Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I needed to use the bathroom

Advertisements
Old 12-27-2022, 01:24 PM   #17
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Hogs Jacoby, Bostic, Grimm, Starke, Riggo etc to sue owner Daniel Snyder

Just stop w/ the going into the past. There is nothing about this franchise that represents the past so just leave it alone. You have a shitty new name and totally different uniforms that are also shitty.

What does Commanders have to do w/ the Hogs? Those teams and that name represented great o-line play. Ron pretty much patches it together so again, leave it alone. I can't really blame the players, even though I feel they're wanting to get cash out of it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:14 PM   #18
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Or they are simply trying to prevent this team from shitting on the Hogs legacy.
No one wants to see a hogs mascot done in a half ass manner.
Jason Wright is a retard with no situational awareness.
This. 100%. I really try and not make fun of or offend anyone, but Jason Wright really is not a bright guy. He is absolutely a Dan Snyder lackey, and I constantly wonder how much better off they are with Jason Wright over Vinny, Bruce, etc...

I really, really dislike Jason Wright because he came off as dishonest from the very beginning. He has a shady quality to him, and I disliked him even more after it came out that he deliberately lied about the fans picking the new name.

Jason Wright is not a good dude. I hope if there is new ownership, he is one of the first ones jettisoned.
Old 12-27-2022, 09:12 PM   #19
VTSkins1961
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
This. 100%. I really try and not make fun of or offend anyone, but Jason Wright really is not a bright guy. He is absolutely a Dan Snyder lackey, and I constantly wonder how much better off they are with Jason Wright over Vinny, Bruce, etc...

I really, really dislike Jason Wright because he came off as dishonest from the very beginning. He has a shady quality to him, and I disliked him even more after it came out that he deliberately lied about the fans picking the new name.

Jason Wright is not a good dude. I hope if there is new ownership, he is one of the first ones jettisoned.
Agreed
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 09:26 PM   #20
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Jason Wright: The more things change the more they stay the same. Snyder hired him because he was just as controllable, but looked a lot different than Vinny, Bruce, etc., so he would get some credit for the hire, while knowing absolutely nothing was changing.

These are elite, high paying jobs, almost can't blame all of them for taking the job. But that's a lot different than respecting them. Note - Bruce was a scumbag, he's definitely worse than Vinny or Wright.

Fucking Snyder is a poison.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 08:51 AM   #21
MTK
\m/

Think we need to take step back on some of this criticism of Jason Wright. First off he oversees the business side of the org, he has no input on football matters like Bruce or Vinny did. So directly comparing them really isn't fair.

The fact that we even know who he is tells you all you need to know about what a shit head Snyder is by pushing people out in front of him to take all the heat while he fucks things up behind the curtain. I'd be shocked if anyone could name who runs the business side of any other team in the league off the top of their head.

If you didn't like how the new name was handled, ok. It wasn't super smooth especially the roll-out. But he never said the fans were going to pick the name. His job was to engage the fans and welcome their input, but let's be clear, nobody ever said the fans would get to choose the name.

And let's be honest here, Snyder was going to pick the name in the end. His team, his money, his decision 110%. So if you really believe Snyder is the puppet master and Wright is just a "lackey", why are you mad at Wright when we all know this was Snyder's mess all along?

I think Wright is a good guy doing the best he can in a really shitty situation. He hasn't hid in the shadows and refused to do interviews the way Allen did. He's been open to correcting blatant mistakes like with the team crest and the recent ST tribute.

A lot of speculation out there from those in the know that think he was put in place by the league. I think he's done the best job he can considering the shit storm constantly swirling around the team.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:51 AM   #22
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post

I don't see Wright as a bad guy. I see him as taking advantage of a great opportunity financially to benefit himself and his family. He just happens to work for Dan.

I have an idea of what Wright is making and it's a lot more than I make. I'd go work for Dan if he paid me what he is paying Wright. I'd take bullets for Dan all day long. All of you probably would too.

