Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-23-2021, 10:33 AM   #1096
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Not like Rush is a major talking point here. Seems like people are using his death as a reason to shit on him.

Interesting, that shitting on someone who just died, isn't ironic. But I guess as long as you self-assign yourself as better than the person you're criticizing, it's OK.

That racist psycho got shit on plenty when he was alive. I was a better person than him then, now, and in any of his future lives because I don’t use hate speech for ratings. Fuck that A hole.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-01-2021, 10:55 PM   #1097
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Just a question, Why is an article about Trump and Melania getting the vaccine in January before they left the White House on the front of CNN? Funnier still is it is written by Jim Acosta who left the White House newsroom to go to chief domestic affairs correspondent. I guess that is another title for Trump Hound Dog.

In the article, the slant apparently is to condemn or show off the double standard of Trump taking a vaccine that. And that's fine as it goes, but when there is not one headline on CNN's page about Pres. Biden, and there are 2 about Trump, and one about a republican who shockingly voted against every cabinet appointee Biden put forth. It just seems odd that CNN doesn't focus more on all the great things Biden is doing.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:25 AM   #1098
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Just a question, Why is an article about Trump and Melania getting the vaccine in January before they left the White House on the front of CNN? Funnier still is it is written by Jim Acosta who left the White House newsroom to go to chief domestic affairs correspondent. I guess that is another title for Trump Hound Dog.

In the article, the slant apparently is to condemn or show off the double standard of Trump taking a vaccine that. And that's fine as it goes, but when there is not one headline on CNN's page about Pres. Biden, and there are 2 about Trump, and one about a republican who shockingly voted against every cabinet appointee Biden put forth. It just seems odd that CNN doesn't focus more on all the great things Biden is doing.
It's not surprising to me, even if Trump wasn't POTUS at the time as an obese old man with poor health habits he needs to be at the front of the line for the vaccine.

I would have something to say about CNN but I don't watch the news or check their site, so on behalf of all millenials I say "who cares." Do you really need an answer to your rhetorical question anyways? They make the decisions they do to sell clicks, which drives ad revenue, which keeps them in business. The world goes round.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:25 AM   #1099
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's not surprising to me, even if Trump wasn't POTUS at the time as an obese old man with poor health habits he needs to be at the front of the line for the vaccine.

I would have something to say about CNN but I don't watch the news or check their site, so on behalf of all millenials I say "who cares." Do you really need an answer to your rhetorical question anyways? They make the decisions they do to sell clicks, which drives ad revenue, which keeps them in business. The world goes round.
Nah, you are right on both counts. Obviously Trump was going to get vaccinated, and no I didn't really need an answer - should have made it an observation not a question. It just amazed me that that article was on the prime landing page two days in a row, for an event that happened nearly 2 months ago.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 04:14 PM   #1100
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Nah, you are right on both counts. Obviously Trump was going to get vaccinated, and no I didn't really need an answer - should have made it an observation not a question. It just amazed me that that article was on the prime landing page two days in a row, for an event that happened nearly 2 months ago.
Well no doubt people are gonna click it, because A. it's Trump, and B. a story about Trump declining to advocate for the vaccine while he has the power of POTUS and then quietly getting it behind closed doors is gonna get ate up by the libs.

I for one am thrilled he didn't endorse shit when he was POTUS and then waited till his first Trump rally at CPAC to endorse the vaccine. Way to fucking go.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:51 PM   #1101
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://awfulannouncing.com/high-sch...al-anthem.html

Well this is a big setback for the anti-kneeling crowd.
Old 03-17-2021, 04:15 PM   #1102
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Just gonna drop this here. It's hard to watch if you're like me and can only stand 15-30 seconds of hearing Tucker speak at a time.
Old 03-17-2021, 05:28 PM   #1103
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Just gonna drop this here. It's hard to watch if you're like me and can only stand 15-30 seconds of hearing Tucker speak at a time.
To summarize, he is a white supremacist that thinks he hit a homerun at life without realizing he was born on thirdbase.

I've been trying to avoid politics since November but I had to watch fox news at the gym today.
45 minutes of the following:
"Biden told illegals to come to the US"
"Free healthcare and vaccines for illegals"
"MS13 is going to rape your family"
"Biden told illegals they can have your jobs"

In related news, where are my "China Virus" people at?
You lost one of your boys.
[IMG][/IMG]
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 05:29 PM   #1104
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Bump this to the next page
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:40 AM   #1105
MTK
\m/

Is there a dude with a more punchable face than Fucker Carlson? Such a weasel.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:45 AM   #1106
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Gotta say, love how some are more concerned about people saying China Virus (confirm origination of this plague from hell) at the same time using Brazilian variant, South African variant, UK variant, etc. is ok.

Makes me giggle

Watching leftist, communist propaganda in real time...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:52 AM   #1107
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Gotta say, love how some are more concerned about people saying China Virus (confirm origination of this plague from hell) at the same time using Brazilian variant, South African variant, UK variant, etc. is ok.

Makes me giggle

tucker's #1 fan
Old 03-18-2021, 12:00 PM   #1108
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Makes me giggle

It's not right when either side does it

It’s not the ‘British variant.’ It’s B.1.1.7
Old 03-18-2021, 01:43 PM   #1109
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It's not right when either side does it

It’s not the ‘British variant.’ It’s B.1.1.7
Yeah strange you never hear that one side or constantly see leftist disregard their own dumb pc rules say it.

I brought this up a couple weeks ago to a close a Bernie bro friend who said the Johnson and Johnson can’t stop the uk or South African variants...to chastise...he laughed and said what? I said, exactly.

Again the rules are different and apply based on intersectional identity narratives. It ain’t hard to see

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:21 PM   #1110
SunnySide
Playmaker

I honestly dont have a problem on the surface with people saying the China Flu or Wuhan Flu. By all known accounts ... it did originate from there.

My underlying problem is guys like Trump who seemed to coin it early on .. as if the nickname would absolve him from any responsibility and give the "America first" people a target to lay blame and direct anger.

Trumps MO was to try and nickname any incoming controversy so his herd would just repeat that and shut down any actual discussion or accountability.

Yeah it started in China and China sucks ... "shutting down flights from China bought you time .. but what did you do with that time to prepare?"
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote