Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Adam Schefter: What's Wrong with the Redskins

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #61
Njall

Re: Adam Schefter: What's Wrong with the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
You think Collins can move when you have the DL/DE from Dallas, NY and Phi barreling down his ass? Collins had a nice time as a backup when Campbell got hurt and that's about it. Campbell has played in one game and was not given many resources as far as other WR's on Sunday. Talk to me at the end of the season.

That's if he is not benched by week 5 . So you are telling me there will be other receivers outside the ones he already has. They got shut down and the secondary of Giants is not nothing to brag about. So what are you saying?

Last time i checked Collins took them to the playoffs . Campbell has no skills to lead a NFL team to anything. Why you think Denver did not want him? If he was so good with the receivers Denver has he would be great.

Why did Zorn pick a running play when they were backed up against their goal line? I will tell you no confidence.

Face the music he is done in D.C. ...Chase looked better than him.

Quicker release and faster in on his feet....

You tell me how Campbell is doing in the CFL next year.
Njall is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #62
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigant View Post
yeah get rid of the GM,head coach and the bum at quarterback and go get a good GM or bring in shannahan or cowher to be both...
DAN??? Is that you?
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #63
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njall View Post
That's if he is not benched by week 5 . So you are telling me there will be other receivers outside the ones he already has. They got shut down and the secondary of Giants is not nothing to brag about. So what are you saying?

Last time i checked Collins took them to the playoffs . Campbell has no skills to lead a NFL team to anything. Why you think Denver did not want him? If he was so good with the receivers Denver has he would be great.

Why did Zorn pick a running play when they were backed up against their goal line? I will tell you no confidence.

a) Collins took over a couple of years ago, not yesterday. Although he played well, there are other reasons which explain why the team played well down the stretch. And Collins, for all of his game savvy, is older and has a noodle of an arm. No one will respect his ability to throw downfield and Portis would face constant 8-in-the-box defenses.

b) Chase (who is no longer with the team, anyway) did not look better than Campbell. The Jacksonville defense made Chase look clueless.

Jason Campbell has been the best quarterback we've had on the roster for some time. He has many flaws but we would be a worse team if we started anyone else.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #64
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
a) Collins took over a couple of years ago, not yesterday. Although he played well, there are other reasons which explain why the team played well down the stretch. And Collins, for all of his game savvy, is older and has a noodle of an arm. No one will respect his ability to throw downfield and Portis would face constant 8-in-the-box defenses.

b) Chase (who is no longer with the team, anyway) did not look better than Campbell. The Jacksonville defense made Chase look clueless.

Jason Campbell has been the best quarterback we've had on the roster for some time. He has many flaws but we would be a worse team if we started anyone else.
Couldn't have said better myself. I liked Chase, he didn't make the team cause he wasn't ready. I would take Chase over Collins but not Campbell. Cambell is our best option.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:24 AM   #65
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:

Please ,your telling me we would be better with Todd Collins as our starter. Come On Man lets get real. I don't care if we had Brett Farve as our starter he still would not get it done with our sorry ass Run Blocking against the Giants. The Vikings have a much better O-Line than we have. Portis gets the ball and there was no holes to run through cause the Giants plugged them up. Our team goes as C. Portis goes. When he runs for 100 yards his teams are 33-10. Like last season when Portis was leading the league in rushing we were 6-2 record. People we need to rush the football to help our passing game be successfull.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #66
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
I wish no harm to no one but best thing is Campbell to get hurt. Last time we made playoffs he got hurt. Collins gave us a ride to Seattle... Zorn has no confidence in him at the goal line he picks a running play..
Dude that was 2 years ago. We dont need fans like you want our players to get hurt WTF is that crap. Please go learn about the game of football player.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:30 AM   #67
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post

Thank you well said Lotus. We do have some fans that understand the game and not just blame everything on the QB.