He's made some mistakes and owned up to them at least, but he just doesn't give me the used car salesmen vibe that I got from Allen.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:19 PM   #23
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Think we need to take step back on some of this criticism of Jason Wright. First off he oversees the business side of the org, he has no input on football matters like Bruce or Vinny did. So directly comparing them really isn't fair.

The fact that we even know who he is tells you all you need to know about what a shit head Snyder is by pushing people out in front of him to take all the heat while he fucks things up behind the curtain. I'd be shocked if anyone could name who runs the business side of any other team in the league off the top of their head.

If you didn't like how the new name was handled, ok. It wasn't super smooth especially the roll-out. But he never said the fans were going to pick the name. His job was to engage the fans and welcome their input, but let's be clear, nobody ever said the fans would get to choose the name.

And let's be honest here, Snyder was going to pick the name in the end. His team, his money, his decision 110%. So if you really believe Snyder is the puppet master and Wright is just a "lackey", why are you mad at Wright when we all know this was Snyder's mess all along?

I think Wright is a good guy doing the best he can in a really shitty situation. He hasn't hid in the shadows and refused to do interviews the way Allen did. He's been open to correcting blatant mistakes like with the team crest and the recent ST tribute.

A lot of speculation out there from those in the know that think he was put in place by the league. I think he's done the best job he can considering the shit storm constantly swirling around the team.
Big facts.
Old 12-28-2022, 01:33 PM   #24
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Dan doesn't take care of the small details, those have been some of the most disappointing fails , that they can't even get simple things right. That comes down to the people Dan has hired not doing the job
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:34 PM   #25
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:

A lot of good points there, but he still doesn't get a pass from me. Too many blunders on the business side for him to get a pass. Yes, Dan is still to blame for all of it as he is the man at the top, but maybe the reason we can't come up with names for who runs the business side of any other teams in the league is because there's no other team in the league that fails as miserably at it - over and over.

Honestly, doesn't matter to me anymore if this sale is for real. Hopefully the house is cleansed from top to bottom, and the new owner hires competent people who care about the history of this franchise as much as its future.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:48 PM   #26
MTK
\m/

I'm not saying give Wright a pass, but some of the criticism of him is over the top.

I'd find to hard to believe other teams don't also have business/PR related blunders from time to time. Either way Wright is in a tough spot with Snyder in the background shitting all over himself all the time. Same for Ron, both are really good guys who no matter what they do can't overcome one of the worst owner in all of sports history. And unfortunately they catch the shrapnel.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:18 PM   #27
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I'm not saying give Wright a pass, but some of the criticism of him is over the top.

I'd find to hard to believe other teams don't also have business/PR related blunders from time to time. Either way Wright is in a tough spot with Snyder in the background shitting all over himself all the time. Same for Ron, both are really good guys who no matter what they do can't overcome one of the worst owner in all of sports history. And unfortunately they catch the shrapnel.
Yep, everyone in this organization finds themselves in a tough spot eventually with this jackass ultimately running the shit show. I can't believe we may be coming to the end of his reign.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 06:51 PM   #28
calia
Playmaker

Not soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2022, 10:29 PM   #29
jamf
Pro Bowl

Wright has a dream job and one shot of making a name for himself even if the ship is sinking. Most people would use this as a resume builder. Wright is using this to shit the bed. We aren’t talking minor things. These are major blunders. The guy has no attention to detail and is a flat out retard. He needs to work for the Dept of Motor Vehicles. Clown show.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 04:31 PM   #30
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Wright has a dream job and one shot of making a name for himself even if the ship is sinking. Most people would use this as a resume builder. Wright is using this to shit the bed. We aren’t talking minor things. These are major blunders. The guy has no attention to detail and is a flat out retard. He needs to work for the Dept of Motor Vehicles. Clown show.
I haven't been that impressed by him either.....he's more of a figure head for the position of team president that didn't need to be filled.....Wright is a Snyder cronie....