Moss on how Redskins must play now

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #31
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Moss on how Redskins must play now

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Even if the Skins win-out they may not make the playoffs. Looking at the NFC there will definitely be at least one 10-6 team that doesn't make the playoffs.
Sure looks that way. By the way, in an unrelated note, amazon.com us offering the whole BSG series today for $80

Advertisements
Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #32
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The Skins don't deserve to make the playoffs this year anyway. We've had a crappy yet opportunistic defense and an offense in bad need of more o-line help, surrounded by a new quarterback and no name skill position players.

And I love how our fans are trying to run our decently talented guys like Santana Moss and Carlos Rogers out of town after this season, saying they aren't #1 wideouts (while guys like Moss are in the middle of 90 catch, 1000+ yard seasons), or they are worthless because they can't catch the football at a position that demands you don't let opposing players catch the football (like Carlos Rogers). Thank goodness we have actual competent football guys like Shanahan and Bruce Smith in place.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #33
maroonandblack30
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The Skins don't deserve to make the playoffs this year anyway. We've had a crappy yet opportunistic defense and an offense in bad need of more o-line help, surrounded by a new quarterback and no name skill position players.

And I love how our fans are trying to run our decently talented guys like Santana Moss and Carlos Rogers out of town after this season, saying they aren't #1 wideouts (while guys like Moss are in the middle of 90 catch, 1000+ yard seasons), or they are worthless because they can't catch the football at a position that demands you don't let opposing players catch the football (like Carlos Rogers). Thank goodness we have actual competent football guys like Shanahan and Bruce Smith in place.
Bruce Smith?

Rogers is a good corner even though his dropped picks are brutal to watch

Moss is having a great year but he is not the #1 wideout on a legit playoff/championship contender....he probably wouldn't even be a top 2 WR on any other team in the division. Just my opinion.
maroonandblack30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #34
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroonandblack30 View Post
Bruce Smith?

Rogers is a good corner even though his dropped picks are brutal to watch

Moss is having a great year but he is not the #1 wideout on a legit playoff/championship contender....he probably wouldn't even be a top 2 WR on any other team in the division. Just my opinion.
Bruce Allen. Brain fart. Happens from time to time when your IQ is collectively dropped by all the idiotic posts on the board.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #35
DCtoAZ
Impact Rookie

I agree with those statements regarding Moss/Rogers .. they are both keepers and a part of the solution ... let's just see what happens, hopefully this team continue to play and fight hard .. we win some games ... have a great draft and sign a few under the radar FA's ...
NFC EAST CHAMPS RG3 will be back & #12 can run the show until hes ready.We are young w depth. 23,59,89 will all be back.Alfred Morris aka Diesel Hybrid ! @DCtoAZ81 ...2013 NFC CHAMPS
DCtoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #36
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Moss can stay on the team, even as a #2 receiver he would still be very good. But this is still an O L D team that needs youth and i suspect alot of veteran players will be shed again this offseason.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #37
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtoAZ View Post
I agree with those statements regarding Moss/Rogers .. they are both keepers and a part of the solution ... let's just see what happens, hopefully this team continue to play and fight hard .. we win some games ... have a great draft and sign a few under the radar FA's ...
100% agree

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote