The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-15-2021, 10:14 AM   #46
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Its self defense with an asterix. Its an ugly self defense. Manufactured self defense .. which goes against the spirit of "lethal force only if absolutely necessary".

Reminds me of an MMA fighter who goes to bars and then picks fights with drunk guys.

Americans killing Americans in the street bc of political beliefs.

Its ugly.
+1

I have a lot of thoughts on the Rittenhouse trial but not enough time at the moment to put together something cohesive.

To me it's the trucker argument - if a trucker pulls over on the side of the road to sleep and a car crashes into the truck and kills the car driver - it's the trucker's fault for being there in the first place. I think the prosecutor did a poor job of emphasizing the responsibility Rittenhouse has for placing himself in that situation. If I bring a rifle to a riot and end up killing other people at the riot I bear some responsibility for it - even if it was self defense - which I'm not disputing here given the terrible idea for the prosecution to put a guy on the stand who admitted he was holding a gun when he got shot by Rittenhouse.

I think everyone involved in this is terrible. Rittenhouse is terrible - the people he killed were terrible for going after a guy with a gun barehanded, the prosecution is terrible for their approach to the trial, the judge is terrible. There's no winners here. Even once Rittenhouse is acquitted I fully expect to hear his name in the news again, probably for the next time he decides to prioritize buildings over human life.

Advertisements
Old 11-15-2021, 10:29 AM   #47
MTK
\m/

F Rittenhouse and his bullshit tears, the whole trial is a clown show.
Old 11-15-2021, 11:15 AM   #48
jamf
Pro Bowl

Today on Fox News at the gym:
The squad.
AOC.
Covid fear needs to end.
Mexican bringing Covid.
Record number of people quitting jobs.
Record number of job openings.
Mexican taking all the jobs.
OJ
Kyle national hero.

These racists are still salty about OJ!
This will be a big win for them.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #49
SunnySide
Playmaker

And a far right wing hero is born
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:39 PM   #50
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
And a far right wing hero is born
Those DA's should be fired and that Judge needs to be retired.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:12 PM   #51
jamf
Pro Bowl

“Republican” logic: Kyle is an innocent kid with good intentions (armed with a rifle)
Also “Republican” logic: that Ahmad Aubrey kid was up to no good! (Unarmed)

White privilege +1
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:28 PM   #52
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Nobody wanted any of this…not Jacob Blake committing crimes against the innocent, police having to shoot an armed man, the rioting and burning of businesses, the attack on Rittonhouse, the killing of anybody in the street.

Right, left …nobody wants any of this.

But much like the original incident, this trial has been misrepresented and misinformation has been spread by the media. “Jacob Blake wasn’t armed”….became “gun crossed state line”…a lie perpetuated over and over again. My sister thought Kyle shot a black protester up until last week.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:32 PM   #53
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Nobody wanted any of this…not Jacob Blake committing crimes against the innocent, police having to shoot an armed man, the rioting and burning of businesses, the attack on Rittonhouse, the killing of anybody in the street.

Right, left …nobody wants any of this.

But much like the original incident, this trial has been misrepresented and misinformation has been spread by the media. “Jacob Blake wasn’t armed”….became “gun crossed state line”…a lie perpetuated over and over again. My sister thought Kyle shot a black protester up until last week.
Leave it to chico to take it a different way. Who would have thunk it."...the attack on Rittonhouse"
Old 11-19-2021, 02:37 PM   #54
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Leave it to chico to take it a different way. Who would have thunk it."...the attack on Rittonhouse"
Case in point…g1 thinks Rittonhouse wasn’t attacked.

Either you are a liar or ignorant of the facts of the case.

He Gets Us
Old 11-19-2021, 02:55 PM   #55
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Case in point…g1 thinks Rittonhouse wasn’t attacked.

Either you are a liar or ignorant of the facts of the case.

Gtfoh man. Of course you are on the side of the extreme right white kid. Maybe that racist little cunt vigilante shouldn’t have walked down there with an AR - 15. Karma will get his ass since justice didn’t.

If that was a black kid with an AR-15 at a trump rally you would be screaming to fry him. You are so out of your mind it’s grotesque.

Ill stop short of calling you a racist because it’s probably more ignorance. Who knows though.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:03 PM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Gtfoh man. Of course you are on the side of the extreme right white kid. Maybe that racist little cunt vigilante shouldn’t have walked down there with an AR - 15. Karma will get his ass since justice didn’t.

If that was a black kid with an AR-15 at a trump rally you would be screaming to fry him. You are so out of your mind it’s grotesque.

Ill stop short of calling you a racist because it’s probably more ignorance. Who knows though.
Facts don’t care about your feelings. It’s the law that matters

The prosecution team dug deep in attempts to find evidence Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. No evidence could be found. I would have to expect attempts were made to label him a racist as well…again no evidence was presented.

He Gets Us
Old 11-19-2021, 03:05 PM   #57
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Insurrection…cops killed …. All over a fuckin lie about election fraud, Chico could care less about whether those people are bought to justice. But he is absolutely disgusted by blacks protesting racial injustice and sooooo happy that a lil white racist cunt got off of murder charges. But im the one who is “full of shit”. Gotcha.

You need fuckin help and I hope you get it. No need really to reply I dont wanna hear anymore of your regurgitated fox news bullshit.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:10 PM   #58
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Facts don’t care about your feelings. It’s the law that matters

The prosecution team dug deep in attempts to find evidence Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. No evidence could be found. I would have to expect attempts were made to label him a racist as well…again no evidence was presented.

Ya think Kyle Shithouse would have gone down to the Capitol building if he lived in the neighborhood to protect his neighborhood? Nope. Cus he fuckin loves white people.

He went to the BLM protests though because they are black. To him and you those people are a threat. You have said it over and over and over while you remain silent about the fuckin white nationalist scumbags who killed cops.

You and your logic are so full of shit.

Im done with this conversation.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:13 PM   #59
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:22 PM   #60
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

White people with guns in the streets are patriots.
Black people with guns in the streets are criminals.

That is how the Trumptards - no longer Trumpers - that actually isn’t insulting enough. From now on they will be referred to as Trumptards - see things.

Ill just block em all for my own sanity. Chico was the first. I don’t believe there are any other Trumptards here but just in case hit me up so I can block you too. Makes this forum less racist for me and that’s a good thing. SD i would meme the guy in the woods but I can’t remember how to find him again and im not in the mood for humor anyway. I wrote off all the Trumptards in my life - actual people I was friends with my entire life. Those fuckin red hats are just modern day white hoods. Writing off people on this board is easy compared to life long “friends”.