Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Former Trump Administration Employees

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-10-2018, 08:44 AM   #16
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Former Trump Administration Employees

Great update link and compares trump administration with Obama's and Bush.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...ouse-staffing/

Advertisements
Old 07-02-2018, 08:48 PM   #17
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Amazing.........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-whi...-politics.html

Trump White House sets turnover records
Associated Press ZEKE MILLER and TED BRIDIS,Associated Press 6 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Scroll back up to restore default view.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has seen staff turnover in excess of 37 percent over the calendar year ending June 30, an AP analysis of White House filings shows.

According to the most recent filing, 141 staffers who worked for the president at that point last year are gone, with 138 new arrivals. The figures don't include those who arrived and departed during the year — like short-lived communications director Anthony Scaramucci — or those who departed before June 30, 2017.

Trump's White House is setting records for attrition, said the White House Transition Project's Martha Joynt Kumar. Some 61 percent of Trump's senior-most aides have left the White House. Only Bill Clinton's 42 percent comes close for the last five administrations.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:39 PM   #18
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Is it just me or does he seem to fire everybody that comes into his path? Not just a tough boss in business. But an even tougher boss as the Commander in Chief.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:49 PM   #19
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Another meaningless stat. Let me know when Acosta is fired or we have staff executions at dawn.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:33 AM   #20
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
Is it just me or does he seem to fire everybody that comes into his path? Not just a tough boss in business. But an even tougher boss as the Commander in Chief.
Big difference from a "tough Boss" to being a total asshole,trump is an asshole.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:26 PM   #21
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

More fake news:

Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid ethics scandals

This is probably my favorite resignation yet. Guy who holds a personal vendetta against the EPA (most likely because he can't maximize his earnings) gets to lead the EPA. Good riddance.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 05:28 PM   #22
MTK
\m/

Lets talk ethics for a minute shall we
Old 07-05-2018, 06:55 PM   #23
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
More fake news:

Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid ethics scandals

This is probably my favorite resignation yet. Guy who holds a personal vendetta against the EPA (most likely because he can't maximize his earnings) gets to lead the EPA. Good riddance.
I loved when Trump put him in charge. EPA is easily the most bogus agency in the alphabet soup. BUT an idiot is an idiot, so goodbye and good riddance. He likely will have more issues than just resigning.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #24
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Lets talk ethics for a minute shall we
One leaves ,another comes in the door.......................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-shin...231012887.html

....for God's sake this man(trump) doesn't have a fucking clue!
Old 07-06-2018, 07:33 AM   #25
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I loved when Trump put him in charge. EPA is easily the most bogus agency in the alphabet soup. BUT an idiot is an idiot, so goodbye and good riddance. He likely will have more issues than just resigning.
I would disagree. To me they are probably one of the most important. Regulating and protecting our national common resources should be one of the most important thing the federal government does.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:32 AM   #26
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I would disagree. To me they are probably one of the most important. Regulating and protecting our national common resources should be one of the most important thing the federal government does.
I can agree with that sentiment, the problem is that it needs to be tempered by practical needs and in balance with a recognition that innovation and progress have value to humans. The EPA today is far off kilter, thats why i liked Pruitt's hiring. Sometimes in any organization, and especially in ones that affect huge amounts of life liberty and pursuit of happiness ideals, you need to bring in antagonistic voices to ensure you aren't out in lala land.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #27
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I can agree with that sentiment, the problem is that it needs to be tempered by practical needs and in balance with a recognition that innovation and progress have value to humans. The EPA today is far off kilter, thats why i liked Pruitt's hiring. Sometimes in any organization, and especially in ones that affect huge amounts of life liberty and pursuit of happiness ideals, you need to bring in antagonistic voices to ensure you aren't out in lala land.

Problem is “life liberty and the pursuit of happiness “ becomes, “greed theft and the pursuit of more” when you put a dipshit like Pruitt in charge. The only thing lala about the land is that he and the potus don’t believe in climate change. That they are not concerned about future generations but only their immediate selfish needs.
“The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed.”
Mahatma Gandhi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:18 AM   #28
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Problem is “life liberty and the pursuit of happiness “ becomes, “greed theft and the pursuit of more” when you put a dipshit like Pruitt in charge. The only thing lala about the land is that he and the potus don’t believe in climate change. That they are not concerned about future generations but only their immediate selfish needs.
“The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed.”
Mahatma Gandhi
My guess is for every one Scott Pruitt thinker in the EPA, there are 1000 who think a blue fisted mexican mole rat's habitat is more important than a business' survival. It's not, and should never be. So if you get a guy in there every 12 or 16 years that resets the balance of ideas, there is good in that.

Old 07-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #29
MTK
\m/

A silver lining to this DB's story...

The Myth of Scott Pruitt’s EPA Rollback: His ethics woes are overshadowing the central fact of his tenure: He hasn’t done much.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:59 AM   #30
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

To be expected, (bash media time) The msm hypes the fear, the terror, the utter collapse of ecological systems because of 1 man's temporary tenure. Then demonize him, harrass him and his family, ultimately get him to resign. Then claim he in fact did nothing of substance.

It epitomizes the progressive movements extreme tactics these past 2 years. Stalin himself would be proud.