Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Skins / SF Postgame

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #46
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 13,768
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Ok, enough with the doom and gloom, Iím more optimistic. Yes our current QB, TE, LT, RT and running game sucks, young WRís receivers inconsistencies. I agree that Haskins should start after the vikings game, I think heíll be ok, need to draft a TE, LT, possibly RT and a WR, some could be addressed through FA. Next year it will be Guice and Love which should help the passing game. Iíll use the 49ers as an example, they sucked last year, they picked up a few pieces and now are one of the better teams. Believe it or not this team has talent, a coach that can bring the best out of these players is what is needed, not a pussy that is afraid to pass the ball.
Guice and Love can't even get on the field, none the less stay on it and be productive.
skinsfan69 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-21-2019, 10:02 AM   #47
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,462
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Ok, enough with the doom and gloom, Iím more optimistic. Yes our current QB, TE, LT, RT and running game sucks, young WRís receivers inconsistencies. I agree that Haskins should start after the vikings game, I think heíll be ok, need to draft a TE, LT, possibly RT and a WR, some could be addressed through FA. Next year it will be Guice and Love which should help the passing game. Iíll use the 49ers as an example, they sucked last year, they picked up a few pieces and now are one of the better teams. Believe it or not this team has talent, a coach that can bring the best out of these players is what is needed, not a pussy that is afraid to pass the ball.
Two big differences between San Francisco and Washington, their names are Snyder and Allen. The combination of the salary cap and rookie contract slotting makes having a successful draft of the utmost importance. That is something that those two will screw up, over, and over, and over again. Until Allen is canned and Snyder doesn't make personnel decisions the Redskins will have a low ceiling.
Buffalo Bob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:10 AM   #48
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,891
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Guice and Love can't even get on the field, none the less stay on it and be productive.
They hanging with the TEs in a constant injured circle jerk

The vets showing the kids how its done..."look guys, there is no accountability...just sit on the bench and get paid"
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:14 AM   #49
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,711
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Since the Redskins had that 6-3 record, the team is 0-7 at home and has been outscored 199-82 in those losses. Good morning!
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:41 AM   #50
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 92,681
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Since the Redskins had that 6-3 record, the team is 0-7 at home and has been outscored 199-82 in those losses. Good morning!
They're so close...
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:10 AM   #51
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Posts: 13,555
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
They're so close...
With a culture that is "damn good"
__________________
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2DfaB5lr7hZsqiI4W15Lge

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #52
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 13,768
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Weakest 6-3 team in the history of the NFL.
skinsfan69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:27 AM   #53
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Posts: 13,555
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Weakest 6-3 team in the history of the NFL.
Even sadder is that had Smith not gotten hurt they probably would have finished 10-6 and gotten blown out in the wild card game
__________________
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2DfaB5lr7hZsqiI4W15Lge

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #54
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,558
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Letís break down the offense of who to keep:

OL:
Flowers
Roullier
Scherff
Martin
Piersbacher
Christian

QB- Haskins, Smith?

WR:
McLaurin
Harmon
Sims
Quinn

TE-Sprinkle

RB-Love, Guice

TW, Moses, Keenum, McCoy, Davis, Reid, Richardson, AP, Thompson can go either by trade or cut.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:29 PM   #55
Meks
Playmaker
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,772
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Letís break down the offense of who to keep:

OL:
Flowers
Roullier
Scherff
Martin
Piersbacher
Christian

QB- Haskins, Smith?

WR:
McLaurin
Harmon
Sims
Quinn

TE-Sprinkle

RB-Love, Guice

TW, Moses, Keenum, McCoy, Davis, Reid, Richardson, AP, Thompson can go either by trade or cut.
It's a start
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR

BURN IT DOWN!
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:13 PM   #56
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,711
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Holy 💩the Vikings are 15.5 point favorites against the Redskins on Thursday night. More than 2 TD dogs to Kirk. That stings in Ashburn.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:39 PM   #57
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,558
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

I suggest listening to Keimís podcast, especially the observations part he has some interesting information.

http://johnkeimreport.libsyn.com/kyl...-waits-for-his
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:21 PM   #58
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,891
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

So was the drain clogged yesterday? Bruce needs to pick up some drano max...the slow drain on the field yesterday.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #59
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,711
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So was the drain clogged yesterday? Bruce needs to pick up some drano max...the slow drain on the field yesterday.
Niner players were talking shit about it lol
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:56 PM   #60
Redskins247
Special Teams
 
Redskins247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 468
Re: Skins / SF Postgame

I don't remember all these field issues after it was built...I don't understand what has changed?? Oh that's right...Dan Snyder.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.19392 seconds with 10 queries