The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-12-2022, 11:03 AM   #1681
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This isnt gonna be the same type of argument the left tries is it?…where it goes “this isn’t happening” to “it’s happening a lil, so it’s rare” to “so it’s happening which is fine”.

Just give me a yes or no you support cutting up children.

Because you know children brains are fully developed and they are completely rational in emotional wants and needs.

I suggest everyone read up on Tavistock
https://segm.org/UK_shuts-down-world...linic-for-kids
Also refer to the Finnish and Swedish links of their changes to some of the world first and most liberal guidelines on sex changes.

I find it kinda sad that we know children are experiencing more mental illness than ever before, but we just can’t seem to put the finger on the causes.
A simple "no I cant find cases re chemical castration of a minor for gender affirming surgery" would have surficed.

But we know not having actual facts doesnt stop the far right echo chamber from repeating "liberals are chemically castrating young boys in school"

its fucking weird ...
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM   #1682
SunnySide
Playmaker

Al-Qazwini and others said that they have the democratic right to decide what is appropriate in their schools since their faith is now in the majority. Dearborn is about 47% Arab American, most of them Muslim, and Dearborn Heights is about one-third Arab American, according to census data. Recent protests involved demonstrators who appeared to be mostly Muslim, but one of the key organizers, Stephanie Butler, is Christian, and appeared at both events.

"We don't need those books in Dearborn and Dearborn Heights," Al-Qazwini said. "Take them somewhere else. The majority rules. If you are the majority of people in Dearborn, you decide for your children. We live in a democratic society. And there are certain tools and techniques with which you can change the law in this country."

Wadeea Yassir Alzabah, who held up the sign that read "If democracy matters, we’re the majority" had a similar message.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...131115557.html

Guess whose the fastest growing religion in America?

Guess whose followers are young and set to have a bunch of kids?

Guess whose immigration numbers are a boomin?

Thanks far right christian conservatives for putting religion in our government.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:34 PM   #1683
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
A simple "no I cant find cases re chemical castration of a minor for gender affirming surgery" would have surficed.

But we know not having actual facts doesnt stop the far right echo chamber from repeating "liberals are chemically castrating young boys in school"

its fucking weird ...
Fucking weird you don’t oppose cutting up children to convert them to a different sex.

“Well if I can’t google it, then that’s good enough for me…it must not be true”

SS, you should follow Chris Rufo, yesterday posted a video of a Stanford doctor at a lecture stating if puberty blockers has ceased or most likely ceased testicles non-operational, that doctors should removed them when they are minors.

I know how nuanced you are so, you will probably remain in that “well it happens so rare, it’s fine we cut up a couple children.” stage of the discussion.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 02:39 PM   #1684
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Al-Qazwini and others said that they have the democratic right to decide what is appropriate in their schools since their faith is now in the majority. Dearborn is about 47% Arab American, most of them Muslim, and Dearborn Heights is about one-third Arab American, according to census data. Recent protests involved demonstrators who appeared to be mostly Muslim, but one of the key organizers, Stephanie Butler, is Christian, and appeared at both events.

"We don't need those books in Dearborn and Dearborn Heights," Al-Qazwini said. "Take them somewhere else. The majority rules. If you are the majority of people in Dearborn, you decide for your children. We live in a democratic society. And there are certain tools and techniques with which you can change the law in this country."

Wadeea Yassir Alzabah, who held up the sign that read "If democracy matters, we’re the majority" had a similar message.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...131115557.html

Guess whose the fastest growing religion in America?

Guess whose followers are young and set to have a bunch of kids?

Guess whose immigration numbers are a boomin?

Thanks far right christian conservatives for putting religion in our government.
“This is Maga Country”

I saw that yesterday and thought it was pretty interesting.

I of course giggle when liberals have to painfully remove some of their favorite “identity” complaints from their pearl clutching phrases when they whine over something they don’t like.

He Gets Us
Old 10-12-2022, 04:33 PM   #1685
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Fucking weird you don’t oppose cutting up children to convert them to a different sex.

“Well if I can’t google it, then that’s good enough for me…it must not be true”

SS, you should follow Chris Rufo, yesterday posted a video of a Stanford doctor at a lecture stating if puberty blockers has ceased or most likely ceased testicles non-operational, that doctors should removed them when they are minors.

I know how nuanced you are so, you will probably remain in that “well it happens so rare, it’s fine we cut up a couple children.” stage of the discussion.
1. Its fucking weird you think this is a wide spread problem. Theres like 20 million kids ages 13-17 in the US. This "tops" surgery (double mascetomy) for 16 and up is like 50 a year.

Im comfortable with that because i assume this was a long thought out personal decision that this teen and their family made. Decision made after a lot of discussion and education.

Let 50 or so 16-17 year olds and their families make educated deeply personal decisions.

