Debating with the enemy

Old 01-23-2021, 11:20 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Read it again g1
LOL, he kicked the Hispanics out of the Country . Again thanks Obama.
Old 01-23-2021, 05:02 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
No, you will have to talk policy as I’ll continue to bring up ACTUAL trump administration policies that were successful while pointing out the failures of the past Obama-Biden policies and watch these failures implemented again.

Sorry, simply crying about unproven Russian/taxes hoaxes and mean tweets wasn’t what happened the past 4 years.

I’m getting the record unemployment numbers together now especially pointing out record Hispanic and black unemployment lows that the Trump administration achieved.

There is simply zero excuse Biden-Harris can’t do the same. Zero excuse, let’s see if Biden can beat those numbers.

In context April 2020 coronavirus unemployment rate 14.7...December 6.7%. That’s quite a swing...6.7 is not a crisis so many are talking about in the media that Biden’s been handed. In fact it’s eye rolling bs.
And here I thought we had a general consensus to move on from talking about Cheeto Mussolini once he was out of office, but you clearly are upset the only time we want to talk about Trump is when we're discussing how he literally pondered overturning the results of the election. If you can't concede the election was fair and his attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president are more important than anything he ever did in 4 years then we're done here. Good luck finding someone to engage in civil conversation with you.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
And here I thought we had a general consensus to move on from talking about Cheeto Mussolini once he was out of office, but you clearly are upset the only time we want to talk about Trump is when we're discussing how he literally pondered overturning the results of the election. If you can't concede the election was fair and his attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president are more important than anything he ever did in 4 years then we're done here. Good luck finding someone to engage in civil conversation with you.
Ha! Mooby, you still think he colluded with Russia....

😂

Are you willing to concede he won the 2016 election and it was fair?

Man this is too funny. Remember what Hillary said in October, under no circumstances should Biden concede? And every lib agreed.

Seriously tho, after the political theater and we get to results and accomplishments, if trump would have simply stayed on message and not acted insane (tough ask) he probably woulda won.

The most important thing is policy and strategy...if you look at the trump administration they actually did a lot of concrete, positive things. Not perfect and unfortunately Democrats filibustered some other positive legislation like a second covid package and police reform in which durbin called Tim Scott a token black...but you can be racist and anti Semitic when your a democrat, that’s acceptable.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:23 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
he is as sick as trump . He's not smart enough to understand trump isn't president.
Old 01-22-2021, 11:41 AM   #5
MTK
\m/

Amusing yes, but embarrassing? Let's check the tape from the lsat 4 years if you want an embarrassing public speaker. Chico you're digging deep today even for you. Everything ok?
Old 01-23-2021, 02:48 AM   #6
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Brennan is one great man...

"We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed now are moving in laser like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians."

I just found out I'm possibly an insurgent now. Comparable to an overseas combatant. I'd bet dollars to donuts he loves some overseas wars that he doesn't have to fight himself.

Both sides need to stop giving people like him jobs.

Notice - He threw everything and the kitchen sink in there. But not Republicans. Why? 99% of mainstream Democrats and Republicans (politicians) are on the same team, including warmongering.

*This is not about Biden or democrats in general. Dickfucks like Brennan have been given jobs they don't deserve by both sides for at least my lifetime that I can remember caring remotely about politics.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:47 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Brennan is one great man...

"We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed now are moving in laser like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians."

I just found out I'm possibly an insurgent now. Comparable to an overseas combatant. I'd bet dollars to donuts he loves some overseas wars that he doesn't have to fight himself.

Both sides need to stop giving people like him jobs.

Notice - He threw everything and the kitchen sink in there. But not Republicans. Why? 99% of mainstream Democrats and Republicans (politicians) are on the same team, including warmongering.

*This is not about Biden or democrats in general. Dickfucks like Brennan have been given jobs they don't deserve by both sides for at least my lifetime that I can remember caring remotely about politics.
You mean like Flynn ?
Old 01-23-2021, 06:26 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You mean like Flynn ?
What part of my post does this apply to G1?
Old 01-23-2021, 07:37 AM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
What part of my post does this apply to G1?
He( is a dickfuck) was given a job he did not deserve . I guess that could cover any appointee by trump ,almost.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:51 AM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He( is a dickfuck) was given a job he did not deserve . I guess that could cover any appointee by trump ,almost.
Word.

So many people came and went during his administration, it's hard for me to keep track. You're probably right about him. He just blends in with the rest, it's hard for me to remember what people I legitimately didn't like.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:54 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Talks between Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer are stalled over a power-sharing agreement on how the Senate will run with 50 senators in each caucus but Vice President Harris giving Democrats a slight edge.

Such an agreement is not unprecedented. There was a 50-50 Senate at the beginning of the George W. Bush administration, and the two parties put together a deal, which McConnell, R-Ky., and Schumer, D-N.Y., are using as a template for their current talks.

The deal would govern the number of senators from each party on committees, likely would allow bills to get to the Senate floor even on evenly-split votes in committee and may even give McConnell some rights on the Senate floor that he wouldn't otherwise have if Democrats had 51 senators.

But the hangup, apparent in public comments from the two senators, is a request from McConnell for assurances that Democrats will not get rid of the legislative filibuster -- the requirement that bills clear a 60-vote procedural hurdle before a final up-or-down vote -- during the upcoming Congress.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...mstrings-talks

roles reversed .... McConnell would never have his republicans sign a pledge bc democrats asked them to.

just change the law so it requires 60 votes instead of 50 to abolish the legislative filibuster and take the nuclear button away from both parties.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:48 AM   #12
SunnySide
Playmaker

One of former President Trump’s top supporters in the House of Representatives is targeting one of Trump’s biggest House GOP critics.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is heading to House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney’s home state of Wyoming on Thursday, where he’ll hold an event outside the state capitol in Cheyenne.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gae...peachment-vote

There are some real fringe weird personalities in the House (both sides). In solid red or blue districts .. a kkk grand wizard could win a red district and louis farrakhan could win a blue district.

Why are you traveling to protest or campaign AGAINST a fellow house republican in her state of Wyoming when you represent a district in pan handle Florida? Any re-election against Cheney is a year or two at earliest.

Gaetz is volatile.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:26 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Glad Biden is getting Trannys in the military. Seems important and completely normal

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #14
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Glad Biden is getting Trannys in the military. Seems important and completely normal
Trannies were already in the military before 2017, way to make a big deal out of nothing. If military leaders don't have a problem with it neither do I.

Do you also have a problem with gay guys in the locker room? The same principle applies, who gives a shit as long as they can do the job.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:13 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Trannies were already in the military before 2017, way to make a big deal out of nothing. If military leaders don't have a problem with it neither do I.

Do you also have a problem with gay guys in the locker room? The same principle applies, who gives a shit as long as they can do the job.
Strawman...it’s not close to being the same

He Gets Us