Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Fitzmagic thread

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2021, 12:16 PM   #31
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 1,475
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was
Except when it really mattered?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-28-2021, 12:36 PM   #32
Schneed10
A Dude
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 42
Posts: 12,121
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was
Agree my mind went to Cousins, and before that Brad Johnson for the Michael Westbrook / Albert Connell season. Though I don't know if the one season counts. Good job Dan Snyder.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 12:37 PM   #33
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 42
Posts: 17,460
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Brunell to Moss hit on quite a few deep balls too. Seems like ages ago.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:04 PM   #34
Meks
Playmaker
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 36
Posts: 4,338
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was
lmao
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR

Heineken 2021!
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:13 PM   #35
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 34
Posts: 31,806
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
Except when it really mattered?
well we didn't say that lol
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #36
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,793
Re: Fitzmagic thread

I don't want to get into another Kirk discussion, I just find it funny that fans will scoff at his time here, meanwhile we've had absolute garbage QB play since he left and still don't have a long term answer. He still owns a bunch of passing records here and likely will for a long time.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:27 PM   #37
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,396
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
Except when it really mattered?
That offense in 15 and 16 put up tons of points that was one of the worst defenses in the league though
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:53 PM   #38
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,793
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
That offense in 15 and 16 put up tons of points that was one of the worst defenses in the league though
We could have been dangerous with just an average defense
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 03:52 PM   #39
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 34
Posts: 31,806
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #40
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 54
Posts: 20,185
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him
KC is an above average qb that can put up stats but can't lead a team. Never has, and never will.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:05 PM   #41
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 38
Posts: 12,438
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him
Oh yes I can lol.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:11 PM   #42
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 42
Posts: 17,460
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I don't want to get into another Kirk discussion, I just find it funny that fans will scoff at his time here, meanwhile we've had absolute garbage QB play since he left and still don't have a long term answer. He still owns a bunch of passing records here and likely will for a long time.
He play was not the problem, it's his selfish jackassery exit.

Yeah they all want to maximize their earnings, but taking 2 tags with no intention of ever negotiating with the team isn't helping your team win.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:25 PM   #43
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,793
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
He play was not the problem, it's his selfish jackassery exit.

Yeah they all want to maximize their earnings, but taking 2 tags with no intention of ever negotiating with the team isn't helping your team win.
Goes both ways, Bruce gave him a ridiculous low ball offer that showed he clearly undervalued Kirk. And once it became obvious Kirk had no intention of resigning here, Bruce should have shipped him out of here ASAP even if it meant doing business with Kyle in SF.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:06 PM   #44
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 58
Posts: 10,401
Re: Fitzmagic thread

KC was, is, and always will be just as much a diva as RGIII ever was. Friend of mine who is a Minnesota fan describes the KC debates the Vikings fandom have over him; they are exactly the same ones we used to have (and, apparently, are having again). Ultimately, I just don't think you win with him and am glad we moved on.


Bring on the FitzMagic. I think this offense is going to be equal parts fun and frustrating.
__________________
Strap it up, hold onto the ball, and let’s go.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #45
Schneed10
A Dude
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 42
Posts: 12,121
Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
KC was, is, and always will be just as much a diva as RGIII ever was. Friend of mine who is a Minnesota fan describes the KC debates the Vikings fandom have over him; they are exactly the same ones we used to have (and, apparently, are having again). Ultimately, I just don't think you win with him and am glad we moved on.


Bring on the FitzMagic. I think this offense is going to be equal parts fun and frustrating.
Well said, 1 part fun Qb, 1 part frustrating QB, and 1 part dominating defense can be a good recipe.
__________________
God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.14979 seconds with 10 queries