states for President in 2016

Kevin Landrigan, The New Hampshire Union Leader, Manchester
Wed, April 6, 2022, 4:07 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/mowers-defend...080700654.html

Apr. 6—Republican primary opponents pounced Tuesday on 1st Congressional District candidate Matt Mowers after voting records showed he voted in two different states during the 2016 presidential primary cycle.

Even 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton weighed in, accusing Mowers, an aide in former President Donald Trump's State Department, of committing voter fraud despite the national GOP's use of that claim as a "flimsy pretense" to restrict voting.

"Republican officials are so determined to transform voter fraud from a flimsy pretense for suppressing votes to an actual phenomenon, they keep committing it themselves," Clinton posted on Twitter.

Election records show Mowers, state director of 2016 presidential candidate Chris Christie's campaign, voted in the New Hampshire primary by absentee ballot in February 2016.

Christie dropped out a day after his disappointing sixth-place finish here.

Mowers left the state and returned to his native New Jersey, gave his parents' address to register to vote there in March and then voted for Donald Trump in New Jersey's presidential primary on June 7.
Old 04-14-2022, 02:54 PM   #626
Giantone
Gamebreaker

There was Voter Fraud!

https://news.yahoo.com/two-residents...201609833.html

Two Residents of Trump-Loving Retirement Community Plead Guilty to 2020 Voter Fraud

Two residents of the Florida retirement community The Villages pleaded guilty to voting more than once in the 2020 presidential election, multiple outlets reported Wednesday.

Charles Barnes, 64, and Jay Ketcik, 63, could face five years in prison for the third-degree felony, but will avoid jail time as long as they participate in 50 hours of community service and take a three-month civics class, among other requirements outlined by the state attorney.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:33 PM   #627
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Good................

https://news.yahoo.com/happens-attor...193553046.html

This is what happens when attorneys go along with Kari Lake's election delusions

Laurie Roberts, Arizona Republic
Fri, July 14, 2023 at 3:35 PM EDT

Mark Finchem, Republican candidate for Arizona secretary of state and Kari Lake, Arizona gubernatorial candidate.
A federal judge on Friday ordered the attorneys for Kari Lake and Mark Finchem to pay Maricopa County $122,200 — money the county's taxpayers spent to fend off a “frivolous” lawsuit brought before last year’s election.

Turns out judges don’t much like to see the court system used as a campaign prop.

Attorneys should take note of this.

Lawsuit was simply a campaign stunt
You may recall that Lake and Finchem — with financial backing from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell — filed suit in April 2022 while they were running for governor and secretary of state.

Their lawsuit asked a judge to bar the machine tabulation of votes in the 2022 election and require that paper ballots be used instead. They claimed that Arizona vote-counting machines produced inaccurate results and that there were no paper ballots to verify the machine count.
Old 10-24-2023, 10:03 AM   #628
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I could put this is different place's but here, another one bites the dust!

https://apnews.com/article/jenna-ell...bd3d42d8fa3128

BY WILL WEISSERT AND KATE BRUMBACK
Updated 9:54 AM EDT, October 24, 2023
ATLANTA (AP) — Jenna Ellis, an attorney and prominent conservative media figure, reached a deal with prosecutors Tuesday and pleaded guilty to a reduced charge over efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia.

Ellis, the fourth defendant in the case to enter into a plea deal, was a vocal part of Trump’s reelection campaign in the last presidential cycle and was charged alongside the Republican former president and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law.

Ellis pleaded guilty to a felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer.
Old 10-24-2023, 01:54 PM   #629
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Slap on the wrist for trying to over throw the US government as far as I am concerned. Too bad she didn't rob a 7-11 for $100 bucks then she would've gotten 5 years of jail instead of probation.
Old 10-24-2023, 02:21 PM   #630
nonniey
The Starter

The organizers/movers and shakers never get the harder punishments. Ever notice in murder for hires the one doing the hiring never gets it as bad as the one they hired? It's bullshit and shouldn't be that way but it is what it is.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote