Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

We want dallas week

Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #76
MTK
\m/

Re: We want dallas week

You just knew at some point covid was going to impact Sweat and or Young's season. Fucking morons.

Advertisements
Old 12-08-2021, 11:42 AM   #77
Ruhskins
Living Legend

I'll repeat this until things change:

I don't understand how/why rich athletes, with access to top notch medical care, who consistently make health decisions with a business mindset, would oppose a medical treatment (vaccine) that would decrease the chance of them missing games because of COVID.

Aaron Rodgers already cost his team a game because of his stupidity.

And please don't bring the "their choice" bullshit, a lot of you would be screaming bloody murder if a key player would come out and say that they are rejecting medical treatment and opt to be cured by herbs or some other hippie shit medicine.
R.I.P. #21
Old 12-08-2021, 11:59 AM   #78
Stacks42
Impact Rookie

https://www.nfl.com/news/washington-...-due-to-unvacc
Old 12-08-2021, 12:06 PM   #79
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacks42 View Post
linking to NFL.come is the worst, all it shows is game pass shit, screw them
Old 12-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #80
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I'll repeat this until things change:

I don't understand how/why rich athletes, with access to top notch medical care, who consistently make health decisions with a business mindset, would oppose a medical treatment (vaccine) that would decrease the chance of them missing games because of COVID.

Aaron Rodgers already cost his team a game because of his stupidity.

And please don't bring the "their choice" bullshit, a lot of you would be screaming bloody murder if a key player would come out and say that they are rejecting medical treatment and opt to be cured by herbs or some other hippie shit medicine.
Just going a step further, outside of having a legitimate medical reason, why the fuck is anybody not getting vaxxed up at this point? Looks like 2022 is going to be another repeat of 2021 and 2020 thanks to the jackoffs out there that refuse to get vaccinated.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:22 PM   #81
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

We want dallas week

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Just going a step further, outside of having a legitimate medical reason, why the fuck is anybody not getting vaxxed up at this point? Looks like 2022 is going to be another repeat of 2021 and 2020 thanks to the jackoffs out there that refuse to get vaccinated.

So my wife is vaxxed - and had a breakthrough case. She is home though and other than being tired with some minor symptoms quite comfortable. As opposed to hospitalized, or dead.

Yet any of our anti vaxx idiot (former) friends keep saying “see you got it and your vaxxed”. And she keeps saying back to them “yup and talking to you right now”. They honestly don’t get it. Morons on every level. Im at the point now if someone is offended because I call them a moron for not being vaxxed i follow it up with a good “go fuck yourself”. They are 100 percent responsible for this thing finding hosts to live on in and morph. Wouldn’t be break through cases if this thing wasn’t getting stronger(delta, omnicron) because they are afraid of shots.
Another favorite excuse is “they rushed it”. Well yeah dumbass its a global pandemic and sort of became a top priority.
But my favorite of all is my (former) friends who did heroin, or pills, or cocaine for most of their lives and tell me “im not putting that shit in my body”. Those people are the biggest morons of all. I bet if some Facebook rumor went around that there was heroin in the vaccine you would see an uptick in vaccinations.
The anti vaxx dip shits are literally killing the world.
If anyone is going to argue with me about any of this, save it. I already know you are stupid. No reason to reinforce it.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:28 PM   #82
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So my wife is vaxxed - and had a breakthrough case. She is home though and other than being tired with some minor symptoms quite comfortable. As opposed to hospitalized, or dead.

Yet any of our anti vaxx idiot (former) friends keep saying “see you got it and your vaxxed”. And she keeps saying back to them “yup and talking to you right now”. They honestly don’t get it. Morons on every level. Im at the point now if someone is offended because I call them a moron for not being vaxxed i follow it up with a good “go fuck yourself”. They are 100 percent responsible for this thing finding hosts to live on in and morph. Wouldn’t be break through cases if this thing wasn’t getting stronger(delta, omnicron) because they are afraid of shots.
Another favorite excuse is “they rushed it”. Well yeah dumbass its a global pandemic and sort of became a top priority.
But my favorite of all is my (former) friends who did heroin, or pills, or cocaine for most of their lives and tell me “im not putting that shit in my body”. Those people are the biggest morons of all. I bet if some Facebook rumor went around that there was heroin in the vaccine you would see an uptick in vaccinations.
The anti vaxx dip shits are literally killing the world.
If anyone is going to argue with me about any of this, save it. I already know you are stupid. No reason to reinforce it.
My local hospital has more cases than ever, and I was reading that someone in there has been hospitalized multiple times due to covid but still refuses to get vaccinated. My lord people are painfully dumb.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:30 PM   #83
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
My local hospital has more cases than ever, and I was reading that someone in there has been hospitalized multiple times due to covid but still refuses to get vaccinated. My lord people are painfully dumb.

Beds should be given to the vaxxed first. When you become that stubbornly stupid your rights mean nothing to me anymore.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:36 PM   #84
irish
Playmaker

It seems like vaccination was the wrong word to use from the beginning. IMO most people hear vaccination and think once you get vaxed you don't get the disease. Like polio or measles. Shot should have been used. People who get flu shots get the flu (albeit a mild case) every year. Shot does have the same "you cant get it" implication vaccine does.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:36 PM   #85
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You just knew at some point covid was going to impact Sweat and or Young's season. Fucking morons.
dude is back to work and gets covid unreal man.. He and CY have been MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE disappointments
Old 12-08-2021, 12:40 PM   #86
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
dude is back to work and gets covid unreal man.. He and CY have been MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE disappointments
Not just on the field but off it too with this not getting vaxxed shit and not showing up for offseason work. Real leaders put the team first. These guys clearly don't.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:42 PM   #87
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Not just on the field but off it too with this not getting vaxxed shit and not showing up for offseason work. Real leaders put the team first. These guys clearly don't.
Yeah that EGO got to their heads and look what happened? Sweat was a little better than CY but that's because Young was trash this yr.. Really disappointing that these 2 "Stars" are that selfish
Old 12-08-2021, 12:45 PM   #88
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ron going thru cancer treatment with a compromised immune system…like my dad. It’s just kinda crazy CY and Sweat disregard that peice of it.

He Gets Us
Old 12-08-2021, 12:46 PM   #89
Ruhskins
Living Legend

I also don't get this logic:

Injury question: "Player X has a torn ACL, will need surgery, and rehab."

Vaccine question: "That's personal."
R.I.P. #21
Old 12-08-2021, 12:55 PM   #90
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Tragic comedy. Gets cleared to play then gets COVID. Couldn't get it while injured. I would say unbelievable. But it's our team, so 🤷 I should have known this would happen exactly this way.

Closed Thread