Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What Is Parked In Your Driveway?

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #1
metalskins
The Starter

What Is Parked In Your Driveway?

Just curious! What do you like or dislike about your vehicle you currently drive? I'll start since I'm the freakin' OP!

I currently drive a Honda Accord. I had driven a Mustang before that, but thought the Accord would still be somewhat sporty and save on gas. Owned the thing for five years now, still owe on it, unfortunately!

Anyway, I'm freakin' bored with the car. I've always been into muscle cars...mostly Mustangs. But, I traded my last 'stang GT in for the Accord for gas mileage purposes. At the time, I was driving quite a bit everyday, and I always made it a point to put premium gas in my 'stang. Long story short, it was going to cost me a shitload to keep gas in the thing. Fast forward to now, I'm married, moved, switched jobs, and have a rugrat. The Accord is a 2-door coupe, and anyone who has had coupes and having to deal with getting child car seats in and out knows what a hassle it is.

Anyway, enough of that shit. I'm wondering what you guys think about the Dodge Charger? Best of both worlds, right? Four door sedan, but still enough to be considered a muscle car? High performance, lots of power. Would this be a good choice? I will be driving it everyday. My job is now just about 25 minutes from the house, some highway driving, some city driving, but not like it was before when I drove an hour to work and an hour home every day.

Didn't have the best of luck with Dodge in the past, but it wasn't a Charger. What so you?