2. Conservatives banging on this "chemical castration" war drum is 100% sheep fear mongering. Yall act like theres some conveyor belt forcing gender affirming operations on kids as they walk into school.

Let those families make their own fucking decisions ... nobody is forcing your kid to get one.

3. Chris Russo .. Idk man, i clicked on your substack link from yesterday and it was basically some dudes facebook opinion post w zero facts/cites .. just some random dudes thoughts

----------------------------------

in short --- no one is forcing kids to undergo gender surgery, I found zero cases of chemical castration of minors ... so you can repeat whatever "fake news" Tucker Carlson snow balled into your mouth last night ... but like be honest brother.

This is some boogey man bull shit.

And if all you got is boogey man bullshit as your campaign strategy .. you might be conservative.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:58 PM   #1686
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
1. Its fucking weird you think this is a wide spread problem. Theres like 20 million kids ages 13-17 in the US. This "tops" surgery (double mascetomy) for 16 and up is like 50 a year.

Im comfortable with that because i assume this was a long thought out personal decision that this teen and their family made. Decision made after a lot of discussion and education.

Let 50 or so 16-17 year olds and their families make educated deeply personal decisions.

2. Conservatives banging on this "chemical castration" war drum is 100% sheep fear mongering. Yall act like theres some conveyor belt forcing gender affirming operations on kids as they walk into school.

Let those families make their own fucking decisions ... nobody is forcing your kid to get one.

3. Chris Russo .. Idk man, i clicked on your substack link from yesterday and it was basically some dudes facebook opinion post w zero facts/cites .. just some random dudes thoughts

in short --- no one is forcing kids to undergo gender surgery, I found zero cases of chemical castration of minors ... so you can repeat whatever "fake news" Tucker Carlson snow balled into your mouth last night ... but like be honest brother.

And if all you got is boogey man bullshit as your campaign strategy .. you might be conservative.

Here is the Chris Rufo video is oct 11

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor

You can check out the Boston children hospital website they can cut your child up real good, anyway you like! check this cool shit:

Although they have different functions, the clitoris and penis are both derived from the same tissue. Metoidioplasty takes advantage of this fact by creating a penis from the clitoris after it has been enlarged through the use of testosterone therapy. Often, a scrotoplasty (surgical creation of a scrotum from the labia majora) is performed at the same time.

Metoidioplasty may also include surgical construction of a glans and lengthening of the urethra. The first option improves the resemblance to a cisgender male's penis. The second makes it possible for you to urinate while standing up. It is possible to have a phalloplasty after a metoidioplasty but the reverse is not true.

Totally normal to do to children! Making a penis into vagina, on a child

If you are for cutting up children, then I really don’t want to hear complaints about prayers on school grounds, a baker not making a cake, etc. Seriously, what a minor thing to complain about when you know, you are for castration of a child. Well when you are for killing a children the same day of birth, whata expect! Normal

He Gets Us
Old 10-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #1687
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor

You can check out the Boston children hospital website they can cut your child up real good, anyway you like! check this cool shit:

Although they have different functions, the clitoris and penis are both derived from the same tissue. Metoidioplasty takes advantage of this fact by creating a penis from the clitoris after it has been enlarged through the use of testosterone therapy. Often, a scrotoplasty (surgical creation of a scrotum from the labia majora) is performed at the same time.

Metoidioplasty may also include surgical construction of a glans and lengthening of the urethra. The first option improves the resemblance to a cisgender male's penis. The second makes it possible for you to urinate while standing up. It is possible to have a phalloplasty after a metoidioplasty but the reverse is not true.

If you are for cutting up children, then I really don’t want to hear complaints about prayers on school grounds, a baker not making a cake, etc. Seriously, what a minor thing to complain about when you know, you are for castration of a child. Well when you are for killing a children the same day of birth, whata expect! Normal
You're worst then trump , you really are fucking stupid.

Last edited by Giantone; 10-13-2022 at 04:28 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:06 PM   #1688
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

You're getting real technical on talking about kids genitals lol - I don't care to become an expert on the subject.

My motto is - whatever makes you happy. Wanna be transgender? Go for it. Unless your happiness is derived from seeing other people unhappy then fuck you. I agree with Sunny - I don't think this problem is nearly as big as you think it is. But it's whatever, it's only a matter of time until Mitch and co. come up with another boogeyman for you to jump on. So keep on keepin' on Chico.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:49 PM   #1689
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Don’t try to reason with trolls.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #1690
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 10:11 PM   #1691
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You're getting real technical on talking about kids genitals lol - I don't care to become an expert on the subject.

My motto is - whatever makes you happy. Wanna be transgender? Go for it. Unless your happiness is derived from seeing other people unhappy then fuck you. I agree with Sunny - I don't think this problem is nearly as big as you think it is. But it's whatever, it's only a matter of time until Mitch and co. come up with another boogeyman for you to jump on. So keep on keepin' on Chico.
Sure that’s my motto too, but what’s with the kids angle? Why is suddenly that’s the push to expose children to identify-sex issue in school? Young kids drag show…seriously why is that a strategy?

Why not just say, wait until you are 18 before you make that decision as an adult? You know how much change happens between 15 to 18…big jump in personal interest, “what’s cool”, independence, life in general, etc. And definitely in some cases, parents are cos playing with their child’s identity because of their cult like woke bullshit lie they living.

Also when you look at the facts, transgender isn’t natural or organic. How it’s isolated to the coasts, certain parts of Europe…it’s laughable to ignore to think people have being living like this through history secretly and now in the last 8 years a sudden change.

To be honest, I simply reject the whole premise of trans child…it’s made up nonsense. Girls aren’t born with a penis. We aren’t changing that definition because of the last 5 years. Grow up

Also the role social media has played in the push for a minority, extreme voices to trans-idiots more mainstream, well it’s the same complaints when we hear about extremist given platforms on both sides of the political isle.

At 18 you are mentally unstable enough, have at it…start cutting yourself up. Live your life, but don’t push it on children. That’s not what’s taught in my house, and we don’t accept it.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-12-2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:02 AM   #1692
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quid pro quo is back in apparently…I remember when this used to be impeachable:

Biden asked Saudi Arabia to delay production cuts 1 month until after the mid terms, simply to help Democrats chances so oil prices won’t rise.

Saudi Arabia claims US requested one-month delay to oil production cut

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...term-elections

This is extremely damning. In Trump's case, the "victim" of the quid pro quo (Zelensky) emphatically denied that there was any suggestion of a quid pro quo. In Biden's case, the victim is formally accusing the US of just that….so true!

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-13-2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #1693
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

So I watched the 2 min clip.

1. Demand for gender affirming surgery is up 5 fold .. bc transgender finally feel comfortable "coming out" and there is now a medical community attempting to welcome them. This "stat" isnt about minors.

2. Odd of her to say the medical comm advises to remove non function organs like an appendix ... I have both my appendixes, I dont know anyone who gets them removed without some medical need to do so. Bad analogy.

3. She never said the testes should be removed from a minor, she did say they would be non functioning bc of hormone blockers .. and then she did the odd appendix analogy (but she didnt say that minors are getting their testes removed). But the point being, its irreversible

4. "Transgender patient is the most well informed patient with years of psychological evaluations, months of medical treatment and has thought about that this for years" ... this is one of my points (and im educated guessing here) .. but no minor is having this done without a lot of education and thought behind it.

You act like I send my daughter to school in the morning and the school sends her back to me as a boy.

--------

Anyway ... conservatives win again with the contorl of the dialogue.

Here I am doing a deep dive into transgender minors ... bc like 50 or so 16-17 year old have the "tops" surgery ...

----

And I am thoroughly done with this .. i feel like a dog feetching the bone chico and conseravtives are throwing
Old 10-13-2022, 11:30 AM   #1694
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Please, for all things good in the world, move this thread along to a different topic!! I'm begging everyone.

I'd rather read more about Trump.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 01:10 PM   #1695
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
So I watched the 2 min clip.

1. Demand for gender affirming surgery is up 5 fold .. bc transgender finally feel comfortable "coming out" and there is now a medical community attempting to welcome them. This "stat" isnt about minors.

2. Odd of her to say the medical comm advises to remove non function organs like an appendix ... I have both my appendixes, I dont know anyone who gets them removed without some medical need to do so. Bad analogy.

3. She never said the testes should be removed from a minor, she did say they would be non functioning bc of hormone blockers .. and then she did the odd appendix analogy (but she didnt say that minors are getting their testes removed). But the point being, its irreversible

4. "Transgender patient is the most well informed patient with years of psychological evaluations, months of medical treatment and has thought about that this for years" ... this is one of my points (and im educated guessing here) .. but no minor is having this done without a lot of education and thought behind it.

You act like I send my daughter to school in the morning and the school sends her back to me as a boy.

--------

Anyway ... conservatives win again with the contorl of the dialogue.

Here I am doing a deep dive into transgender minors ... bc like 50 or so 16-17 year old have the "tops" surgery ...

----

And I am thoroughly done with this .. i feel like a dog feetching the bone chico and conseravtives are throwing
My last thoughts and feelings would be my response above to Mooby post.

Again, a lot of this would be avoided if it wasn’t the left’s bullshit strategy to target children with some of their sick and simply ridiculous ideology. Which this is happening:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...DQldqvru8rAAAA

School boards sends out invites to a family friendly drag show sponsored by San Francisco Gender Reassignment Surgery Center.

He Gets Us