Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2019, 02:03 PM   #12
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You speak like someone who's never been in a fight.

The video doesn't tell the whole story. It shows the part where he beat a man up, but the line between beating someone up and beating them unconscious is real thin. Men have died from being hit with a single punch before.

It's real easy to criticize from the sideline, but if you've ever been in that spot before where another man tries to start shit you'd know restraining yourself is easier said than done.

And just to be clear, I'm not sure if Montae was the aggressor or if the other guy tried to start shit. But yes, I qualify getting into a fight as a poor choice. I also qualify trying to rip off the NFL's healthcare reimbursement program as another poor choice. You act like I'm trying to make excuses for their actions. I'm not. Convict Portis, and punish him. He broke the law. But your double standard is appalling when you are more than willing to give Trump a pass for any action he does just because of the office he holds.

skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote