Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Name Reveal 2.2.22

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2022, 10:36 PM   #511
Swarley
The Starter
 
Swarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 1,092
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Agreed.

The people's team? Dan must be smoking crack if he believes that.
it's the whole fake it till you make it thing I guess, but also don't ever actually make it?
__________________
doing it all in the spirit of the salary cap!
Swarley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-16-2022, 10:42 PM   #512
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 54
Posts: 20,652
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

17 days.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 02:18 AM   #513
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter
 
OnceWeWereKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown, PA
Age: 41
Posts: 1,106
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

i honestly dont think any name change can hold up to the redskins namesake that they have had for years. im personally hoping for warthogs...but i know thats not gonna happen. dont like commanders, and any form of wolves or redwolves is whack. ill keep following the team....but i dont think any name change is going to go over well at all. its too divisive.
my main choice isnt going to happen.........so now i just wait to buy my new hat for whatever dumb decision they make.
__________________
To beer, or not to beer? That is the ques.....oh, look...a beer.
OnceWeWereKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 02:19 AM   #514
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter
 
OnceWeWereKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown, PA
Age: 41
Posts: 1,106
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

i also think that whatever they choose puts them 1 step further away from like at least 33% of all fans.
__________________
To beer, or not to beer? That is the ques.....oh, look...a beer.
OnceWeWereKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 05:50 AM   #515
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,376
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

I just heard this from a guy at work but is it true , you're not allowed in the FED EX with any Redskin paraphernalia?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:02 AM   #516
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Posts: 3,906
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I just heard this from a guy at work but is it true , you're not allowed in the FED EX with any Redskin paraphernalia?
Not sure this is legit, last I heard they said they hadn't decided anything regarding this.

No NA inspired head dresses and paint, but nothing on Redskins gear, there would be a massive outrage.
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
Team Heinicke Fan Club VP of Global Operations
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:44 AM   #517
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 1,688
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Not sure this is legit, last I heard they said they hadn't decided anything regarding this.

No NA inspired head dresses and paint, but nothing on Redskins gear, there would be a massive outrage.
Not to mention the likely need to strip search people who could be wearing it underneath. Can't see that happening, though Snyder might like the idea (for all the wrong reasons).
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:27 AM   #518
nonniey
Impact Rookie
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 652
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I just heard this from a guy at work but is it true , you're not allowed in the FED EX with any Redskin paraphernalia?
Guess he didn't believe his lying eyes this past season.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:29 AM   #519
nonniey
Impact Rookie
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 652
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceWeWereKings View Post
i honestly dont think any name change can hold up to the redskins namesake that they have had for years. im personally hoping for warthogs...but i know thats not gonna happen. dont like commanders, and any form of wolves or redwolves is whack. ill keep following the team....but i dont think any name change is going to go over well at all. its too divisive.
my main choice isnt going to happen.........so now i just wait to buy my new hat for whatever dumb decision they make.
Just don't buy it, or any of the new stuff. Wear the old stuff.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 03:38 PM   #520
Meks
Playmaker
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 36
Posts: 4,536
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Just don't buy it, or any of the new stuff. Wear the old stuff.
Yea i havent bought a single thing besides skins gear and prolly never will
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 04:28 PM   #521
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,664
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Iíve never bought anything other than Skins gear !!! I just hope the name change isnít a major cluster..
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:53 PM   #522
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,664
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Washington Squadron Ö the squad !! I know .. donít say it 😳😀.. better than some
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 03:47 AM   #523
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Posts: 3,906
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Apparently the team aired a commercial about the name change during the eagles @ bucs WC game...

This reeks of Snyder being petty that his 2 biggest rivals being in the PO and not his team, doesn't it ?
Curious that they are emphasizing on the "Hail to"... are they going to find a way to keep that ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
Team Heinicke Fan Club VP of Global Operations
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 05:55 AM   #524
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,975
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Apparently the team aired a commercial about the name change during the eagles @ bucs WC game...

This reeks of Snyder being petty that his 2 biggest rivals being in the PO and not his team, doesn't it ?
Curious that they are emphasizing on the "Hail to"... are they going to find a way to keep that ?
I hope not if the name is commanders. That has some serious bad connotation
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:30 AM   #525
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,953
Re: Name Reveal 2.2.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Iíve never bought anything other than Skins gear !!! I just hope the name change isnít a major cluster..
Dude, there's nothing on this earth that I have ever been more certain of than this being an absolute cluster f.
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14779 seconds with 10 queries