Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

2024 Presidential Election Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-20-2022, 12:00 PM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: 2024 Presidential Election Thread

INSIDER
Trump's White House blocked government websites aimed at helping Americans vote, fighting human trafficking, easing homelessness, and stopping fraud, federal records show

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-wh...142533142.html

Federal agencies asked the Trump White House to approve dozens of new ".gov" websites.

But Trump officials rejected many of them, according to records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In contrast, the Biden White House has approved almost all such website requests.

Donald Trump's White House blocked dozens of federal agencies from creating new government websites aimed at aiding homeless people, fighting human trafficking, and helping people vote, according to records obtained by Insider through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The requests for new websites came from agencies small and large at a time when Trump had grown openly hostile toward his own administration, often deriding the federal government's executive branch as an out-of-control "deep state" conspiring to undermine him.

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2022, 11:19 AM   #32
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Can we take a min and be honest here?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-cal...145500995.html

Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, leading House Republican says

It's bad enough they let trump speak but republicans like this guy just need to stand up and say enough is enough. Lets imagine what would be said and posted had Democrats said this?
Old 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM   #33
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Can we take a min and be honest here?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-cal...145500995.html

Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, leading House Republican says

It's bad enough they let trump speak but republicans like this guy just need to stand up and say enough is enough. Lets imagine what would be said and posted had Democrats said this?
Even if I still supported Trump through all the other shit and planned on voting for him in 2024 as of the day before that comment, he would be gone from the any potential voting list immediately for that comment. He can GTFO out of there with that B.S. To quote G1, Trump can STFU!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 10:28 AM   #34
Giantone
Gamebreaker

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...onconstit.html

Presidential Oath.................

Article. II.
Section. 1.
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Old 12-05-2022, 10:29 AM   #35
MTK
\m/

Trump is just straight fucking trash like we all knew from the jump. What is it going to take for Republicans to completely sever ties with this guy? He's a cancer.
Old 12-26-2022, 07:47 AM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Running Like Cockroaches with the Light On!

https://www.businessinsider.com/list...24-run-2022-12

Former Trump allies who turned against him and now oppose his 2024 campaign
Old 02-15-2023, 08:37 AM   #37
Giantone
Gamebreaker

You can't make this shit up! trump the asshole that keeps on giving!

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/102...s-hangings-and

Trump's plan for a 2nd term reportedly includes firing squads, hangings, and group executions

As Donald Trump's second re-election bid begins to pick up steam in the new year, details about the former president's plans for his return to the White House have begun to emerge — including a new report from Rolling Stone, which alleges Trump has begun polling his advisers on whether he should bring back firing squads, hangings, and even the guillotine should he win in 2024.

According to two sources, the former president has even begun exploring the possibility of group executions, with a third person claiming Trump has expressed interest in a government ad campaign to highlight the administration's lethality and, per Rolling Stone's source, "help put the fear of God into violent criminals." A Trump campaign spokesperson denied the former president had plans for an execution ad campaign in a statement to Rolling Stone.

chico's guy!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2023, 08:42 AM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The promise and perils of Nikki Haley's White House run
The former South Carolina governor has a compelling résumé. Is that enough in the Trump era?

https://news.yahoo.com/the-promise-a...230715489.html

IMO , she is already the Leading candidate! I could lean her way. I admit I want to learn more about her. As long as she stays away from the stupid shit trump is screaming and DeSantis isn't much better then trump.
Old 02-16-2023, 09:11 AM   #39
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Trump is just straight fucking trash like we all knew from the jump. What is it going to take for Republicans to completely sever ties with this guy? He's a cancer.
MAGA is a cult nothing comes to mind on how they sever ties. That said they are a plurality of Republicans not even a majority.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 09:14 AM   #40
nonniey
The Starter

Can't huh? You sure about that???

[QUOTE=Giantone;1338032]You can't make this shit up!.....

Trump's plan for a 2nd term reportedly includes firing squads, hangings, and group executions

nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 09:25 AM   #41
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[quote=nonniey;1338091]Can't huh? You sure about that???

Quote:
You can't make this shit up!.....

Are you saying it's made up? The link you posted says same shit as mine.
Old 02-16-2023, 10:08 AM   #42
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

[quote=nonniey;1338091]Can't huh? You sure about that???

Quote:
You can't make this shit up!.....

guillotine? Trump is going after the Antifa vote. Qanon and Antifa…the same folks just different sides

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 11:14 AM   #43
Giantone
Gamebreaker

........your people.
Old 02-16-2023, 10:43 PM   #44
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote