Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Presenting your grift king of the United States

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2021, 06:52 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Presenting your grift king of the United States

I'll lead with the forewarning, I intend to use this thread only for shit-talking our ex-POTUS, so if you don't jive with that move on to the next one and leave us snowflakes in peace.

I wish I could honor Mr. Donald J. Trump with some sort of crown or plaque because he has earned a lifetime achievement in grifting. Whether it's committing tax fraud by undervaluing his estate for tax purposes and then overvaluing it for loan purposes, or making his supporters commit to weekly recurring donations that were only labeled in the fine print,to his latest venture, I doubt this man has made a single savvy business investment in his life that didn't swindle at least one person.

I bring this up because his latest frivolous lawsuit is so hilariously terrible that if any one of you conservatives actually looked into it you'd realize what a scam it is. He sued Facebook/etc. in a Florida court (where it's going to get tossed because you can only sue FB in a specific federal Cali court) using personal injury lawyers (who probably have no expertise suing for first amendment issues) claiming that FB should be considered a "state actor" despite being a private company. Which are all excellent points why the lawsuits are going to be tossed, because it's the same fucking argument as the bakery not making the cake for the gay couple.

The point that is probably not going to gain much traction in the mainstream media is that within an hour of the announcement, Trump sent out emails asking for donations to support the cause, knowing beforehand the cause is going to be immediately lost. But the money he's going to make off any sucker stupid enough to donate is going to wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than it costs to file some horseshit lawsuit. And then once the lawsuit is dropped, he is going to come out and claim the legal system is against him, and you suckers are going to donate even more money fighting a "corrupt" system! Jesus fuck the man might be a top five worst president but he ranks #1 in my Grift King of the U.S. rankings.