Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-09-2019, 01:56 PM   #76
Coff
Impact Rookie

Re: Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here

Apropos of nothing, I think we should part ways with TW and Morgan Moses. The last thing an NFL teams needs are drama-loving, pot-stirrers (pun intended) on the offensive line. Isn’t that supposed to be the one unit on the team with the proverbial lunch pail mentality? Might as well sign Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin too and throw them all in there, just one big, giant, melodramatic pity party. It would probably make for a good reality TV show. The Hogettes would be the perfect name if it weren’t already taken.
Coff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #77
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Eagles fans brought a coffin to the tailgate with Seans jersey on it.. That is an all time low
Oh hell no...that IS an all time low! I'm surprised there's not social media pics of that going around yet...that's just despicable!
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:18 PM   #78
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Team hasnt had a pass rush in forever yet the coordinator doesn't get creative to compensate. Fire these clowns
I've been preaching "creativity" since Manusky has taken over. I went back and forth with some know-it-all dunderhead (he's always claimed Manusky didn't have the personnel) at another Redskins fan site.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:22 PM   #79
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
Oh hell no...that IS an all time low! I'm surprised there's not social media pics of that going around yet...that's just despicable!
On this clip here, it only looks to be a 1991 Redskins t-shirt on the casket. Not sure if Taylor's jersey was on it at one point or another.

https://twitter.com/CBeezy_215/statu...07287402893312
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #80
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Eagles fans brought a coffin to the tailgate with Seans jersey on it.. That is an all time low
Wow that's pretty fucked up...
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #81
MTK
\m/

Funny heading into this game most thought the D would come out strong and the O would struggle. After sleeping on it I think there was a lot to like from the offense. Pass pro was generally pretty solid. We could have a nice group of young WRs. Keenum played much better than I thought he would and looks like a poor man's Cousins. That deep ball miss to McLaurin was tough though, could have been a game changer.

Not much to like on D but it's definitely worth pointing out what Cole Holcomb did. Kid looked like a baller.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #82
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Funny heading into this game most thought the D would come out strong and the O would struggle. After sleeping on it I think there was a lot to like from the offense. Pass pro was generally pretty solid. We could have a nice group of young WRs. Keenum played much better than I thought he would and looks like a poor man's Cousins. That deep ball miss to McLaurin was tough though, could have been a game changer.

Not much to like on D but it's definitely worth pointing out what Cole Holcomb did. Kid looked like a baller.
Yeah, he looks like a keeper. I like our ILBs. I think with a better coordinator and one more solid depth guy at DL, our front 7 can be pretty damn good.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:26 PM   #83
Warthog
The Starter

Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here

In terms of those complaining about Moses and his penalty- generating antics; or whatever is going on with TW - I foresee the 2020 draft, with a new HC, going toward the Redskins OL reboot. The team has done a fine job of rebuilding the DL (if they were just coached better by the DC) through the draft and they can and will do the same job next season.

THIS season I just want to see the youth movement play and do well. Replace Richardson with Steve Sims. I’m counting the losses until Haskins comes in to replace Keenum.

The only reason I don’t want Gruden fired mid-season is because it feeds into the press narrative that Dan Snyder is a “loose cannon” owner. Yes, Snyder is a very poor owner but anything to help make the Redskins look less amateurish, may help us get some quality coaches at HC and DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:29 PM   #84
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
In terms of those complaining about Moses and his penalty- generating antics; or whatever is going on with TW - I foresee the 2020 draft, with a new HC, going toward the Redskins OL reboot. The team has done a fine job of rebuilding the DL (if they were just coached better by the DC) through the draft and they can and will do the same job next season.

THIS season I just want to see the youth movement play and do well. Replace Richardson with Steve Sims. I’m counting the losses until Haskins comes in to replace Keenum.

The only reason I don’t want Gruden fired mid-season is because it feeds into the press narrative that Dan Snyder is a “loose cannon” owner. Yes, Snyder is a very poor owner but anything to help make the Redskins look less amateurish, may help us get some quality coaches at HC and DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After 6 years of Gruden they can’t say he’s a loose cannon

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:50 PM   #85
Ruhskins
Living Legend

As always, Keim is the voice of reason:

@john_keim
There are 15 more games people. Pace yourselves.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:53 PM   #86
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
As always, Keim is the voice of reason:

@john_keim
There are 15 more games people. Pace yourselves.
The most ridiculous overreactions definitely come after week 1. Everyone either thinks their team is going 16-0 or 0-16.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:59 PM   #87
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The most ridiculous overreactions definitely come after week 1. Everyone either thinks their team is going 16-0 or 0-16.
For patriots and Dolphins fans, they might be right.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #88
JWsleep
Propane and propane accessories

Like some of you said, I was ready not to care this season, and then they go up 17 on philly on the road. So I start to care again. And they promptly shit the bed. My fault for caring. Amazing that they can still get me to do that. Fuckers.

Manusky is crap. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan in charge in a few weeks.

As for the O, the penalties were brutal in the second half. They just can't expect Case to get them out of that. And then Case missed the open bomb. To Jay's credit, he called that and it hit perfectly... except the QB fucking missed it. Not sure we win with the D fully disappearing at that point, but at least it's a game. Instead, more of our MVP Tress Way.

And now Allen is hurt and Guice is too (WT actual F?). So, we're without Trent, Reed, Allen, Guice. And it's week fucking 2. How does this team manage to pisse me off so much??? Wow. And are we going to beat the cowboys, the only thing that really matters, given our lowly state? No, we are not. Fuck these fucking fuckers.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:27 PM   #89
skinsfan69
Living Legend

We're not beating Dallas. They looked like a complete team yesterday. We looked like a team that has a lot of holes.

But what's inexcusable was the two bombs to Jackson. You simply can not let him get behind the defense, yet it happened TWICE. Then add in the 3rd and long conversations. Fair or not that reflects poorly on Manusky.

We need to do whatever it takes to get Greg Williams back in here. These guys on d just don't respond to these coaches. He gets instant results wherever he goes.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:29 PM   #90
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

I have never been sold on guice. I was hopeful until he was injured last pre seaso. From there, I've never felt fully confident he wasnt going to be someone who isn't just consummately injured.