"Expert" predictions.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-20-2004, 03:48 PM   #16
Bozzy
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRedskins04
Yea but Thiesmans a triator
So, he's supposed to always pick the skins? Then he'll be wrong most of the time, and won't be an "expert".
Bozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-20-2004, 04:34 PM   #17
WRedskins04

lol I was jp
WRedskins04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 05:22 PM   #18
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

Frankly, it surprised me that anyone picked us to beat the Iggles this weekend. We got beaten by the Cowboys and the Eagles spanked them.

Ramsey gives our offense a spark, but not explosive potential. There's no way we're going to beat the Eagles. Our starting DT (Griffin), RE (Daniels), MLB (Barrow), OLB (Arrington), and SS (Bowen) are all out. Griffin is a huge loss; he's our defensive MVP (and probably the team MVP) without a shadow of a doubt. There is no way we'll be able to stop Owens. Our pass protection is going to have trouble stopping Jim Johnson's pass rush. And Portis might even have trouble getting onto the field (as the Eagles will probably get ahead by 10 points in the first 20 minutes).

I'm hopeful with Ramsey's return. I just don't see us winning this one.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 05:53 PM   #19
Paintrain
Pro Bowl

I'm feeling a little optimisitc about this game. I expect the offense to be a lot more run oriented. Gibbs seemed to try to force the pass early to get Brunell in a ryhtym the past couple of games but I don't see him giving Ramsey that much of a leash. Hopefully Griffin can play and I can see Williams devising a scheme to have Taylor cover Owens underneath with Springs help over the top. The D needs to pressure McNabb, he can be rattled as the Ravens and Steelers showed. The key is not to give up the big play, I don't think they can march up and down the field on our D. We have to play turnover free and force at least 2, but I'm not going in thinking we are already defeated.
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 05:56 PM   #20
celts32
Playmaker

I unfortunately agree Ramseyfan. I am just hoping that the Eagles are flat coming off a Monday Night game. Traditionally teams do not play well after being on Monday. That's all I got to cling to, because if the Eagles bring any kind of effort the SKins are in trouble.
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote